Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine (13832 Views)

The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / Photos: Aliko Dangote Invests $1billion Inrice Production / Dangote To Step Down As Chairman Of Dangote Cement To List On LSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Rapzino: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2014
Oga Aliko dash me small money make i use marry @Chery1 and Sarimah
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2014
hmmm mean while do u know that chika ike is in a hot relationship with Akwa-Ibom State Governor?
find out more @ http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/10/nollywood-chika-ike-in-hot-romance-with.html?m=1
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Hoshea: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=Calculia post=26961099]There is coal in Enugu, he is going to invest Nigeria money in Tanzania... ain't dat funny?

Yet he talk about one Nigeria? Which way

Yoo relax, Tz is afrique man, these are just borders made up by white men, Africa is a country, and he's investing there bcoz he needs power to run his cement plant in mtwara(southern tanzania), he doesnt have a plant in Enugu.
Karibu Tanzania
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by condralbede(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Y don't he use that money and invest here in Nigeria....I thought we hv coal mining tooEven if ours is not in well shape,y don't he invest in other things?Atleast agriculture to help the unemployed graduates! #myopinionshaa
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by CoachDX: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Calculia:
There is coal in Enugu, he is going to invest Nigeria money in Tanzania... ain't dat funny?

Yet he talk about one Nigeria? Which way nau?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
What can you do to satisfy this average Nigerians?
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Maxiloogbo: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2014
too much money, carry go bros u too much
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by CoachDX: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2014
condralbede:
Y don't he use that money and invest here in Nigeria....I thought we hv coal mining tooEven if ours is not in well shape,y don't he invest in other things?Atleast agriculture to help the unemployed graduates! #myopinionshaa
Read the article again dude, maybe more carefully. He's got a cement plant in that country and that coal is needed to produce energy for it. You also mentioned agriculture, he's already done that.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by lezz(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2014
where are the Nigerian haters? Nigeria spreading her economic empire across the continent.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by ZUBY77(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2014
CoachDX:

What can you do to satisfy this average Nigerians?

There is nothing wrong in what he said.
Most of Dangotes money is made here. Cement, Sugar etc.
The dude never invested anything down here in the East. What is he afraid of? That Nigeria will break up tomorrow?

What a patriot.
There are large coal deposits in Enugu, larger than that of Tanzania by far.
I have never heard him say anything about it while we buy his products in quantum here.
Do you know how much tax we pay while buying each of his product?
And he is shipping the money to Tanzania to create jobs while his Alamajiri friends wallow in poverty.
He can become the planets richest man for all I care but we have coal here.

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by elRoi: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Calculia:
There is coal in Enugu, he is going to invest Nigeria money in Tanzania... ain't dat funny?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

[color=#006600][/color]must you ethnicize everything? Hasn't the dude done more than enough! And don't forget he's a businessman not a FG
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Idrismusty97(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2014
ZUBY77:

The dude never invested anything down here in the East. What is he afraid of? That Nigeria will break up tomorrow?

What a patriot.
I have never heard him say anything about it while we buy his products in quantum here.
And he is shipping the money to Tanzania to create jobs while his Alamajiri friends wallow in poverty.
Even if he pour all his money on Enugu will that take away his "Almajiris friends" from poverty? Why are you bringing that up to drive some baseless points? I thought you have millionaires and entrepreneurs all over the world, why are they not investing in your coal? it mustn't be in large scale! And didn't you see this;
…Dangote group will invest $2.3 billion in sugar and rice production in Adamawa State in Nigeria’s northern region to create about 180,000 jobs and combat terrorism.
Every business enterprise are very sceptical on where they invest, Geographical location and peace in the region matters a lot. You people are the ones beating the drum of separation the most! That could be devastating for any investment down East if it indeed occur. Oil have been discovered along the Chad basin in Borno state but will you invest there even if you have the money? Despite the potential treats of Boko haram?

He already have a cement plant there anyway and the coal plant is meant to power it. I don't see the reason for your outburst.

