Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Beware Of Nairabet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Nairabet (28042 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) / Nairabet Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Nairabet by l3st3r: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
I deposit some money into my nairabet account to bet a particular game.My intention was to bet the game and withdraw my money when I win.Luckily for me I won,I place a payout but was surprised to get a reversal(payout declined) after some days.I mailed their email support I was shocked the agent told me I can only withdraw my winnings and not my entire account balance.I asked him if nairabet is some cult one can't leave when he likes,he said that is their rule,cos it seem to me that way cos the only way you are leaving them is when you are bankrupt.I am just letting you guys know so you won't get hoodwinked into nairabet antics.Think twice before you deposit you money into some bookie whose intention is to defraud their customers of their hard earn cash.The next time you think of depositing your money into nairabet ask yourself,am I willing to part ways with this 5,000naira,am I willing to part ways with this 20,000naira,am I willing to part ways with this 50,000naira cos even if you win the best you can get is the profit.Once your money enter their account it is never coming back their T&C makes sure of that.Why would they be treating ones money like is on a bonus account where you can only withdraw your profit and not the capital.Have been using merrybet for some year now and have not ever encounter this problem,I withdraw my profit and capital anytime I want and am sure there are other naija bookies that does not have this fraudulent T&C.Why would one put up with this absolute greed when they are numerous options.THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY INTO NAIRABET.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by ayanbaba2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Copy that...
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is taking it too far. Companies only do such when they give you bonus not when it is your money.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by l3st3r: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
blink182:
This is taking it too far. Companies only do such when they give you bonus not when it is your money.
I thought as much.
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by Youngzedd(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
@OP did you actually read their terms of service before you open an account?

If NOT, go now and read it. If it isn't there, send them a mail and ask them to point out where it is in their rules.

All business have rules that guide them, you have to be sure before you paint another man's business black.

My 2 cents.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by eckersley: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
l3st3r:
I deposit some money into my nairabet account to bet a particular game.My intention was to bet the game and withdraw my money when I win.Luckily for me I won,I place a payout but was surprised to get a reversal(payout declined) after some days.I mailed their email support I was shocked the agent told me I can only withdraw my winnings and not my entire account balance.I asked him if nairabet is some cult one can't leave when he likes,he said that is their rule,cos it seem to me that way cos the only way you are leaving them is when you are bankrupt.I am just letting you guys know so you won't get hoodwinked into nairabet antics.Think twice before you deposit you money into some bookie whose intention is to defraud their customers of their hard earn cash.The next time you think of depositing your money into nairabet ask yourself,am I willing to part ways with this 5,000naira,am I willing to part ways with this 20,000naira,am I willing to part ways with this 50,000naira cos even if you win the best you can get is the profit.Once your money enter their account it is never coming back their T&C makes sure of that.Why would they be treating ones money like is on a bonus account where you can only withdraw your profit and not the capital.Have been using merrybet for some year now and have not ever encounter this problem,I withdraw my profit and capital anytime I want and am sure there are other naija bookies that does not have this fraudulent T&C.Why would one put up with this absolute greed when they are numerous options.THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY INTO NAIRABET.

Hi. As much as I sympathize with you, I will b frank as well. Before you put pen[physical or electronic] to paper, always read the relevant T and C. Before signing up to bet9ja and nairabet for a friend[I always subscribe to a data bundle], I printed[and took screenshots of] their T and C. That way, they cannot change it and say some rubbish. Then I took the next couple of days studying and reading them. T and Cs are deliberately lengthily worded to cover every loophole and, most importantly, to discourage you from going thru the entire fine print.
My guy later got me to open a winnersgoldenbet acc for him. You won't believe it. When I checked they had no T AND C as of last year. They hastily drafted and uploaded one just about 3weeks ago. And its not as elaborate and comprehensive as the others.
I saw this same point you are complaining of.
SO NAIRABET DIDN'T DEFRAUD YOU and do not try to convey that impression to us. You could be sued for that[so don't state your bet username, if you want to continue doing so].
My advice to you is this. Withdraw your winnings. And keep playing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by oyeme1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Are you saying if for example, i deposit 5000 into my account and i play a game with the entire money and won lets say 10000, does it mean i cant withdraw the whole 10000?
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by eckersley: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2014
oyeme1:
Are you saying if for example, i deposit 5000 into my account and i play a game with the entire money and won lets say 10000, does it mean i cant withdraw the whole 10000?

