Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. (35187 Views)

How Should Archive And Label Pages Be Treated? / Blogging Advice For Beginners / Designing A Website: For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by psalm91: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
pls gudday pls i want to find out wat a php triangulator for sms is and used for
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by baccifinejewelry: 4:56am On Jul 12, 2010
This is a nice and great topic. I am a newbie here and I'm really glad that I found this community where I can learn php through the help of other members. Thanks guys for you valuable contributions.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by mruwaifo(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2010
Hi , if in need of a developer call 08083862828 visit http://overstandnigeria.com to viw my profile
Strong PHP , MySql , Ajax MVC Codeigniter & joomla skills .
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by osmaah(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
i need macromedia flash & php instructors. must be very good. contact tj on 08038496249
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by horror2000(m): 3:34am On Jul 20, 2010
I know all programming languages , but PHP is my problem .Can anyone help me out? I need easy and comprehensive material for it .
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by ikegil: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2010
thanks every thing have been helpful
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by quadrillio(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2010
ajaxphp7:

that is my email please i need the book anone4all2010@yahoo.co.uk [size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]
Books Sent. check your mail

savenaija:

pls help. i can design a normal simple dynamic site but my problem is that i want a flash envelop type of design like what they have here www.gwwebdesign.com look at the right hand , there is one design in form of an envelop when mouse points there it opens the advert or so. please how can i achieve that design.
to achieve that goto this site:
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/create-a-peel-away-effect-on-website-how-to/

the tutorial was well laid out, let me know if u have any probs.

psalm91:

pls gudday pls i want to find out wat a php triangulator for sms is and used for
I don't get your question. please, u can chat with me for more clarifications.

baccifinejewelry:

This is a nice and great topic. I am a newbie here and I'm really glad that I found this community where I can learn php through the help of other members. Thanks guys for you valuable contributions.
You Welcome.

horror2000:

I know all programming languages , but PHP is my problem .Can anyone help me out? I need easy and comprehensive material for it .
you need to be more specific on which area is giving you d problem since u said u already have a programming background.

ikegil:

thanks every thing have been helpful
You welcome.

- SAFE
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by harva: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2010
hello,

If indeed you are getting all this from a book, you should at least reference it. For one, you don't get someone accusing you of plagiarism. Two, you might as well upload the book here or email it to people and then let them come back to you or this post and ask any questions they may have.

thanks

-------------------------
For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options. For more details [url=http://www.abtollc.com/VNCViewer.aspx /]VNCServer [/url]
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by bignaija(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
i have a video tutorial on php
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by shintaku(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hello Quad,
I need the php ebook. My email id is; forum2k9@gmail.com
Thanks for response!
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Sulejamn92: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by lashman(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
Register now for PHP/MySQL Training for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced developers http://www.synkronsolutions.com/training.php our classes are 70% hands on and 30% Lecture, students "learn by doing," with immediate opportunities to apply the material they learn to real-world problems.

All attendees receive comprehensive courseware and a copy of O'Reilly's PHP Cookbook as well as a copy of Apress' Beginning PHP and MySQL 5: From Novice to Professional and other related courseware.

MySQL™ and PHP are two of the most popular open source technologies to emerge during the past decade. PHP is a powerful language for writing server-side Web applications. MySQL is the world's most popular open source database. Together, these two technologies provide you with a powerful platform for building database-driven Web applications.

This hands-on MySQL and PHP training course teaches attendees everything they need to successfully build data-driven Web sites using MySQL and PHP.

==================================================

Register now @ http://www.synkronsolutions.com/training.php

for further details email info@synkronsolutions.com or call us on +234 803 6677 937 , + 234 809 8976 476

Complete course outline : http://www.synkronsolutions.com/uploads/PHP_training_outline_ver1.pdf
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by lanbaba: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2010
Hello,
below is the code textfield in php.
what can i add to the field to make it non editable by my users.
Thanks in anticipation

$form['cpanel_add_email_section']['email_quota'] = array(
'#type' => 'textfield',
'#title' => t('Email Quota'),
'#default_value' => '20',
'#size' => 60,
'#maxlength' => 64,
'#description' => t('Please enter the email account quota (default 20mb)'),
'#required' => TRUE,
);
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by mathew71: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2010
pls i designed a web page using php and mysql and i need to upload pictures into the database and view it on the web page. but the script keeps telling me of a "GD" error. pls what do i do
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by guru01(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
Sir pls i need ebooks on how to create login and out script.
How to create cms and mysql.
My email is affiliate.9ja@gmail.com
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by judchuks20(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
Do you have a private class in which you teach people about programming?
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by quadrillio(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2010
lanbaba:

Hello,
below is the code textfield in php.
what can i add to the field to make it non editable by my users.
Thanks in anticipation