4 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by mu2sa2: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2014
Calculia:

'

cheesy cheesy cheesy
What of your people? Shouting Gej till 2019 everywhere but refusing to invest in their region!
Mumu-ism of the worst order!

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by CoachDX: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2014
ZUBY77:

What a patriot.
I got your point. For you, this' more about the geo-political region he has chosen to invest. Well, in as much as i wouldn't be able to defend his place of choice of investment, I would want you to drop that break up mindset because the way an investor thinks is way different from when he choses to be a philanthropist. When Dangote throws money in the air in Nigeria, his investments has always been sector-based. Don't forget, this man is an investor, he's got cement plants in Nigeria that runs on the coal we have here, that of Tanzania is a new one that needs coal as soon as completed, hence his invesment, making him earn big in both ways. I really don't think he's got a special attention for any region, he's simply an investor.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Eldavido1: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Calculia:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe you didn't read the part that said the coal plant is to generate electricity to power his cement plant. We already have gas hear in Nigeria to power plants.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Eldavido1: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2014
ZUBY77:

What a patriot.

Maybe you didn't read the part that said the coal plant is meant to power is cement plant there in Tanzania. We already have gas plant why spend money to build coal plant that is more expensive. and more so he doesn't have a cement plant in Enugu what will be the use to the plant? He has already invest a lot in nigeria and the north also. And he's still investing.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by 36STATES: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2014
Eldavido1:

Maybe you didn't read the part that said the coal plant is meant to power is cement plant there in Tanzania. We already have gas plant why spend money to build coal plant that is more expensive. and more so he doesn't have a cement plant in Enugu what will be the use to the plant? He has already invest a lot in nigeria and the north also. And he's still investing.

Those of you that have not bought a bag of cement before are always the ones making sensless comments. If I calculate how many hundreds of thousands of naira I have paid for his monopoly of cement business in Nigeria, it pains. Cement price in Nigeria is the highest in Africa because government skewed the law for him to have monopoly and fellow Nigerians who are building are paying with their hard earned money to mentain that monopoly. People like you who reason like 10yrs old will come here to defend Dangote because he is a big man.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by drnoel: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2014
QMark:
Tanzanian Coal Mine? When we have so many minerals buried under our soil in commercial quantity. I weep for my country. I know this crude oil will finish one day sha.

I don't blame Dangote for investing in Tanzania. The businessman in me would do the same under similar situation.

In commercial quantity, we have the following, but since crude oil is enough to meet our govt. official's pocket need, they see no reason to develop the other sectors that will take a time outside their political tenure to start yielding money.

And you say Nigeria will get there? I love this country so much, but i don't think we will get there, at least not in the next 20 years. Don't get me wrong, I am still a proud Nigerian, even if I have to continue to force myself to be. I just haven't seen any step forward, and I can't continue to lie to myself that we will get there when nothing yet shows that we are on our way there.

ABUJA
- Marble
- Clay
- Tentalite
- Cassiterite
- Dolomite

ABIA STATE
- Gold
- Salt
- Linestone
- Lead/Zinc

ADAMAWA STATE
- Kaolin
- Bentonite
- Gypsium
- Magnesite

AKWA IBOM STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Clay
- Limestone

ANAMBRA STATE
- Lead/Zinck
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Salt
- Glass-Sand
- Phosphate
- Gypsium

BAYELSA STATE
- Clay
- Limestone
- Manganese
- Lignite

BAUCHI STATE
- Amethst (violet)
- Gypsium

BENUE STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Coal
- Clay
- Marble
- Sakt
- Gem stones
- Gypsium

BORNO STATE
- Diatomite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Hydro-carbon (oil and gas)
Partially investigated)
- Gypsium
- Kaolin
- Bentonite

CROSS RIVER STATE
- Limestone
- Uranium
- Manganese
- Lignite
- Lead/Zinc
- Salt

DELTA STATE
- Marble
- Glass Sand
- Gypsium
- Lignite
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin

