Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? (4173 Views)

Who Can Answer This? *pic / Show Your Intelligence...solve This Mystery!! / If Anyone Can Answer This Question, U'r Above Average In An IQ Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by creampy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
here the correct answer
the oldmman told the horse : my dick is bigger
than yours.
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
The old man told the horse that the king is a fool...that if he gives him half of his kingdom, the precious stone, and the princess to marry his son... That will make his son a prince and therefore an apparent heir to the throne of the kingdom after the king dies... Lol, I'm hallucinating
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by creampy(f): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
waiting for the prize
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by donanadave(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2014
He told the horse he was getting married to the princess, so whenever the horse looked at him he just imagined how someone like him (old man) can marry the princess.
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by inikamoze(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
creampy:
here the correct answer
the oldmman told the horse : my dick is bigger
than yours.

APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!! APPLAUSE!!
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Simple! The old man told the horse that he just celebrated his 11th birthday 2 days ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. / Rip English Grammar / Who's Property Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.