Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Mother's Role - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mother's Role (3010 Views)

Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? / The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son / How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mother's Role by shizzle11(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
[s]So because you are a man you were never breastfed? And you think your post made sense? You are talking shyt. Stop referring to me, I don't like when my name is joined to ediotic posts[/s].
Garbage as usual, you are just an iddiott. Keep regurgitating bullsh1t. I don't only think i made sense i think you are senseless, not like i want to be joined to a brainless twerp. What a repulsive dolt

1 Like

Re: The Mother's Role by kandiikane(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
@shizzle11, Lol. Goat, what exactly is paining you? Is it because you are a lazy person without ambition still hanging on your mama's breast waiting for the transition to hang on your wife's for milk? Bloody mumu! I am glad you did not join my name to your post, it shows that you have respect for your elders. grin

1 Like

Re: The Mother's Role by shizzle11(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
kandiikane:
[s]@shizzle11, Lol. Goat, what exactly is paining you? Is it because you are a lazy person without ambition still hanging on your mama's breast waiting for the transition to hang on your wife's for milk? Bloody mumu! I am glad you did not join my name to your post, it shows that you have respect for your elders. grin[/s]
I didn't join your name but i quoted you, so i invariable joined your name olodo. lol@..elders indeed, see your dirty mouth like elder. Keep chewing cud like a hungry ruminant. stewpid girl, abeg gerraway make see road.

Agbero

1 Like

Re: The Mother's Role by kandiikane(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
@shizzle11, do you think I am you? Is it because I indulged a smelly thing like you is that why you want to add me as one of your smelly comrades? Abeggi, the only stup!d person here is you and your lazy brain. You dey here dey yarn dust like a bytch whilst drinking breast milk when your mates are preparing for another day of making money. Arent you the hungry one here? Looking for a woman to give you breast milk. I don't blame you, i entertained your sorry azz.

1 Like

Re: The Mother's Role by shizzle11(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kandiikane, all i keep seeing is bosom and milk, cheesy you started the tirade yet you say you indulged me. If you had a functional brain, you wouldn't refer to the post as rubbish, you are just some crazy and mentally lazy b1tch, that's why you couldn't make sense out of the post.

...and how did you entertain me? with that your tiny bweast? are you sure there's bosom milk there? Can it feed me? Oh please! I can tell you are already over the edge and i'm having a good laugh. I'll just free you sha. Didnt someone just call you puma? Keep jumping gringrin

Arze wipe!

1 Like

Re: The Mother's Role by kandiikane(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
^ediotic post from an ediotic person. Google puma and tell me how exactly calling me a puma relates to this. If it's to jump and prey on unsuspecting victims, eat and shyt you out, that I can do that very well. Bloody nincompoops on this forum!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong In Asking My Husband "How Are You"? / ... / What Level Of Education You Would Love Your Husband To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.