EBONYI STATE
- Lead
- Gold
- Salt

EDO STATE
- Marble
- Lignite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron Ore
- Gypsium
- Glass-sand
- Gold
- Dolomite Phosphate
- Bitumen

EKITI STATE
- Kaolin
- Feldsper
- Tatium
- Granite
- Syenite

ENUGU STATE
- Coal
- Linestone
- Lead/Zinc

GOMBE STATE
- Gemstone
- Gysium

IMO STATE
- Kead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Lignite
- Phosphate
- Marcasite
- Gypsium
- Salt

JIGAWA STATE
- Butytes

KADUNA STATE
- Sapphire
- Kaoline
- Gold
- Clay
- Surpentinite
- Asbestos
- Amethyst
- Kyanite
- Aqua marine
- Ruby
- Rock Crystal
- Topaz
- Flosper
- Tourmaline
- Gemstone
- Tentalime

KANO STATE
- Prrochinre
- Cassiterite
- Copper
- Glass – Sand
- Gemstone
- Lead/Zinc
- Tantalite

KATSINA STATE
- Kaolin
- Marble
- Salt

KEBBI STATE
- Gold

KOGI STATE
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin
- Gypsium
- Feldsper
- Goal
- Marble
- Dolomite
- Talc
- Tantalite

KWARA STATE
- Gold
- Marble
- Iron-Ore
- Cassiterite
- Colubite
- Tantalite

LAGOS STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Bitumen

NASARAWA STATE
- Beryl (emerald)
- Asquamirine and
- Haliodor)
- Dolomite/Marble
- Sapphire
- Tourmaline
- Quartz- Amethyst (Topaz, gamet)
- Zireon
- Tantalite
- Cassiterite
- Columbite
- Limenite
- Galena
- Iron-Ore
- Barytes
- Feldspar
- Limesstone
- Mica
- Cooking coal
- Talc
- Cay
- Salt
- Chalcopyrite

NIGER STATE
- Gold
- Talc
- Lead/Zinc

OGUN STATE
- Phosphate
- Clay
- Kaolin
- Limestone
- Germstone
- Bitumen

ONDO STATE
- Bitumen
- Kaolin
- Gemstone
- Gypsium
- Feldspar
- Granite
- Clay
- Glass-sand
- Dimesion stones
- Limestone
- Coal

OSUN STATE
- Gikd
- Talc
- Toumaline
- Toumaline
- Colimbite
- Granite

OYO STATE
- Kaoline
- Marble
- Clay
- Sillimnote
- Talc
- Gold
- Cassiterite
- Aqua Marine
- Dolomite
- Gemstone
- Tantalite

PLATEAU STATE
- Emerald
- Tin
- Marble
- Granite
- Tantalite/columbit
- Lead/Zinc
- Barytes
- Irton-Ore
- Kaolin
- Belonite
- Cassiterrite
- Phrochlore
- Clay
- Coal
- Wolfam
- Salt
- Bismuth
- Fluoride
- Molybdenite
- Gemstone
- Bauxite

RIVER STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Marble

SOKOTO STATE
Kaolin
- Gold
= Limestone
- Phosphate
- Gpsium
- silica-sand
- Clay
- Laterrite
- Potash
- Flakes
- Granite
- Gold
- Salt

TARABA STATE
- Kaolin
- Lead/Zinc

YOBE STATE
- Tintomite

ZAMFARA STATE
- Goal
- Cotton
- Gold

Did u guys notice that the north has a lot more solid minerals than the south. These people are already holding Nigerians at ransome what would happen if and when we help them develope these minerals to commercial quantities. Would they not enslave the country. No mind me, I am just thinking aloud.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by gistmelove(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
DaBozz:
#JokeOfTheDay:
QUESTION: If you're dating a girl and suddenly you meet Dangote's daughter in a function and she's interested in you and wants to settle down with you. Would you break up with your babe?

AKPORS: Sighting Dangote's daughter is already a function, I've already broken up with my family not to talk of my girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
QMark:
Tanzanian Coal Mine? When we have so many minerals buried under our soil in commercial quantity. I weep for my country. I know this crude oil will finish one day sha.

