Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pls Help A Friend Out.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help A Friend Out.... (1308 Views)

Pls,help A Friend Out! / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend Out.... by obowunmi(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2013
Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I'm ready to settle down this year. Not out of desperation but I'm just ready. I asked a girl that I'd been eyeing out

Any advice for an old friend?
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by slimyem: 9:43am On May 26, 2013
Obowumi...relationship drama as usual.tongue

Its a good excuse she wants her own business and is trying to find some kind of footing before marriage. If you think she worth waiting for,then do but that's if you are also sure certain she'd come to terms with you travelling all the time or you plan to reduce it anytime soon.
Then there are limited chances that the other girl you'd find would be a marriageable one.
..and to your question of God saying you go ahead and/or wait for her,that should depend on your relationship with HIM.
All the best!! cool
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by obowunmi(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2013
Can I marry you? I'm ready if you are. tongue
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by slimyem: 9:52am On May 26, 2013
obowunmi: Can I marry you? I'm ready if you are. tongue
Awww..
I'm already taken sweet..cheesy wink
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by Nobody: 10:22am On May 26, 2013
Try meeting someone else and still keep your friendship with her ''thats the girl you like''. You don't want to rush things, you have to take it gentle
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by Connoisseur(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2013
Give her some time bit remember to keep all other options open
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by ifyalways(f): 1:32pm On May 26, 2013
Obowumi and his obotic tales.

Did you propose to her via email or phone?why she come reply via email?

What do u plan to do bout your constant traveling? Is it going to end soon or twud only get worse? I think you need to ask yourself that and address it.

What are her biz plans? Have u guys sat down to talk about each others plans, dreams( ur constant traveling, her biz) and find ways to meet each other half way, compromise, support each other?

1 year is not too long to wait for the right person. Question is: are u both right for yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by obowunmi(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2013
Can someone pls answer the questions? This is real, not tales.

How will I wait for a year when I'm ready now. cry

I'm so sad. angry
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by obowunmi(m): 12:48am On May 27, 2013
I will try to wait for her and pray while I'm waiting... angry
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by Nobody: 1:29am On May 27, 2013
A year will go by before u know it, Just wait and even start planning your futures together now, while waiting for the year to be over
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by TableLeg(m): 1:32am On May 27, 2013
obowunmi: Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I'm ready to settle down this year. Not out of desperation but I'm just ready. I asked a girl that I'd been eyeing out but she revealed to me in an email that she's not ready but will be in a year or so. I like her a lot but the question is this:

1. Do I wait for her or do I move on and find someone else.

2. If I prayed, does God still rule the affairs of men? Will he ask me to wait for her if she's the one or will he ask me to move on with my life?

She says not now because she wants to develop her own business and does not like my travel schedule I tend to travel a lot but I like her a lot.

I understand you are a troll from out of town?!

Get a life dude!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by armyofone(m): 1:55am On May 27, 2013
Set up the business for her.
Simple matter.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by ekytessy(f): 2:05am On May 27, 2013
She's indirectly letting u know dat she can't b wit someone dat travels alot, either u limit ur travelling habit or u move on wit ur life, she needs someone dat will always b there for her, is not all about money but caring and attention. Success in ur decision.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by ekytessy(f): 2:10am On May 27, 2013
Connoisseur: Give her some time bit remember to keep all other options open
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I see, so na like dat ur own take happen abi? Lol!! Nofin do u guy
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by obowunmi(m): 2:58am On May 27, 2013
Table Leg :

I understand you are a troll from out of town?!

Get a life dude!

Troll? This one pass me oo
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by Nobody: 2:59am On May 27, 2013
obowunmi: Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I'm ready to settle down this year. Not out of desperation but I'm just ready. I asked a girl that I'd been eyeing out but she revealed to me in an email that she's not ready but will be in a year or so. I like her a lot but the question is this:

1. Do I wait for her or do I move on and find someone else.

2. If I prayed, does God still rule the affairs of men? Will he ask me to wait for her if she's the one or will he ask me to move on with my life?

She says not now because she wants to develop her own business and does not like my travel schedule I tend to travel a lot but I like her a lot.

Wait if she's worth it.shikena

That being said undecided

What you're looking for in sokoto state is right in your sokoto( pants) grin....... ***wunmi have you asked our one and only Kulyie out? , that lady is endowed no be small thing oh. since Kishbeke is off the platter now abi? undecided grin

Just helping an old acquaintance out lipsrsealed *hope I don't get shît for this*
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by Pataki: 9:19am On May 27, 2013
jidegirl12:

Wait if she's worth it.shikena

That being said undecided

What you're looking for in sokoto state is right in your sokoto( pants) grin....... ***wunmi have you asked our one and only Kulyie out? , that lady is endowed no be small thing oh. since Kishbeke is off the platter now abi? undecided grin

Just helping an old acquaintance out lipsrsealed *hope I don't get shît for this*

How do you know she is endowed ehn?
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by obowunmi(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2013
Pataki:

Jidegirl joined us in a th,re,e-some. grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 27, 2013
Pataki:

Ummmm cos She said so , and you testified to it too undecided.... what's with your mama bear moves on Kulyie anyways?

obowunmi:
Jidegirl joined us in a th,re,e-some. grin grin grin

This guy wan kill me... never finish two some sef talk less of that ^^ .... call 911 cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by armyofone(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2013
@ Pataki

what are you doing here instead of marinating and setting the charcoal grill? Your oremis oremis are coming tongue
Where is the keg and funnel? I asked you to help pour the p-juice into empty bottles.
where are the buns?
no ewedu and amala today but hotdog, hamburger and some good beer.

Pataki:

Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by armyofone(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2013
Obowummi, are you the same guy that used to post some funky stuff on that Yoruba thread?
There used to be a poster grin posting an erec.ted kini in a casket, or one in a gourd grin
Being washed in the blood of the Lamb is good grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by LewsTherin: 5:26pm On May 27, 2013
I'v alaays felt the reasons why people get married is sometimes the reason said marriages don't last. You want to get married to this girl because you are "ready"? Granted you like the girl alot right now. But being "ready" and then a girl you "like a lot" is around and you want to get married? Like that? I don't think it's good enough.

I believe the only reason to get married is you meet someone who fits in your calculations for life (or has given you cogent reasons to change said calculations) and you find you really can't do without having that person around and you see yourselves growing old together without being freaked out. Now that is THE REASON!

However, overiding all these is the point you raised about praying about it. That is the BEST possible method of chosing a lifemate. Believe me, God answers. He answered me at least. Nuff said.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out.... by obowunmi(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2013
^^ thank you kindly. I do believe that prayers work.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sits 14-year-old Girl On Hotplate For Bed-wetting / How Can A Mother Abandon Her Child ? (A Must Read) / Why and how men justify sleeping with their housemaids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.