Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | (28056 Views)

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | Instant Paypal VCC / USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund With Bitcoin | Pay Anywhere Online / Pay Online Securely/USD Visa Virtual Credit Card/Fund In Naira/Verified Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 1:50am On Oct 02, 2016
Finally. You can now get your own Visa Virtual card and fund it with us in Naira.

You can use this card to pay online anywhere the Visa is accepted, you can also attach this card to your Nigerian Paypal and pay with Paypal easily. Pay your Google ADs, Bing, Facebook ADs, Ebay, Stripe, Amazon and many more!

Currently we offer only the Basic package for use which includes the following.

1) Card Default Currency is USD
2) Top up account at a maximum of $10,000 per card
3) One time set up fee of N5,000
4) Monthly charge of $2.5 for Card maintenance by the Bank
5) There is a funding fee of $2 each time the card is loaded
6) Minimum load of this card is $20
7) Option to select the card name during set up
cool 24Hours Email/Whats App Support

Contact me for more enquires...

Update: Loading rate will be updated daily

Today's Loading rate is N670 to $1

3 Likes

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 1:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Today's funding rate for $1 is N501

Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2016
Fund your card today at N480 per $1
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by ElGrande: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Works like magic, i just got one to verify my Paypal. grin
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by GenZod(f): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't like your rate

3 Likes

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
ElGrande:
Works like magic, i just got one to verify my Paypal. grin

Thanks for the review
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
GenZod:
I don't like your rate

We are seriously working on other payment options to make the funding more cheaper.

Thank you for your observation smiley
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by cruxty(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
I am interested. How do I contact you??
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
cruxty:
I am interested. How do I contact you??

2347069031677 (Call and Whats App)

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
You can now fund your Virtual Wallet via Bitcoin. 10%. Funding fee

Naira rate funding for today is N530
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by AleAirHub(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
More testimony please
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by bestspoke: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
AleAirHub:
More testimony please
Boss I tried the guy out and behold...my account is verified..

I donated $1 to the poor to test payment with that card and behold it work..

100% working..

If this guy knows his onions he can make a killing with those cards...I am sure their many Nigerians facing restrictions with their nairacards thia could be the solution.

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by AleAirHub(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
OK....

let me see how it goes....
bestspoke:

100% working..

If this guy knows his onions he can make a killing with those cards...I am sure their many Nigerians facing restrictions with their nairacards thia could be the solution.

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
bestspoke:

100% working..

Thanks for the review
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thank you for your order John.

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by dajx: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is the card linked to a bank account? How exactly does one verify one's paypal account with it if it isn't?

Pardon my ignorance if there's something I'm not getting. I really need to open a verified paypal account.

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
dajx:
Is the card linked to a bank account? How exactly does one verify one's paypal account with it if it isn't?

Pardon my ignorance if there's something I'm not getting. I really need to open a verified paypal account.

No, its not linked to a particular Bank account but it's issued by a Bank.

Most Visa cards we have can receive payment on it, if you could withdraw from a Nigerian Paypal you would have been able to Withdraw from Paypal to your Nigerian Visa card. The payment is actually sent to your Issuing Bank who credits you via the card you are using.

In this case, the issuing Bank also gets credited and your Virtual card on file gets credited with the value withdrawn.

You can use it to verify your Paypal account. After inserting the card details to Paypal, then Paypal will charge the card and send a code to the issuing Bank. So I will help you pull out this code from the issuing Bank and send it to you.

When you initiate this from Paypal, the card is charged immediately and the code also arrives immediately, which makes it possible for you to confirm your card instantly.

Hope I answered your questions?
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Abcruz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
aikfrank:
Thank you for your order John.
how can the card be funded? And at what rate?
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Abcruz:
how can the card be funded? And at what rate?

BTC, Paypal (10% funding fee)

And in Naira. The daily rates are always displayed here
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Today's rate is N520 for 1$
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 4:54am On Oct 09, 2016
See a live Paypal confirmation done with the Virtual Card, live screen shot completed for a customer today. Fully verified Can pay and receive. Contact me for your Paypal account.

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by segzybeez(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
CAN U FUND NETELLER
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
segzybeez:
CAN U FUND NETELLER

There is always around this. Might not do Neteller directly, but you can fund Neteller with Skrill.

If you use the virtual card on Neteller, you might be asked to do some verifications like holding your card, e.t.c.

So this is the process that can be achieved.

Add your Virtual card to Skrill and confirm it (you confirm it by adding the charge made on your card, I will help you do this)

Then add funds to your skrill from the card, then you can add funds to your Neteller with your skrill account.

Contact me if the charges favours you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by segzybeez(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
aikfrank:

There is always around this. Might not do Neteller directly, but you can fund Neteller with Skrill.

If you use the virtual card on Neteller, you might be asked to do some verifications like holding your card, e.t.c.

So this is the process that can be achieved.

Add your Virtual card to Skrill and confirm it (you confirm it by adding the charge made on your card, I will help you do this)

Then add funds to your skrill from the card, then you can add funds to your Neteller with your skrill account.

Contact me if the charges favours you.
I
TANKS BRO
WILL TRY IT
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Ymodulus: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Cn your Cirtual Visa card recive funds?

Like making a money transfer from 1 card to another?
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Ymodulus:
Cn your Cirtual Visa card recive funds?

Like making a money transfer from 1 card to another?

The answer is YES!

This is an example of Paypal withdraw payment to this Virtual card

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Begin the card with a $2 balance for either PP ver or for online usage at only N3,000 today!

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Instant Paypal verification -
N1,000 card creation - N1,000 set up fee - N1,000 for the first $2 on card (discounted) = N3,000

You can decide to use card as on time verification or for continuous usage for online shopping,
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by y4code(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Can I login into the card? Can they send $$ from USA directly into the card?

What I mean by login is does the card have its own online login and password so I can login my self and make bill pay on it?

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
y4code:
Can I login into the card? Can they send $$ from USA directly into the card?

What I mean by login is does the card have its own online login and password so I can login my self and make bill pay on it?

Currently, you can only check your Card balance via Paypal (Click to pay someone and you would see your card balance)

We are currently working on the online portal for users as the whole card process is still in it's BETA state.

If you want to send payment to your card, the Merchant must have the means to send payments to a Visa card. Paypal can smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria / FOREX Users Dump BDCs As Naira/dollar Rates Converge / Naira Maintains Gain On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.