Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pls,help A Friend Out! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls,help A Friend Out! (612 Views)

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Pls Help A Friend Out.... / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,help A Friend Out! by Moustache: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
FRIENDS!!!! Please am sorry to share this my life story with you all, It's my family secret but i have no other option but to divulg it with you all here for a better and Serious advice.....
On june 2008 when i wrote my last NECO exam,(Igbo) as i was coming back From my school, passing one lonely road i heard a cry of a lady coming out From the bush, i wanted to run for my dear life but on the other thought i summoned courage and went in to check on her, getting there i saw a guy ontop of her, the girl was saying '' is this how to love someone? I thought you said you truly love me''? As i came close to them i hit the guy with my books and he ran away! I help the girl up and took her to her place and then go my way. So on August 3th while i was in school (oko poly) my PHONE rang, i looked at it, Behold it was my mums number, i picked it and she asked me to pack and come back home the next day unfailinly, so i packed and came back home, as i enter our HOUSE i saw two police men, a woman and four other elderly men with that girl i helped in the bush, i was somehow surprised because looking at her she is double (pregnant) my mum asked me if i know her and i said yes, she was mad at me and didn't Allow me to tell her how i know her! The police men served me a court paper, so on thursday as we went to the Court i was asked to take care of her and the child until she delivers. All my brothers tuned back at me and never care about my school dreams again, to avert problem from her family, Court and police i agreed to take her responsibilities! i droped out From school and carried wheelbarrow! As God may have it on march 2 2009 she gave birth to twins and unfortunately we lost the male child and was left with only the female child. I became a father by force.!!! On May 5th she ran away! We went to her parents HOUSE but she was no were to be found, her parents said they never saw her, it was to me as if my whole life has gone, but God being so kind used my lactating Niece and raise the child! Then on 15th of September this year (2014) 4 men and a lady drove into our compound with so many gift, after welcoming them, they said they are so sorry for what they did to us! We were surprised because those faces were not familiar to us, so they continued '' we are the real parents of that little lad out there'!! pointing at my sweet lovely Claribel by name, they added '' we will pay anything we ask them to pay just to have her back'' My question now is, '' Should i hand that little girl i droped out of school just to make sure she is healthy to them simply because they are her real parents after losing my DISTINCTION ?
Re: Pls,help A Friend Out! by teniola55(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
U should if they are their real parent..but u should collect plenty cash for all the years of fallacy

2 Likes

Re: Pls,help A Friend Out! by EfemenaXY: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Subscribing... cheesy
Re: Pls,help A Friend Out! by ayanbaba2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
No way...
Just joking, na plenty uncountable money + serious beging go do it.
Re: Pls,help A Friend Out! by freecocoa(f): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Story.
Re: Pls,help A Friend Out! by teniola55(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Pls,help A Friend Out! by bennyrazz: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
This your case, odikwa serious o! But it is too calculated and coherent to be true.
Re: Pls,help A Friend Out! by edwife(f): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2014

(1) (Reply)

It’s True I Have Policeman Boyfriend, But I Told My Hubby About Him —wife / 'watsapp' Palava Man Divorces Wife For Not Replying Message / Rules Of Football When We Were Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.