Nairabet rules[AKA T and C]
1.9 Withdrawals:
Withdrawals take a maximum of two working days to be completed....Also, you cannot deposit funds into your NairaBET account and decide to withdraw it. We implore punters to place bets with their deposits and withdraw from the winnings i.e you cannot withdraw any amount of money you have not won. Any withdrawal made under such circumstance would be reversed back to the nairabet account.

Remember this rules varies with each bookmaker. I hope this lays the issue to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2014
its obvious the op didnt read and digest their terms and conditions very well.....if u had, u would knw dat u cannot withdraw any deposit uv made....only ur winnings..
d only way to get ur deposit back is if u stake everything (in parts or whole) on a very sure game..if ur game wins..then d deposit has turned into a winning, which u can then withdraw along with its accrued bonus..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by l3st3r: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2014
oyeme1:
that exactly what it is.any money you deposited initially can never be withdrawn.
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by l3st3r: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2014
stanirems:
its obvious the op didnt read and digest their terms and conditions very well.....if u had, u would knw dat u cannot withdraw any deposit uv made....only ur winnings..
d only way to get ur deposit back is if u stake everything (in parts or whole) on a very sure game..if ur game wins..then d deposit has turned into a winning, which u can then withdraw along with its accrued bonus..
Actually I never read their T&C before I deposited, I have been using other bookies(both nigerian and foreign) before now have never encounter this issue before, so I just assumed its like that in all bookies.
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by l3st3r: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2014
eckersley:

Hi. As much as I sympathize with you, I will b frank as well. Before you put pen[physical or electronic] to paper, always read the relevant T and C. Before signing up to bet9ja and nairabet for a friend[I always subscribe to a data bundle], I printed[and took screenshots of] their T and C. That way, they cannot change it and say some rubbish. Then I took the next couple of days studying and reading them. T and Cs are deliberately lengthily worded to cover every loophole and, most importantly, to discourage you from going thru the entire fine print.
My guy later got me to open a winnersgoldenbet acc for him. You won't believe it. When I checked they had no T AND C as of last year. They hastily drafted and uploaded one just about 3weeks ago. And its not as elaborate and comprehensive as the others.
I saw this same point you are complaining of.
SO NAIRABET DIDN'T DEFRAUD YOU and do not try to convey that impression to us. You could be sued for that[so don't state your bet username, if you want to continue doing so].
My advice to you is this. Withdraw your winnings. And keep playing.
where in my post did I mentioned nairabet defrauded me.I just send their T&C is fraudulent cos most pple don't read T&C before they sign up online, how many people do you think actually read lengthy T&C online before they sign up with site,even you that is typing dis don't tell me the first time you signed up for nairabet you read their T&C.my aim of posting this on nairaland is to let pple have awareness of this their T&C so they don't fall victim since there are other options.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by eckersley: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2014
l3st3r:
where in my post did I mentioned nairabet defrauded me.I just send their T&C is fraudulent cos most pple don't read T&C before they sign up online, how many people do you think actually read lengthy T&C online before they sign up with site,even you that is typing dis don't tell me the first time you signed up for [b]nairabet [/b]you read their T&C.my aim of posting this on nairaland is to let pple have awareness of this their T&C so they don't fall victim since there are other options.

