Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls (1096 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls by uchechukwuochei(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col and 15 others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls
admin | October 7, 2014 | No Comments

The Nigerian Army has concluded plans to arraign 16 soldiers over the April 14, 2014, abduction of over 200 Chibok girls, in Borno state.

Three of the soldiers are officer while the remaining 13 belong to other ranks.

It was gathered in Abuja, yesterday that barring any last minute change, they would appearing before the General Court Martial at the Maxwell Khobe Military Cantonment, in Jos, Plateau State after the Sallah break.

The officers are Lieutenant Col. A. O. Ojo, Capt. O. O. Ogunrinde, and 2nd Lieutenant V.I. Godknows.

The 16 are among 117 soldiers   facing a GCM convened by the General Officer Commanding 1 Division of the Army in Kaduna, Maj.Gen. K. C. Osuji, on August 6, 2014.

A source said their trial would take place at the headquarters of the 3rd Armoured Division, Rukuba in Jos for security reasons.

The GCM panel comprises Col. J.J. Ogunlade (President); Col. J. O. Sokoya, Col. M. Kadiri, Col. M. W. Abubakar, Col. A. A. Bamgbose, Col. A. Garba and Col E.M. Albara.

Lt. Colonels B. Garke and   O. S. Obot are the waiting members of the panel which has Captain A. Mohammed as the judge advocate and Lt. G. B. Suleiman as the liaison officer.
Re: Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls by chaberry(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls by Ngwakwe: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
This information is not comprehensive for analysis hence no comment.
Re: Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls by shakur4luv(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
is dat so but why did wenger start that goal keeper he should have use the second choice

who carry my remaining alomo bitters hmm seun wahala go happen 4 NL walai if i no see am
Re: Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
I do know that. Some military personnels will be facing court martial @ khobe cantoment the include a Brig Gen
Their offense include running/retreating without orders
Abandoning positions
Leaving arm's store for BH to loot
But not familiar with any facing changes on chiboks girls abduction
The army is facing. One of its massive court marshal hearings of soldiers for acts of in discipline in battle front
& Betrayal of oat of honor
Re: Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
uchechukwuochei:

The officers are Lieutenant Col. A. O. Ojo, Capt. O. O. Ogunrinde,
Re: Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col And 15 Others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls by AsapKen(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2020
uchechukwuochei:
Nigerian Army To Arraign Lt. Col and 15 others Over The Abducted Chibok Girls
admin | October 7, 2014 | No Comments

The Nigerian Army has concluded plans to arraign 16 soldiers over the April 14, 2014, abduction of over 200 Chibok girls, in Borno state.

Three of the soldiers are officer while the remaining 13 belong to other ranks.

It was gathered in Abuja, yesterday that barring any last minute change, they would appearing before the General Court Martial at the Maxwell Khobe Military Cantonment, in Jos, Plateau State after the Sallah break.

The officers are Lieutenant Col. A. O. Ojo, Capt. O. O. Ogunrinde, and 2nd Lieutenant V.I. Godknows.

The 16 are among 117 soldiers   facing a GCM convened by the General Officer Commanding 1 Division of the Army in Kaduna, Maj.Gen. K. C. Osuji, on August 6, 2014.

A source said their trial would take place at the headquarters of the 3rd Armoured Division, Rukuba in Jos for security reasons.

The GCM panel comprises Col. J.J. Ogunlade (President); Col. J. O. Sokoya, Col. M. Kadiri, Col. M. W. Abubakar, Col. A. A. Bamgbose, Col. A. Garba and Col E.M. Albara.

Lt. Colonels B. Garke and   O. S. Obot are the waiting members of the panel which has Captain A. Mohammed as the judge advocate and Lt. G. B. Suleiman as the liaison officer.

Hello sir you tried to email me please the email linked to my account is no longer active kindly use the link on my signature to chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

APC Aspirant Decries High Cost Of Assembly Form / Photos: Staff Bid Obanikoro Farewell As He Tenders Resignation Letter / LAGOS 2015: In Search Of Another Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.