Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Weird Picture Poses - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weird Picture Poses (1460 Views)

How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps / Weird Picture Of The Day. / Weird Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Picture Poses by Mysterious33(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
I love pictures, I find a lotta them really hilarious. Sometimes I don't think the photographer or the owner knows how "ridiculously hilarious" these pictures are though. Arched neck, tongue out, puffy face, squatting like you wanna drop some shit (this I'm guilty of, still wondering what i was thinking when I took that pose), "puppy-faces" that scare the shit outta the viewer, lying on the grass ( what are you, an Indian actress?)....some girls go as far as climbing trees and even the gate to their houses...Lol.

Share ur opinions and "weird picture poses"

Re: Weird Picture Poses by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
No mind dem jare. Girls nd dere wahala. Na by force to be fyn. If u no fyn u no fyn. Dey tink sey special angles and stupid facial expressions go do wonders. I don tire
Re: Weird Picture Poses by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
They look like mannequins
Re: Weird Picture Poses by iceberylin(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
ŤĤĔ ŚĔČŐŃĎ PĨČŤÚŔĔ ŤĤŐ cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Weird Picture Poses by MabraO: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Only ladies will ve such weird pix pose
Re: Weird Picture Poses by OsoDupe(f): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lolz
Re: Weird Picture Poses by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lolzz
Re: Weird Picture Poses by naijaboiy: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
The second picture tho grin
Re: Weird Picture Poses by Mysterious33(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
uhmmm... the "man lifter" has to be from that tribe that claim to be descendants of the Jews. ;Duhmmm... the "man lifter" has to be from that tribe that claim to be descendants of the Jews.

Re: Weird Picture Poses by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
The most common one they do is that "head pop like a tortoise" lol just like the first pic. They would turn their center head to the camera like sey d head is a sort of microphone which the camera want to speak with and force their eyeball to look at the camera at thesame time. Chai punishment of life. And they would start fighting if the snapper didn't capture it on time, coz the neck is already aching!
Re: Weird Picture Poses by Mysterious33(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
I actually caught these guys posing with an empty shopping cart at ICM...seriously, guys!...these dudes didn't even buy tom-tom!!!....dope dudes!

Re: Weird Picture Poses by valmunich(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hehehe.. Those kids though. The shiii actually applies to all ages grin grin
Re: Weird Picture Poses by Mysterious33(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Shit just got real!! grin

Re: Weird Picture Poses by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
LWKMD cheesy @ Cow's head
Re: Weird Picture Poses by Gabreal1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lmao.

(1) (Reply)

Downloaded Baby (photo) / Check How Intelligent Goodluck Jonathan Is / Meet Five Hilarious Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.