Hi bro. Don't be paranoid abt this nor take it personal. Take a look at the bolded text in ur msg and go back to re-read my post. I NOT ONLY READ, BUT STUDIED d entire nairabet and bet9ja T n C before opening on behalf of ANOTHER PERSON. This my friend has been playing in bet shops but didn't even know that the market he usu goes for is for 90minutes. Nor that yellow/red cards given to coaches or anyone outside the pitch/on the bench do not count. I enlightened him after reading the T and C.

Take facebook as an example. Even after you've deleted you account, they hv the right to everytn u ever typed and uploaded[images] from the very day u signed up. It's all stored in their servers. I'm not on facebk but know this.
Na money and privacy matter we dey talk and these r very weighty issues. Will I signup to FB sometime? I dunno. But shd I, I will endeavour to print and read their ENTIRE T and C before doing so.
That's how I roll. Dunno abt u

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2014
oyeme1:
you can withdraw d whole 10000.
ur deposit wud authomatically turn zero and ur winnings wud turn 10000+ bonus
sometimes i even use part of my winnings to play more games....

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by eckersley: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2014
l3st3r:
where in my post did I mentioned nairabet defrauded me.I just send their T&C is fraudulent cos most pple don't read T&C before they sign up online, how many people do you think actually read lengthy T&C online before they sign up with site,even you that is typing dis don't tell me the first time you signed up for nairabet you read their T&C.my aim of posting this on nairaland is to let pple have awareness of this their T&C so they don't fall victim since there are other options.

Kindly leave sentiments out of this.
First, I didn't say u said nairabet defrauded you. I said u shd not convey that IMPRESSION
Second, you stated categorically that their T and C is FRAUDULENT, wch means characterized by, based on, or done by fraud
You just explicitly accused them of fraud
Third, you used the word victim.

victim
a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.
"victims of domestic violence"
synonyms: sufferer, injured party, casualty, injured person, wounded person; More
dead person, fatality, loss;
loser
"a victim of violent crime"
antonyms: attacker, assailant
a person who is tricked or duped.

These are serious/weighty words and should be used carefully

Finally, if u like, take correction. If you no like, leave am.
I don tire

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by TunjiMsp: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Youth gambling their future away in the name of making easy money, instead of investing their time and energy in the development of the nation. No wonder people like Obj,Tinubu and the rest are still deciding the fate of this country, because they have no reliable ones to hand over to

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by l3st3r: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
eckersley:

Hi bro. Don't be paranoid abt this nor take it personal. Take a look at the bolded text in ur msg and go back to re-read my post. I NOT ONLY READ, BUT STUDIED d entire nairabet and bet9ja T n C before opening on behalf of ANOTHER PERSON. This my friend has been playing in bet shops but didn't even know that the market he usu goes for is for 90minutes. Nor that yellow/red cards given to coaches or anyone outside the pitch/on the bench do not count. I enlightened him after reading the T and C.

Take facebook as an example. Even after you've deleted you account, they hv the right to everytn u ever typed and uploaded[images] from the very day u signed up. It's all stored in their servers. I'm not on facebk but know this.
Na money and privacy matter we dey talk and these r very weighty issues. Will I signup to FB sometime? I dunno. But shd I, I will endeavour to print and read their ENTIRE T and C before doing so.
That's how I roll. Dunno abt u
I hear you MR.ITK,everybody is a superman on the internet.
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by eckersley: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
l3st3r:
I hear you MR.ITK,everybody is a superman on the internet.

Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by akinalabi(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2014
If you deposit 10k and win 15k for example, you can withdraw the entire 15k.

Here is where we have restrictions. . .

Assuming you deposited 10k and you bet with N200 and won N250, you won't be able to withdraw the entire N10,250 because it will raise a red flag. Why deposit an amount you won't bet with and then withdraw immediately? We will wonder why?

Did the customer use another person's card to deposit?

Is there a sort of laundering taking place?

We will ask questions. . . To protect YOU.

