Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,773 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Does The Version Of GRE Study Pack Matters When Preparing For The Exam? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does The Version Of GRE Study Pack Matters When Preparing For The Exam? (461 Views)

Things You Should Definitely Avoid When Preparing Your Resume / ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out / Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Version Of GRE Study Pack Matters When Preparing For The Exam? by OriginalJ: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, I will be sitting for GRE exam by this time next year, but I have got Barron's GRE 18th Edition for practise. I am aware that the latest edition is the 20th.
I really need hints from perhaps those that has taken the test before.
I tried to get the 20th edition here in Lagos but didnt find any. So my question is can I practise with the 18th edition?

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager Vacancy / Blast 2015 Exams At A Sitting / Certified Customer Service Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.