Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. (1003 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by StevinMorgan(m): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2014
The acting governor of Taraba State, Alhaji Garba Umar, has disclosed that his boos, Governor Danbaba Danfulani Suntai, is missing.

Umar, who stated this in Jalingo during a media chat with journalists, said that he had not set his eyes on his boss, Governor Suntai, since he was smuggled into the country by a certain cabal:

"Few of my aides and I were already at the domestic wing of the airport to receive my boss but, unknowingly to me, the cabal was already waiting at the international wing of the airpot where the plane conveying my boss was directed to land.
"When I got to know that the plane landed at the international wing, I rushed to the place to receive him, but he was in a jeep which immediately drove him to T.Y. Danjuma Lodge.”

He added that the cabal, which surrounded the ailing Suntai, was holding him hostage in order to hold onto power to the detriment of his health.

He called on citizens of state to eschew religious differences and work towards unity in the state.
“I thank God this year’s sallah was peaceful; peace has returned to some of the crisis areas in the state. And I have also constituted a reconciliation committee to ensure that those who fled their homes because of crisis return,” he noted.

He assured sons and daughters of the state that his administration would continue to work to ensure that all Tarabans enjoys the dividend of democracy.

But a former commissioner for information in the state, Mr. Emmanuel Bello, told Leadership on phone that Suntai was not missing. He said Suntai was doing well and would soon return to the state.

“Since our dear governor returned from his medical trip, he has been at the Governor’s Lodge, otherwise called T.Y. Danjuma House, located at Asokoro in Abuja,” Bello said.

Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by publicenemy(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Kk
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by publicenemy(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2014
dollyparton:
Just in case

You again.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by omusiliyu(m): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2014
This is serious, but the man is a bonafide fee dee fee member.
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by Dez80(m): 12:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmm, I just pray we wont wake one morning to hear ''Nigeria is missing'' as well
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by DLioness(f): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2014
Na dm sabi
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by braine(m): 1:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Where's the sauce source?
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by moderatorr: 4:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Dont fly a plane by yourself, leave it for the pilot.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 08, 2014
Our problem now is not Suntai. angry Our problem is that the great leader of North Korea, Kim Jung Un had been missing for over a month! We have strong reasons to believe that;

1. He choked on cheese and kicked the jacuzzi. cry

2. He joined ISIS as a foot soldier to 'get America'. embarassed

3. He caught Ebola from eating rabbits. tongue

Suntai cannot miss cos he does not know where he is.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by Milly02(m): 4:17am On Oct 08, 2014
Make him miss na...he no concern me
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by timilehing(m): 4:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Dreaming...
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 08, 2014
My dear friend and brother, Danbaba Sutai, just go and rest, okay?

-CramJones
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by vedaxcool(m): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerians never learn, this is the crap that happened between Yar'dua and jona, yet where did it get them to, though turai saw the unstable clueless element as a bigger threat to Nigeria who should be prevented from taking the reigns of power, at the end justice prevailed. One would expect jonathan to sympathise with the gov. Who is facing this sort of persecution, what we see is rather a clueless individual who support this people to prevent what his clannish handlers see as the dwindling numbers of christians govs. in the north! It is pity, but it is what it is.
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by dridowu: 5:19am On Oct 08, 2014
he has been missing b4 now, so this is not news anymore. Resignation is not on any Nigerian politician dictionary
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by davesd: 5:24am On Oct 08, 2014
School girls: missing. Millions of naira's: missing. Bokoharam: missing. Nigerian satellite: missing. Na so One day Aso villa go miss.
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmmmm.......#.BRINGBACKOURGOVERNOR#
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by AdimGreat(f): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2014
They should allow this man to go rest nau. His present health condition does not require all the stress these sycophants are putting him through all just to remain relevant in power.

These politicians can give up anything to die on top power. Tufiakwa!
Re: Governor Suntai Of Taraba State Has Been Declared Missing. by bestman09(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2014
Booked

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Residents’ll Reject PDP – Igbokwe / Falsehood Against Reality: The Ariaria International Market, Aba Example / Stricly For APC Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.