Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? (17557 Views)

Ebola Can Now Be Contacted Through Eating Banana [ Must Read ] / Ebola Cannot Be Contracted By Eating Bush Meat- Yewande Adeshina / Ebola Can Be Cured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op no try am! because when the bush meat catch the hunter na quarantine straight.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
infantrydoctor:

The same fear fear that killed people when they jumped into canals during lkeja cantonement bomb blast. Fear of the unforseen they say, kills faster than anything else.
Lol...so you want to see the ebola virus? You must have objective lenses in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by jamace(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
I have been eating bushmeat despite the ebola alarm. Bushmeat has been very cheap. Hope the fear of ebola continues so that I can continue to eat bushmeat cheaply. grin grin Don't mind the US. Bushmeat forever!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by infantrydoctor(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2014
jamace:
I have been eating bushmeat despite the ebola alarm. Bushmeat has been very cheap. Hope the fear of ebola continues so that I can continue to eat bushmeat cheaply. grin grin Don't mind the US. Bushmeat forever!

US deceiving us since 1201

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by tolustx(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2014
wazoboy:
Follow this guy and you are next in quarantine centergrin
A yoruba proverb/adage says they call u a witch and u are seen dancing in d marketplace with a goats kid. Hausa ppl shud heed to enlightenment b4 they all go extinct. It's an advice.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by black247: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Eat at your own peril. We shouldnt be eating what causes us harm anyway, the monkey is too close to human imo. The rest of the food? We could never properly prepare. Some of our customs we should simply give up if it does harm.
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
infantrydoctor:
Honestly, am an addicted eater of bush meat. A lot really changed about buying and selling of bush meat in the last 2 months. Some women even protested in Oyo state because buyers refused to patronise them. I really missed my bush meat. In my opinion, l really do not think our Nija bush meat has got anything to do with Ebola. Please can we start eating bushmeat now?
So you'd actually eat bats, Apes, monkeys, gorillas, chimps etc? Why don't you just take it a step further and eat humans too since you're now a confirmed beast?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
You should go and eat your bush meat and enjoy it.

Ebola is a psychological terrorism - it does not exist!
Just like most Nigerians still deny AIDS exists even though yall break world records everyday as it kills you in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
AIDS does not exist. What kills people is the medication to treat it.
ISpiksDaTroof:
Just like most Nigerians still deny AIDS exists even though yall break world records everyday as it kills you in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by iceberylin(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
ŃÁ Ú ĞĔŤ ŶŐÚŔ MŐÚŤĤ grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Jakeattah(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
I will manage chicken, beef, goat nd other meat ministries...

Prevention is better than cure
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by olayincar(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
mployer:

There is no Ebola in our bush meat. Enjoy your meat jare.

Ok doctor grin
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by buoye1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Notin concern me.....me still dey "shop"my suya always!
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by lawrenceunaa: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
infantrydoctor:
Honestly, am an addicted eater of bush meat. A lot really changed about buying and selling of bush meat in the last 2 months. Some women even protested in Oyo state because buyers refused to patronise them. I really missed my bush meat. In my opinion, l really do not think our Nija bush meat has got anything to do with Ebola. Please can we start eating bushmeat now?
not yet till I give u permission tongue
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by dicklessdude(f): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
eat na
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by major466(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Any crocodile meat dealer in the house? grin
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
When EBOLA dey, I chop am for bush meat. When EBOLA go, I chop am for bush meat.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by fammy101(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
My hand no dey ooo
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
kokoA:
Did I ever stop eating bush meat?
Ha! Funny, as always cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
You should go and eat your bush meat and enjoy it.

Ebola is a psychological terrorism - it does not exist!
The same way Hiv/Aids doesn't exist ba? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
I wont be sorry for u
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by xp17(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by mastengsynergy: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ebola virus agents are specified as Monkey, Chimpazee, Gorrilars/Ape and Bats. You can consume other bush meats. But it is very safe to buy ROASTED bush meats if u are eating any types of bush meat. The Virus can not survive intense heat ant the virus dies at least 4mins after leaving the host.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by secretcode01: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
infantrydoctor:

I can imagine... Lol! Shay na by force you eat something that will kill you. Do you have to eat bush meat, are you from the bush? I don't think you love yourself

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by sapientia(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Actually.. Ebola is contacted from the processing of the bush meat.. direct contact with the blood and fluid from the infected animal gets you infected. I believe its better to avoid it.. even if its cooked well, the person that cooked it might be infected and you might have direct contact with the person.. best bet, avoid joints where they even prepare and sell it.. better safe than sorry

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by priscaoge(f): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
I read an article on FB where Male survivors were warned to use CD anytime they wanna have inter•course. Don't know about meat but do people really eat Bats?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
AIDS does not exist. What kills people is the medication to treat it.
shocked Gerdamnt! Dude are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Arosa(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
buoye1:
Notin concern me.....me still dey "shop"my suya always!

So migrating bats no like cow na only bush meat them like right? una never see bat for farm before? undecided
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by buoye1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Arosa:

So migrating bats no like cow na only bush meat them like right? una never see bat for farm before? undecided
lol....Bros weda dem like dem or not,dt won't stop me from my suya!Moreover the suya I do buy+eat is made from goat meat not beef....the guy buys a goat from d market,slaughter and slice d meat 4 suya!!
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Oyiboman69: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
is the bush meat now given for free?
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Omen100(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hold on, let me ask Ifa.

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by DeanHaas99(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Una no dey Here word..You just got out a Tribulation nd' you wanna go back right into it..See your Mouth like *Is it now Safe to eat Bush Meat* >:>:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than 50% Of Nigerian Girlshave Smelly Vagina (shockingarticle) / Lady Injured By Gunpowder Fire Accident In Awka Hospitalized (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Cancer Survivor Shares Her Story, After Welcoming A Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.