Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) (905 Views)

“I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” / A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. / My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Saw this on facebook. So, decided to share with you guys. A real phone conversation with a scam artist. Enjoy.

Mr. 419: Hello, how are you?

Ayo: Fine. Pls, who am I speaking with?

Mr. 419: Haba, don't you remember me? Who do you know in UK dat could be calling?

(Sensing a scam, I threw in a trap?)
Ayo: Johnson! Is that you? (Meanwhile, I don't know any Johnson in UK.)

(Thinking it's a break, he swallows the bait)
Mr. 419: Of course,this is Johnson! How come you didn't recognize my voice initially?

(Certain it's a scam, I decided to punish him verbally and financially. I had the time that
morning so I was going to assist him waste his call credit.)
Ayo: Jooooooohnson! Kai! Omo buruku gbaa ni o! (You are a very bad boy). Your father died, you didn't so much as show up or send
a note. Omo a se iru e fun e o! (Your children will repay you with such). Didn't you hear about his demise? He was so bitter and full
of original and heavy curses for you.

Mr. 419: (Obviously subdued) I didn't hear. I would have come.

Ayo: Too bad. You heard your mama has leprosy too? You didn't hear about that, abi?

Mr. 419: (Now uncomfortable) No, I didn't hear.

Ayo: (Enjoying myself thoroughly) Too bad! Is your wife that foolish too? Not even a word from her after you folks married without our blessings? If the husband is not wise, is the wife lame-witted too?

Mr. 419: She's fine. I'm certain she'll get across to you. There's an issue?

(breaking in before he begins his story) Ayo: Ah! Jooohnson, O se mi o: (you offended me). I sent you money to buy me a car and
you just disappeared. When am I having my money back? You want me to curse you too like your father did? I don't have his kind of
patience o! I'm sure you know. I won't wait that long before I give you what you deserve. epe buruku ni ma se fun e! (I'll pronounce wicked curses on u)

Mr. 419: (Grunted) This issue is important...

Ayo: Shut up!! When are you sending money home? Haba! We sent you to school, clothed you and sent you abroad, Are you now a 419?

The guy ended the call straight...

2 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by kudoxs(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by XuteSleeks(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lolz...A 'Johnson' a day keeps the 419s away.

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by surgecom(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
I will surely use this method when next any 419 guy calls me.
Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by Oshare2: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Serves him right......d hunter becomes d hunted
Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by blank(f): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Old joke.
Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by MabraO: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
OP u can lie ehn

That's d exact same advert on this new tv station In Lagos that usually advertise free airtime too especially mtn nd Glo

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by MabraO: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
OP u can lie ehn

That's d exact same advert on this new tv station In Lagos that usually advertise free airtime too especially mtn nd Glo

Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The dad is dead and mum has leprosy grin grin grin
Re: A Hilarious Phone Conversation With A Scam Artist (aka 419) by EfemenaXY: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Seen this joke before.

Old but still funny though smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Tweet Sums Up Feminism / Be More Concerned About Being The Mr/mrs Right, / 10 Types Of Husband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.