I don't blame Dangote for investing in Tanzania. The businessman in me would do the same under similar situation.

In commercial quantity, we have the following, but since crude oil is enough to meet our govt. official's pocket need, they see no reason to develop the other sectors that will take a time outside their political tenure to start yielding money.

And you say Nigeria will get there? I love this country so much, but i don't think we will get there, at least not in the next 20 years. Don't get me wrong, I am still a proud Nigerian, even if I have to continue to force myself to be. I just haven't seen any step forward, and I can't continue to lie to myself that we will get there when nothing yet shows that we are on our way there.

ABUJA
- Marble
- Clay
- Tentalite
- Cassiterite
- Dolomite

ABIA STATE
- Gold
- Salt
- Linestone
- Lead/Zinc

ADAMAWA STATE
- Kaolin
- Bentonite
- Gypsium
- Magnesite

AKWA IBOM STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Clay
- Limestone

ANAMBRA STATE
- Lead/Zinck
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Salt
- Glass-Sand
- Phosphate
- Gypsium

BAYELSA STATE
- Clay
- Limestone
- Manganese
- Lignite

BAUCHI STATE
- Amethst (violet)
- Gypsium

BENUE STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Coal
- Clay
- Marble
- Sakt
- Gem stones
- Gypsium

BORNO STATE
- Diatomite
- Clay
- Limestone
Partially investigated)
- Gypsium
- Kaolin
- Bentonite

CROSS RIVER STATE
- Limestone
- Uranium
- Manganese
- Lignite
- Lead/Zinc
- Salt

DELTA STATE
- Marble
- Glass Sand
- Gypsium
- Lignite
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin

EBONYI STATE
- Lead
- Gold
- Salt

EDO STATE
- Marble
- Lignite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron Ore
- Gypsium
- Glass-sand
- Gold
- Dolomite Phosphate
- Bitumen

EKITI STATE
- Kaolin
- Feldsper
- Tatium
- Granite
- Syenite

ENUGU STATE
- Coal
- Linestone
- Lead/Zinc

GOMBE STATE
- Gemstone
- Gysium

IMO STATE
- Kead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Lignite
- Phosphate
- Marcasite
- Gypsium
- Salt

JIGAWA STATE
- Butytes

KADUNA STATE
- Sapphire
- Kaoline
- Gold
- Clay
- Surpentinite
- Asbestos
- Amethyst
- Kyanite
- Aqua marine
- Ruby
- Rock Crystal
- Topaz
- Flosper
- Tourmaline
- Gemstone
- Tentalime

KANO STATE
- Prrochinre
- Cassiterite
- Copper
- Glass – Sand
- Gemstone
- Lead/Zinc
- Tantalite

KATSINA STATE
- Kaolin
- Marble
- Salt

KEBBI STATE
- Gold

KOGI STATE
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin
- Gypsium
- Feldsper
- Goal
- Marble
- Dolomite
- Talc
- Tantalite

KWARA STATE
- Gold
- Marble
- Iron-Ore
- Cassiterite
- Colubite
- Tantalite

LAGOS STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Bitumen

NASARAWA STATE
- Beryl (emerald)
- Asquamirine and
- Haliodor)
- Dolomite/Marble
- Sapphire
- Tourmaline
- Zireon
- Tantalite
- Cassiterite
- Columbite
- Limenite
- Galena
- Iron-Ore
- Barytes
- Feldspar
- Limesstone
- Mica
- Cooking coal
- Talc
- Cay
- Salt
- Chalcopyrite

NIGER STATE
- Gold
- Talc
- Lead/Zinc

OGUN STATE
- Phosphate
- Clay
- Kaolin
- Limestone
- Germstone
- Bitumen

ONDO STATE
- Bitumen
- Kaolin
- Gemstone
- Gypsium
- Feldspar
- Granite
- Clay
- Glass-sand
- Dimesion stones
- Limestone
- Coal

