Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 (28048 Views)

Top 10 Business Ideas For Christmas Period / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Revolva(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Have you ever considered what to do this holiday season to make money for the coming year?

Every time I think about Christmas, I remember all the enjoyable aspects of the holiday and, of course, the extra costs involved in celebrating it. More than that, I consider ways to increase my income for the coming year.

A financial struggle at the beginning of the year is the last thing I want to go through. No! The thought is too much to handle.

You may easily think of some of the best ideas to help you make more money because of all the shopping that takes place around Christmas.

In this video, I’ll share with you 6 profitable business ideas for this Christmas. Enjoy.

If you’re looking for lucrative Christmas business ideas for your next venture, here are some ideas to consider.

1. Christmas Lights Service

Everyone loves a brightly decorated house, especially during Christmas, Christmas light installers may provide both interior and exterior decorating options.
Becoming a Christmas light installer is a such great way to earn money at Christmas especially if you are one that is good with your hands, is good with decorations, and can afford to climb to certain heights.

2. Catering Service

Serve families and businesses that host holiday parties with your own catering businesses. Offer traditional holiday favorites like turkey and stuffing, along with Christmas sugar cookies and peppermint candies.

3. Christmas Tree Rental Business

Just as there are those who prefer to buy their Christmas trees, there are those who feel awful at allowing these trees to die, and so they prefer to rent out their Christmas trees that can be returned after the festivities is over. The business is still brand new and so it’s an opportunity for you to tap into this business opportunity.

4. Sell Santa Claus Costume

The bottom line is that homemade Santa costumes are worn by loads of people either for fun or for acting and those that are involved in selling these costumes usually rake in good money during the season.
People often purchase Santa costumes for holiday parties or special events. You may either make these garments or source them from other companies. Then set up an online store or partner with retail locations.

5. Sell Children's clothes and Toys

More children usually receive more toys and love wearing new clothes during Christmas than usual, especially if these kids grow up in a large family. Toys and new clothes are stuff that kids are never tired of and so every now and then, especially during the Christmas period, children often demand toys and new clothes to add to their collection.

6. Sell Gift Baskets (Hampers)

During the Christmas period, there are always more people exchanging gifts via gift baskets than in any other season especially as the season is characterized as that of giving. If you are one that can make gift baskets and are quite creative about what to put into each basket, then it is high time you consider going into this business during Christmas to earn some extra bucks.

7. Sell Christmas Cards

The Christmas period is usually a time when people give greeting cards. Most of the cards are usually followed by the gifts themselves or a flower and so the sale of cards during this period usually booms. Unlike in times past, when designing a card might have been difficult, nowadays, with the help of a computer, this is a fairly easy business to go into.

8. Christmas Party Entertainer

During the Christmas season, more people are likely to host parties than usual and half of these are usually parties for children and young ones. Such parties often need someone who can keep the little kids engaged with tricks such as light magic tricks, ball juggling, and other such tricks. Also, it’d be a mighty plus if you can sing or dance.

If you know you have such talents, this is not a period to allow them to go to waste. You should check out how many parties are likely to hold in your neighborhood, and how many you would want to attend.

9. Gift Wrapping Service

Christmas is a season of giving and as such many people usually give out gifts – small, medium, or large – during this period. However, not everyone who gives out these gifts is good, patient, or even creative at wrapping the gifts and giving them that beautifully packaged style that would make the gifts presentable.

10. Christmas Event Organizer

During the Christmas period, there are often lots of events that are usually put up. The events could range from casual affair to serious one that has lots of personalities and celebrities showing up to attend. If you have had any experience with planning events, then the Christmas period should be a time for you to make more money from your abilities.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk_zN1uzR_Y

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by NaijaCover(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Is Following The Thread

2 Likes

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Karrima: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good one
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Treassured: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
I'm still contemplating..
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by slim002: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Right
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Womanizer(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
shocked
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Seyiemath(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ok
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by ATEAMS: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Political business

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Kobicove(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
smiley
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Oromoni619: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nice,

Business no be mouth oooo

Well business is business

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by WHITELIGHTER: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
DJ work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by SoftP(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Not bad,
but I always advise upcoming traders to buy and sell products that can serve the test of times, not mainly seasonal sales.

U can imagine petty traders who were into the sales of face-mask during Covid,
some even bought it in wholesale, today they might be regretting it.
Best of luck

20 Likes

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Agricmoney(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Cool

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Aboguede(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Biko if you are reading about this so called BUSINESS IDEAS, take this honest advice.,

Be 100% sure before you invest ur kobo into any sharp sharp business especially this tiny period business.

This country NIGERIA as it is right this moment is not on buying MODEA AT ALL OOH so, to avoid the stories that touches the heart, it will be better for you to keep ur CASH than running into unsure end time business ooh.

If u know u know shocked

6 Likes

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by xpressionx(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Let me give you this for free.

Go to farms in inner places and buy chicken on the 24th,bring them to junctions to sell.
Add about 2k ontop each one.
Thank me later

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Chevrolet076(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lol. You see this your business ideas without chicken or poultry or meat is incomplete

7 Likes

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by canalily(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Who get money now to buy Christmas toys trees and cards in Nigeria now Besides Nigerians are after rice chicken and stew with cool beer this season as well as whiskey and Brandy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Very good thread.