$form['cpanel_add_email_section']['email_quota'] = array(
'#type' => 'textfield',
'#title' => t('Email Quota'),
'#default_value' => '20',
'#size' => 60,
'#maxlength' => 64,
'#description' => t('Please enter the email account quota (default 20mb)'),
'#required' => TRUE,
);

this has been solved here, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-511580.0.html

mathew7:1:

pls i designed a web page using php and mysql and i need to upload pictures into the database and view it on the web page. but the script keeps telling me of a "GD" error. pls what do i do
please can u send d script to my box, or better still post it here for me to solve so that everyone can learn.

guru01:

Sir pls i need ebooks on how to create login and out script.
How to create cms and mysql.
My email is affiliate.9ja@gmail.com
this should take care of the login and logout script: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191707.128.html
will send d ebook on CMS later. u can BUZZ me on my YIM to remind me.

judchuks20:

Do you have a private class in which you teach people about programming?
I don't.

- SAFE
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by utimayor(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
good day, please i want to run a news publishing website, what CMS do you advise me to use, or anything good, i am experienced only in html but i am a bit conversant with php.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by quadrillio(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
uti-mayor:

good day, please i want to run a news publishing website, what CMS do you advise me to use, or anything good, i am experienced only in html but i am a bit conversant with php.

it depends on how many news article u ve but wordpress or Joomla will do just right.

u can talk to me on my YIM quadri20_wale if u need any help.

- Safe.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by utimayor(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
thanks dear, i just downloaded phpnews from sourceforge, how good is it?
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by a3cube: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
Co-Blogger needed at ReadWriteBlog.com
Please visit http://readwriteblog.com for more info.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by quadrillio(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2010
uti-mayor:

thanks dear, i just downloaded phpnews from sourceforge, how good is it?
I've not used it b4, so I can't say how good try it out and tell us how it went. we 're here to learn nah ni. (pardon my Pigin, LOLz)

a3cube:

Co-Blogger needed at ReadWriteBlog.com
Please visit http://readwriteblog.com for more info.
SPAM.

- SAFE.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2010
Having any PHP issues and diffulties, ust come in here www.appiiforum.com and we will assist free of charge
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by quadrillio(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
Eawealth:

Having any PHP issues and diffulties, ust come in here www.appiiforum.com and we will assist[b] free of charge[/b]
and who is collecting money here? I tire for all this desperate measure to get traffic ooo

- SAFE
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by lordjacky(f): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
thanx 4 cheering this cool
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by cyan2008(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2010
Can PHP help me to collect visitor info in my site such that information such as name, email, comment, etc can be mailed to my email box?
akadesignz@yahoo.com
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by lashman(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2010
Register now for PHP/MySQL Training for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced developers http://www.synkronsolutions.com/training.php our classes are 70% hands on and 30% Lecture, students "learn by doing," with immediate opportunities to apply the material they learn to real-world problems.

All attendees receive comprehensive courseware and a copy of O'Reilly's PHP Cookbook as well as a copy of Apress' Beginning PHP and MySQL 5: From Novice to Professional and other related courseware.

MySQL™ and PHP are two of the most popular open source technologies to emerge during the past decade. PHP is a powerful language for writing server-side Web applications. MySQL is the world's most popular open source database. Together, these two technologies provide you with a powerful platform for building database-driven Web applications.

This hands-on MySQL and PHP training course teaches attendees everything they need to successfully build data-driven Web sites using MySQL and PHP.

Dates: October 25th - October 31st 2010.

Venue: After School Graduate Development Centre (AGDC) Learning Centre,
7, Maitama Sule Street, Off Awolowo Rd. SW Ikoyi, Lagos

for further details email info@synkronsolutions.com or call us on +234 803 6677 937 , + 234 809 8976 476

Complete course outline :http://www.synkronsolutions.com/uploads/PHP_training_outline_ver1.pdf
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by DualCore1: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2010
lashman:

Dates: October 25th - October 31st 2010.

Venue: After School Graduate Development Centre (AGDC) Learning Centre,
7, Maitama Sule Street, Off Awolowo Rd. SW Ikoyi, Lagos

Complete course outline :http://www.synkronsolutions.com/uploads/PHP_training_outline_ver1.pdf

Enroll in this PHP Class and learn first before injecting trash baked web devs into this already polluted industry.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by lordjacky(f): 3:56am On Oct 09, 2010
Need a Website?Need it fast,Professional And most important Cheap?Contact us now On www.simplexlinx.com Or call us on 08034616855.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by lordjacky(f): 3:59am On Oct 09, 2010
Need a Website?Need it fast,Professional And most important Cheap?Contact us now On www.simplexlinx.com Or call us on 08034616855.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by quadrillio(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
lordjacky:

mr. man, what is your PROBLEM? abeg carry your promo website go somewhere else. cheap ko, free ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? / When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / The Meaning Of CAPTCHA & 6 Types Of CAPTCHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.