Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (78376 Views)

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Are they virgins? if yes they are endowed if no they are what we call scrap value.waiting for haters
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Frankestein08(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2014
But seriously am I the only one that feels that boys shld also ve a pagent show ehn, no! no!! no!!! just look at me, am I not fit & fresh enough to be the most handsome boy in the world undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Frankestein08:
But seriously am I the only one that feels that boys shld also ve a pagent show ehn, no! no!! no!!! just look at me, am I not fit & fresh enough to be the most handsome boy in the world undecided

There's also Mr. Nigeria but it's not all about handsome but Macho and how you fit garner abs. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by daveP(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
centjamie:

I concur...u r damn right,buh u 4 wait make i talk am b4 u.
better luck next time tongue

long legs perhaps
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by lalasticlala(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Frankestein08:
they have mr teen, mr nigeria world, mr ideal nigeria, model of africa, mr nigeria universe, all 4 guys
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by labakeJ(f): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by kpeteman(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
all this ladies na wash,jst see my babe una go bow..................am new here!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Judging by the likes on their picture. It's
1) Ezinne Akudo
2) Powede Celestine
3) Iloabachie Chidinma
4) Sophia Gamel
5) Oyabanke Oyelami
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by chenypat(f): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
I prefer Powede Lawrence, she is beautiful with and without makeup. See her lips without that yeye red lipstick very hmmmmm!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2014
So far, #1 is the prettiest...She is the only one we've seen without makeup.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by Caseless: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2014
lalasticlala:

hehehehe!!!

have u examined them to know they've got no brains?
lol
sissy!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by hugelyendowed: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2014
Caseless:
sissy!
Meaning? how does dat indicate dat they got no brains?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? by olu77(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
since2005:
We rock!!!

Op you dey waste talent sha!

have you considered opening a blog?

How come you are not listed here, or are you not under 26? wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.