God bless you OP

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by edoairways: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
2022 is different becos my area get as heh be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by remsonik(f): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Get 45pcs of 3ml perfume oils for 11k

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by mistilink1: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Raising Broilers, cockerels for sales
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by kingimmade: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
nice ideas
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by YorubaMod(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nonsense as usual angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Aboguede(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
remsonik:
Get 45pcs of 3ml perfume oils for 11k

Ur location
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by pretydiva(f): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Chicken business is the best
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Trybecity: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
okay
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Juanmike(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
post=119247296:
Very good thread.

God bless you OP
The list is incomplete without vulture meat.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by remsonik(f): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Aboguede:

Ur location
I am in ibadan and we deliver nationwide
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Daywalker1: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=remsonik post=119247672].
I am in ibadan and we deliver nationwide
Where in Ibadan??
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by chiedozie198100: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Revolva:
Have you ever considered what to do this holiday season to make money for the coming year?

Every time I think about Christmas, I remember all the enjoyable aspects of the holiday and, of course, the extra costs involved in celebrating it. More than that, I consider ways to increase my income for the coming year.

A financial struggle at the beginning of the year is the last thing I want to go through. No! The thought is too much to handle.

You may easily think of some of the best ideas to help you make more money because of all the shopping that takes place around Christmas.

In this video, I’ll share with you 6 profitable business ideas for this Christmas. Enjoy.

If you’re looking for lucrative Christmas business ideas for your next venture, here are some ideas to consider.

1. Christmas Lights Service

Everyone loves a brightly decorated house, especially during Christmas, Christmas light installers may provide both interior and exterior decorating options.
Becoming a Christmas light installer is a such great way to earn money at Christmas especially if you are one that is good with your hands, is good with decorations, and can afford to climb to certain heights.

2. Catering Service

Serve families and businesses that host holiday parties with your own catering businesses. Offer traditional holiday favorites like turkey and stuffing, along with Christmas sugar cookies and peppermint candies.

3. Christmas Tree Rental Business

Just as there are those who prefer to buy their Christmas trees, there are those who feel awful at allowing these trees to die, and so they prefer to rent out their Christmas trees that can be returned after the festivities is over. The business is still brand new and so it’s an opportunity for you to tap into this business opportunity.

4. Sell Santa Claus Costume

The bottom line is that homemade Santa costumes are worn by loads of people either for fun or for acting and those that are involved in selling these costumes usually rake in good money during the season.
People often purchase Santa costumes for holiday parties or special events. You may either make these garments or source them from other companies. Then set up an online store or partner with retail locations.

5. Sell Children's clothes and Toys

More children usually receive more toys and love wearing new clothes during Christmas than usual, especially if these kids grow up in a large family. Toys and new clothes are stuff that kids are never tired of and so every now and then, especially during the Christmas period, children often demand toys and new clothes to add to their collection.

6. Sell Gift Baskets (Hampers)

During the Christmas period, there are always more people exchanging gifts via gift baskets than in any other season especially as the season is characterized as that of giving. If you are one that can make gift baskets and are quite creative about what to put into each basket, then it is high time you consider going into this business during Christmas to earn some extra bucks.

7. Sell Christmas Cards

The Christmas period is usually a time when people give greeting cards. Most of the cards are usually followed by the gifts themselves or a flower and so the sale of cards during this period usually booms. Unlike in times past, when designing a card might have been difficult, nowadays, with the help of a computer, this is a fairly easy business to go into.

8. Christmas Party Entertainer

During the Christmas season, more people are likely to host parties than usual and half of these are usually parties for children and young ones. Such parties often need someone who can keep the little kids engaged with tricks such as light magic tricks, ball juggling, and other such tricks. Also, it’d be a mighty plus if you can sing or dance.

If you know you have such talents, this is not a period to allow them to go to waste. You should check out how many parties are likely to hold in your neighborhood, and how many you would want to attend.

9. Gift Wrapping Service

Christmas is a season of giving and as such many people usually give out gifts – small, medium, or large – during this period. However, not everyone who gives out these gifts is good, patient, or even creative at wrapping the gifts and giving them that beautifully packaged style that would make the gifts presentable.

10. Christmas Event Organizer

During the Christmas period, there are often lots of events that are usually put up. The events could range from casual affair to serious one that has lots of personalities and celebrities showing up to attend. If you have had any experience with planning events, then the Christmas period should be a time for you to make more money from your abilities.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk_zN1uzR_Y

Guys please help me rate this Android app. It's my production:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerianstatequizgame.nigerianstates
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Ouchbabe(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nice on OP.
Please i am in Lagos and will be happy if I can get busy with any legal temporary job in my axis(Ajah) from now till January. I am a teacher but currently at home since schools have vacated. The extra income will really go a long way for me.
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by lastchild: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
you didn't mention the number 1 that should be on the list, "knockout bangers"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / Beware Of Nairabet / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.