OSUN STATE
- Gikd
- Talc
- Toumaline
- Toumaline
- Colimbite
- Granite

OYO STATE
- Kaoline
- Marble
- Clay
- Sillimnote
- Talc
- Gold
- Cassiterite
- Aqua Marine
- Dolomite
- Gemstone
- Tantalite

PLATEAU STATE
- Emerald
- Tin
- Marble
- Granite
- Tantalite/columbit
- Lead/Zinc
- Barytes
- Irton-Ore
- Kaolin
- Belonite
- Cassiterrite
- Phrochlore
- Clay
- Coal
- Wolfam
- Salt
- Bismuth
- Fluoride
- Molybdenite
- Gemstone
- Bauxite

RIVER STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Marble

SOKOTO STATE
Kaolin
- Gold
= Limestone
- Phosphate
- Gpsium
- silica-sand
- Clay
- Laterrite
- Potash
- Flakes
- Granite
- Gold
- Salt

TARABA STATE
- Kaolin
- Lead/Zinc

YOBE STATE
- Tintomite

ZAMFARA STATE
- Goal
- Cotton
- Gold
Man, did you read the article at all, I mean the salient focal point of what actualled peeked his interest in Tanzania? It's favourable economic policy, in case you missed that which is currently lacking in Nigerian mining industry by a large margine.

Investors are no stupid to throw away their money just because it's abondant does not mean they plugged it off a tree... The journey was never rosy man.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
drnoel:

Did u guys notice that the north has a lot more solid minerals than the south. These people are already holding Nigerians at ransome what would happen if and when we help them develope these minerals to commercial quantities. Would they not enslave the country. No mind me, I am just thinking aloud.
myopic... Ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
36STATES:

Those of you that have not bought a bag of cement before are always the ones making sensless comments. If I calculate how many hundreds of thousands of naira I have paid for his monopoly of cement business in Nigeria, it pains. Cement price in Nigeria is the highest in Africa because government skewed the law for him to have monopoly and fellow Nigerians who are building are paying with their hard earned money to mentain that monopoly. People like you who reason like 10yrs old will come here to defend Dangote because he is a big man.
but sir... Nobody is forcing you to buy Dangote Cement na. There are other brands in The market, why not buy those without complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Orina(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
uken73:
Nija dominating Africa.
who own MTN, SHOPRITE, DSTV, STANDARD BANK (assets more than Naija's big four banks together)
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by whytfaz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
uken73:
Nija dominating Africa.
More like Dangote dominating Africa tho
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am no longer a fan of Dangote. Well, good luck with his plan. I wish he never sold part of his cement shares to Arabs who are not concerned about human rights in their countries, most especially, toward Africans.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Eldavido1: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
36STATES:

Bros there's nothing like monopoly, there are other cement manufactures and products other than dangote. If you're not satisfy with his services save us your infantile rant and patronise other products simple.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Definately Nigeria is the nation Allah loved much,so much blessing,yet we are suffering because of greed
QMark:

ABUJA
- Marble
- Clay
- Tentalite
- Cassiterite
- Dolomite

ABIA STATE
- Gold
- Salt
- Linestone
- Lead/Zinc

ADAMAWA STATE
- Kaolin
- Bentonite
- Gypsium
- Magnesite

AKWA IBOM STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Clay
- Limestone

ANAMBRA STATE
- Lead/Zinck
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Salt
- Glass-Sand
- Phosphate
- Gypsium

BAYELSA STATE
- Clay
- Limestone
- Manganese
- Lignite

BAUCHI STATE
- Amethst (violet)
- Gypsium

BENUE STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Coal
- Clay
- Marble
- Sakt
- Gem stones
- Gypsium

BORNO STATE
- Diatomite
- Clay
- Limestone
Partially investigated)
- Gypsium
- Kaolin
- Bentonite

CROSS RIVER STATE
- Limestone
- Uranium
- Manganese
- Lignite
- Lead/Zinc
- Salt

DELTA STATE
- Marble
- Glass Sand
- Gypsium
- Lignite
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin

