Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

New Year Investment Opportunity In Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Year Investment Opportunity In Haulage Business (900 Views)

Good Profit In Haulage Business / Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage Business? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Investment Opportunity In Haulage Business by delampy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2010
Hello fellow NL,

This is for all old business owners and new prospects who has interest in making more money in 2011. There is a business opportunity for 15 nos 30-ton truck with one of the leading manufacturers of FMCG(Household products) to distribute their goods in the South-East region.The rates are very competitive and getting trips will not be a problem with this company. The options of investment are:

1.Bring in your trucks and have them work under a fleet. The management will be done fully by the truck owner. The asking rate will only be 10% of income after road expenses

2. The second option is for would be investors who can't be bothered with the day-to-day running of the truck but will like to invest in this line of business.The truck will be managed by an experienced manager and will attract a further 10% charge. That means the charge on monthly income will be 20%.

I am not a crusader of fixed monthly income and I've seen many good stories turned sour on NL to advice against such.You could make as much as 600k per month or as little as 200k.It all depends on truck quality,maintenance culture and (God help us) the drivers. The management part in option 2 is supposed to take care of that.

I will also want to suggest that for those who can't buy a truck,it is a good idea to pool resources together with like minded people to purchase one instead of waiting forever to save up.I'll like to suggest a maximum of 6 people to reduce conflict. So, if you have a 600k-800k saved up,buzz me so that we can work something.This is just my idea and I hope other more experienced people can contribute.

For further info, I can be reached on 08022920013.I will also return mails for serious persons only.By the way,I have 3 trucks of my own.

Happy New Year by faith!

To our success

Kemi
Re: New Year Investment Opportunity In Haulage Business by samragyone(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2010
hello Kemi,

what kind of truck are they looking at?
is it a box form or bedded trailer?
how much does this cost?
contact me on my email mercykhay@gmail.com

thanks.

khay
Re: New Year Investment Opportunity In Haulage Business by delampy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
The kind of trailers needed are 30-ton box form. It is for hauling packaged goods

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic And Intercontinental Banks Are Thieves? / Myspace Sold For $35m, Prev Acquird At $500m In 2005! Another Bubble Coming Up? / I need Bulk Metal Waste Bins And Waste Disposal Service For A Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.