Meanwhile, you did not even state your username so we can take a look for you.

Your money is safe with us.

Thank you for using

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by femibaloos: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by jaydee87(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2014
akinalabi:

Assuming you deposited 10k and you bet with N200 and won N250, you won't be able to withdraw the entire N10,250 because it will raise a red flag. Why deposit an amount you won't bet with and then withdraw immediately? We will wonder why?

Thank you for using
@Akin Alabi I am so happy cos I know u will see this and respond..
I think the aspect of using someone else's card should not be a problem cos there are ways of curbing such things and i have read a lot about you cos am a fan of your success story and sincerely admire you and onome.
back to the discuss I think u should review the t&c cos even if i use another person's card I shud be allowed to get it back at least if its going back to the same account. Ak even banks allow you withdraw all your money when you tired of them. so pls if any customer wants out, let them go so you wont get jabs from angry gamers who has lost their money...
NB: thank you so much for making us see success is attainable if you strive hard.....
pls if you can I need a guideline from you on motivation and success....

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by Nzecorneboy: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2014
akinalabi:

Thank you for using
thank you sire 4 clearing this for us.
@op u hear am?
Abegi oga alabi hw can i contact you personally, i have a business request that i want to make to you.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by goldenval(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
akinalabi:

Thank you for using

Hello Sir,
I think this makes sense because I so much love Nairabet because of the bonus they are given from small odds to big odds wink, anyway, if I wanted to deposit like 20k and I managed to grow the money to 50k, I my allowed to withdraw the whole 50k? Why am asking this because, I want to deposit 20k for this coming weekend games as I normally stake high.

Thanks
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by l3st3r: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
akinalabi:

Thank you for using
forget about that you are explaining I bet my entire bankroll,u still didn't allow me withdraw.I talk to your agents several times,they stood their ground that they I can't withdraw the money I deposited.What I will advice you guys is prevention is better than cure,when you would be arguing with their agent,akinalabi is not going to be there.
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by goldenval(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
l3st3r:
forget about that you are explaining I bet my entire bankroll,u still didn't allow me withdraw.I talk to your agents several times,they stood their ground that they I can't withdraw the money I deposited.What I will advice you guys is prevention is better than cure,when you would be arguing with their agent,akinalabi is not going to be there.

What are you arguing for? Akinalabi simply asked you that you didn't even provided your username so that he can personally look into the matter by himself but you still here wasting your energy.. So Biko, provide him your username. Nairabet and Merrybet still my top betting site.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by akinalabi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
goldenval:

Hello Sir,
I think this makes sense because I so much love Nairabet because of the bonus they are given from small odds to big odds wink, anyway, if I wanted to deposit like 20k and I managed to grow the money to 50k, I my allowed to withdraw the whole 50k? Why am asking this because, I want to deposit 20k for this coming weekend games as I normally stake high.

Thanks

Yes you can withdraw the entire 50k.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Nairabet by akinalabi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
l3st3r:

If you had put down your username, I would have been able to help.

Without it, I can do nothing.

Thanks.
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by akinalabi(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
I'm still waiting for your username bros so I can help you take a look.

Thanks.
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by MyInfoo: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2014
l3st3r:

There is no bookie in the world that you can withdraw a newly deposit that has not passed through the system... You must at least bet with the fund for once... If you aint interested in betting then you dont fund... You aint forced to fund your account... Its a thing of your choice.. Even the merrybet has the same system... You can try it out... I think you need to understand how it works before putting your money...
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
akinalabi:
I'm still waiting for your username bros so I can help you take a look.

Thanks.
If the username is not provided, we know you have tried.
meanwhile you don chop my money no be small grin
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by goldenval(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
I love Nairabet,
Re: Beware Of Nairabet by Effects45(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
I made a payout and am yet to receive the money......pls help me take a look..effects45 is my username@alabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Confiscates Over $6 Million From Bureau De Change Operators / 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 / Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.