Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? (2636 Views)

Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help / Please Help In Advicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Sanbuchi:
...that is what every parent want their children to realise on time.
Experience is a better teaching. Thats how values are inculcated, through the lessons of experience not the deceit of lies and misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Sanbuchi: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

A son of lucifer. I do not follow Satan just as you do not follow your father.
.....lolz...the son of who are you?.. what is the name of my father,type it if you're strong enough...
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by DesChyko: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Sanbuchi:
....is it always necessary..
The message underneath determines if it is necessary.
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Sanbuchi:
.....lolz...the son of who are you?.. what is the name of my father,type it if you're strong enough...
Yahweh, the god of the ignorant. Yahweh, the god of darkness. Yahweh, the god who raped a carpenter's virgin bride. Yahweh, father of the bastard Jesus. Yahweh, the god of fools and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Sanbuchi: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Experience is a better teaching. Thats how values are inculcated, through the lessons of experience not the deceit of lies and misinformation.
...yes experience is a teacher,why did you do hidding from your parent or did you never believe in them for once in your life that made you hid?
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Sanbuchi: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Yahweh, the god of the ignorant. Yahweh, the god of darkness. Yahweh, the god who raped a carpenter's virgin bride. Yahweh, father of the bastard Jesus. Yahweh, the god of fools and hypocrites.
...hahahahaha.......can you reap where you did not sow? why you be the son of a loser..do you know he his GOD creator of heaven and earth,the father of JESUS CHRIST..
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Sanbuchi: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Ekiseme:
no idea,I'm not a parent yet undecided
but you will soon be
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Sanbuchi:
...hahahahaha.......can you reap where you did not sow? why you be the son of a loser..do you know he his GOD creator of heaven and earth,the father of JESUS CHRIST..
Your GOD never created heaven or earth. Don't start that bullshit. That's like saying that bastard Luggard created the land area currently referred to as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Sanbuchi: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Your GOD never created heaven or earth. Don't start that bullshit. That's like saying that bastard Luggard created the land area currently referred to as Nigeria.
even your master lucifer was his creature....what next?
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Ekiseme(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Sanbuchi:
but you will soon be
till then,one step @ a time
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Ekiseme(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

mind what you joke with mr man
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2014
Ekiseme:
mind what you joke with mr man
Bleep you. Bleep your Jesus. Bleep your Holy Spirit. Bleep your God.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Ekiseme(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

may GOD forgive you
Re: Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? by Sanbuchi: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

...,hmmmm,even your master can't guantnee his soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? / My Wife Denies Me Sex / I'm About To Take A Wrong Decision This Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.