EBONYI STATE
- Lead
- Gold
- Salt

EDO STATE
- Marble
- Lignite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron Ore
- Gypsium
- Glass-sand
- Gold
- Dolomite Phosphate
- Bitumen

EKITI STATE
- Kaolin
- Feldsper
- Tatium
- Granite
- Syenite

ENUGU STATE
- Coal
- Linestone
- Lead/Zinc

GOMBE STATE
- Gemstone
- Gysium

IMO STATE
- Kead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Lignite
- Phosphate
- Marcasite
- Gypsium
- Salt

JIGAWA STATE
- Butytes

KADUNA STATE
- Sapphire
- Kaoline
- Gold
- Clay
- Surpentinite
- Asbestos
- Amethyst
- Kyanite
- Aqua marine
- Ruby
- Rock Crystal
- Topaz
- Flosper
- Tourmaline
- Gemstone
- Tentalime

KANO STATE
- Prrochinre
- Cassiterite
- Copper
- Glass – Sand
- Gemstone
- Lead/Zinc
- Tantalite

KATSINA STATE
- Kaolin
- Marble
- Salt

KEBBI STATE
- Gold

KOGI STATE
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin
- Gypsium
- Feldsper
- Goal
- Marble
- Dolomite
- Talc
- Tantalite

KWARA STATE
- Gold
- Marble
- Iron-Ore
- Cassiterite
- Colubite
- Tantalite

LAGOS STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Bitumen

NASARAWA STATE
- Beryl (emerald)
- Asquamirine and
- Haliodor)
- Dolomite/Marble
- Sapphire
- Tourmaline
- Zireon
- Tantalite
- Cassiterite
- Columbite
- Limenite
- Galena
- Iron-Ore
- Barytes
- Feldspar
- Limesstone
- Mica
- Cooking coal
- Talc
- Cay
- Salt
- Chalcopyrite

NIGER STATE
- Gold
- Talc
- Lead/Zinc

OGUN STATE
- Phosphate
- Clay
- Kaolin
- Limestone
- Germstone
- Bitumen

ONDO STATE
- Bitumen
- Kaolin
- Gemstone
- Gypsium
- Feldspar
- Granite
- Clay
- Glass-sand
- Dimesion stones
- Limestone
- Coal

OSUN STATE
- Gikd
- Talc
- Toumaline
- Toumaline
- Colimbite
- Granite

OYO STATE
- Kaoline
- Marble
- Clay
- Sillimnote
- Talc
- Gold
- Cassiterite
- Aqua Marine
- Dolomite
- Gemstone
- Tantalite

PLATEAU STATE
- Emerald
- Tin
- Marble
- Granite
- Tantalite/columbit
- Lead/Zinc
- Barytes
- Irton-Ore
- Kaolin
- Belonite
- Cassiterrite
- Phrochlore
- Clay
- Coal
- Wolfam
- Salt
- Bismuth
- Fluoride
- Molybdenite
- Gemstone
- Bauxite

RIVER STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Marble

SOKOTO STATE
Kaolin
- Gold
= Limestone
- Phosphate
- Gpsium
- silica-sand
- Clay
- Laterrite
- Potash
- Flakes
- Granite
- Gold
- Salt

TARABA STATE
- Kaolin
- Lead/Zinc

YOBE STATE
- Tintomite

ZAMFARA STATE
- Goal
- Cotton
- Gold

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Idrismusty97(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Idrismusty97(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
all4naija:
I am no longer a fan of Dangote. Well, good luck with his plan. I wish he never sold part of his cement shares to Arabs who are not concerned about human rights in their countries, most especially, toward Africans.
Yep! He should have sold it to the Jews. undecided
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Yep! He should have sold it to the Jews. undecided
Nope! He should have sold that part of the shares to Nigerians or Westerners. Those include Jews,white people, Asians and Africans.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by drnoel: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
2sExy1:
myopic... Ethnic bigotry

Ya right. I was just thinking aloud not looking 4 insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brexit: Nigerian Stocks Investors Lose N278bn / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.