Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Career Advice:individual With Double Masters And 2years Int'l Exp Yet2getajob - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Advice:individual With Double Masters And 2years Int'l Exp Yet2getajob (736 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / Individual With Double Master And 2 Years Working Experienceyetrogetajob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Advice:individual With Double Masters And 2years Int'l Exp Yet2getajob by DAMILOLAOBEMBE: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
GOOD DAY THIS POST BECAUSE I NEED ADVUICE THAT WORKS REAL SOON, HOPING SOMEONE GETS TO READ MY POST.

I HAVE LIVED IN UAE FOR 3 YEARS AFTER 2 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE AND BAGGING 2 MSC DEGREE IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT WITH MARKETING : STRATEGIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSECUTIVELY , I DECIDED TO COME TO MY FATHERLAND AND PUT IN ALL LEARNT INTO NIGERIA CONSUMER ENVIRONMENT.
HOWEVER IHAVE LOOKED FOR A GOOD JOB FOR A YEAR NOW TO NO AVAIL.

MORE OVER I HAVE A CATCHING CV AND COVER LETTER SAYS HR CONSULTING COMPANIES IVE BEEN TO ; I KNOW MY STRENGHT AND CAREER FOCUS. BUT I CANT GET A JOB. SADLY I HAD TO SETTLE TOR A CONTRACT JOB IN ONE OF THE BANKS TO MEET PEOPLE AND NETWORK MY SELF... SADLY I GUES NIGERIA SYSTEM IS STILL WHO YOU KNOW THUS WE WHO STRUGGLE TO GET GOOD EDUCATION TO PLOUGH BACK IN NIGERIA CANT GET A DECENT JOB IN 2014 BECAUSE WE KNOW NOBODY.

KINDLY TELL ME WHAT TO DO CONTACT : obembe_damilola@yahoo.com.
THANKS

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Career Advice:individual With Double Masters And 2years Int'l Exp Yet2getajob by pimplucious: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
I had same exact problem after studying for an MSc degree in one of the universities in uk. Had not job for close to 2yrs. In nigeria its not always about what u know its about who u know

1 Like

Re: Career Advice:individual With Double Masters And 2years Int'l Exp Yet2getajob by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
pimplucious:
I had same exact problem after studying for an MSc degree in one of the universities in uk. Had not job for close to 2yrs. In nigeria its not always about what u know its about who u know
which discipline is that ?
Re: Career Advice:individual With Double Masters And 2years Int'l Exp Yet2getajob by pimplucious: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
donroxy:
which discipline is that ?

Its managing business with info tech. Listen, just look for someone that knows someone else u'd be praying for devine intervention, tust me, no joke.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Achieve Your Childhood Dream Job? / Read This! Take Action!!! Achieve Greatness!! / Change Of Career. I Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.