Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (78352 Views)

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Enahi:
Seun Please help me delete the pictures I uploaded,am begging. Mods please help me delete them. sad
Modify the post dear smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Enahi(f): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nobleval:
Modify the post dear smiley
have tried to do that,but couldn't delete the pictures.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by finofaya: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Duuudes, only that first girl is worth a second look.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by MyMouth(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Enahi:
Y do u want to delete d pictures? Fear dey catch u ni?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Enahi:
you can. Just click on REMOVE beside the file format when you're modifying.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Photoshopping and PhotoMalling
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by TonYzeallY(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
G'zus Kryst!...am beggining to have a rethink
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by natureblack(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
lalasticlala:

Federal character u mean?
ur guess is identical to mine
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kai walahi dis make ups can make very ugly people beautiful

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Enahi(f): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nobleval:
you can. Just click on REMOVE beside the file format when you're modifying.
Thank you so much,have done that.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by sebali: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Enahi:
Seun Please help me delete the pictures I uploaded,am begging. Mods please help me delete them. sad

Shuoo
na me dy mak u fear so.

BABE CALM DOWN
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by omowaleola(f): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
#TeamOyebanke. I've seen her without make up,she is just a goddess.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by erufaithokolo: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
powede lawrence she is so beautiful even naturally she was bold to show he make up less pics why others no show
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Enahi(f): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
sebali:

Shuoo
na me dy mak u fear so.

BABE CALM DOWN
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by hollaytan: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
:DAll these ones I see here are mrs Not miss....
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why not engage them academically to know their worth and stop making stupìd and spurious claim with no fact.

Do you think MBGN is all about beauty alone?.

At topic, it's

1) Iheoma Nnadi

2) Anna Banner

3) Ezinne Akudo

4) Powede Lawrence

5) Oyabanke Oyelami and Iloabachie Chidinma.

Only Sophie Gomel does it for me

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
na my wife fine pass jare. u wan pix? jst wait.

waitin

waitin..

waitin

only for my eye
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by lilcutie8916(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
frankly all i see is make up
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecidedbeauty without having ukwu front and back is useless for me

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by silversonuc(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
diksucker:
Pokolee
first class/A-list singer
winner Most Controversial Female entertainer Pageant 2013/2014
babe u harsh oooo, her 2nd pix says it all
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Sarimah(f): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Powede cool
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Kingsleyagu(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Oh My goodness, are these group of ladies really from this planet earth?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
since2005:
We rock!!!

Op you dey waste talent sha!

have you considered opening a blog?

I once thought about that as well!
She is not only wasting talent but she is wasting money because I sense she is a female despite the m showing on her profile.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
i know, I wasted my data...on this..... none of dem fine reach oluwafunmilayo
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Looking for trouble, aintcha? Loool

Sleep next to an angel, and wake up next to dracula with spots like leopard looool.

It was all a dream!!! Or maybe a nightmare, who knows?
I'm not looking for any trouble.Just saying the ugly,bitter truth. cheesy

But, bro! You got my drift,right? grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by madmadu(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2014
NOWADAYS, D BEAUTY OF A WOMAN DEPENDS ON AO WELL SHE CAN APPLY HER MAKE UP!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by blesseddivah(f): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2014
Okayyy... For me all of em are pretty and beautiful in dia different ways..bt as it should go,it was a question so it requires answers..
First most pretty for me is my ever dazzling boo @Anna.Banner.
2nd on the the list for me is @ezinne.Akudo..
3rd is d gorgeous Sylvia nduka mbgn 2011..
4th is the charming Queen Celestine...
5th is Rita ijeoma
6th is powede Lawrence ..
The rest are beautiful too but that's my top six..I've seen them without makeups before
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by bullyman36(m): 2:34am On Oct 10, 2014
All I see is the beauty of make up been advertised by this ladies. I'm very sure some of them will look like ghost without it.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by devine99(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by suptol(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Sunbellar: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2014
phrancez:
Op I think ur topic title should be most skinny and made up Nigerian women below the age of 26.
Laugh wan kill me here. ooh. You are right on point!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Are they vir grin[color=#006600][/color]gins? if yes they are endowed if no they are what we call scrap value.waiting for haters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House / Cristiano Ronaldo's Crazy & Brutal Fitness Regime At Age 36 (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.