Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches (1203 Views)

Cortana Accurately Predicting World Cup 2014 Winners / Predicting 2014 World Cup Outcome! Am The Next Octopus / Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. (2) (3) (4)

How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches by arosteph: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Introduction
I am not going to bombard you here with unnecessary information. I am Steve by name and I am a professional football trader (there is difference between a football trader and a football better). I have been making my cool cash from the Internet via football matches’ results prediction from notable bookmarkers across Nigeria and around the world for over 2 years now.
Placing bets on football matches and winning has been one of my best hobbies ever since I started implementing the strategies I shall teach in here. Do not get me wrong. I am not a professional football analyst or a football fanatic. Trust me, I have little knowledge about performances of clubs all over the world and seldom watch football matches yet, I make good income from placing bets on these clubs. You will soon find out how…
I will make this report as concise and precise as possible and I do hope you will take your time to read, digest and hand pick my SECRETS to making all those wicked bookmarkers cry at the end of each match day when you would have carted away their greedily gotten wealth.
I shall show you exactly how I do earn extra #50,000 to #100,000 monthly from football betting with ease. All I did start up with was mere #4,000 in my nairabet account.
That’s it for the intro. To get the details check my signature!
Re: How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches by Princecalm(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
arosteph:
Introduction
I am not going to bombard you here with unnecessary information. I am Steve by name and I am a professional football trader (there is difference between a football trader and a football better). I have been making my cool cash from the Internet via football matches’ results prediction from notable bookmarkers across Nigeria and around the world for over 2 years now.
Placing bets on football matches and winning has been one of my best hobbies ever since I started implementing the strategies I shall teach in here. Do not get me wrong. I am not a professional football analyst or a football fanatic. Trust me, I have little knowledge about performances of clubs all over the world and seldom watch football matches yet, I make good income from placing bets on these clubs. You will soon find out how…
I will make this report as concise and precise as possible and I do hope you will take your time to read, digest and hand pick my SECRETS to making all those wicked bookmarkers cry at the end of each match day when you would have carted away their greedily gotten wealth.
I shall show you exactly how I do earn extra #50,000 to #100,000 monthly from football betting with ease. All I did start up with was mere #4,000 in my nairabet account.
That’s it for the intro. To get the details check my signature!
na so we dey always hear am
Re: How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches by victor2008(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
agent looking for sourceagent looking for sourceagent looking for source
Re: How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches by arosteph: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
The problem with some people is GREED. When you are too greedy on betting platform you may lose. For advice on how to make your selection i refer you to my signature!
Re: How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches by nellyelitz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tori tori
Re: How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches by arosteph: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
You can predict AFCON qualifier: sudan vs Nigeria today at 6pm,and AWC 2014:Nigeria vs Ivory Coast today at 7pm and be smiling to your bank. You want to know how?
Re: How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches by Yzzey(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
1960bet is cool with me
Re: How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches by arosteph: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Predict with higher odds and smile to your bank

Keshi Rejects Garba Lawal As Eagles' Coordinator / FIFA Women World Cup 2015: Can Nigeria Still Qualify? / Super Predict