Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

[VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch (23868 Views)

Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track / Humblesmith & Davido In Osinachi Remix Video Shoot / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by jopheezy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Osispence(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin I can't wait to see them do tins together
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by SeverusSnape(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
ggrin:
Soundecided
your signature is very FUNNY
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by rhozay96(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
That's their own cup of shepe...*sips omi adura!
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by timijoseph01(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Heheheh... FP tinz
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by EventHUB(f): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
So
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by ggrin(f): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
SeverusSnape:
your signature is very FUNNY
grin
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by itsValo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
ggrin:
Soundecided
Lol haters
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Larow(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
How does that concern me?
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by englishmart(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rubbish video
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by tellwisdom: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Collabo of what exactly??...What do they do for a living?? sad
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by dotman19: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Watch Hilarious Video Here

» How some Desperate Housemaid Take Advantage of Married Men
http://.com/thread/794/how-some-desperate-housemaid-take-advantage-of-married-men.html

» 99% of girls cannot do what this girl is doing
http://.com/thread/796/99-of-girls-cannot-do-what-this-girl-is-doing.html

» What Really Happens at Night when 2 Couples are Sleeping together.
http://.com/thread/797/what-really-happens-at-night-when-2-couples-are-sleeping-together.html
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Doctorbrains01(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
wizkid and davido.......a duo worth seeing
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by DikSin(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Canme4u:
Thats none of my business but the below is...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

But minus you for been a waster
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Canme4u(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
DikSin:

But minus you for been a waster

I don't get the drift bro... :| :|
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Sunday17: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
The colabo will be great...
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Canme4u(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Austindark:
yeah ..

dat was coming. he needs davido now more than ever.
even wizkid go dey bang tchelete for him Porsche
David all d way !!!!!!!!

*** listening to tchelete with my passenger*****

you are on point bro....

* Nibi mo'tiwa

* Toba sope o lejo

* Kokoro meji lo'pade

* So demo pao jisoro

###Paaaaaaa#### (I like d sound here like die... even wizkid copy this in his Show you the money single)
wink grin grin

##hin naa##

* Come chop money naa

* O hee

* Oginidi

*I go buy u Lambogini

*konko jabele, kaluku lo n se tiwon (emi n se temi, wizkid n se tie)

O B O wink
wink
wink

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by MNDY(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Inasmuch as I look forward to a sublime rendition from these 2 dope cats, let it not be a let down O!
More so, pls can we have a theme different from the usual girl's nyash, 2much money, swag, sex, diss, ego themes?
Asha's themes are mindblowing! A track in her new album talking about moving on for rape and molestation victims, etc can't but let you appreciate meaningful and impact-oriented music!
Another song "AM I WRONG trying to be the best that I can be . . ." (artist name I can't remember) gets me obsessed for its line-by-line inspiration! DAMN!

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
I used to think it was a sort of media rumors not until I watched different interviews with that of Davido and that of WIZKID, I can tell you those dudes are not in good terms
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Austindark(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Canme4u:

you are on point bro....

* Nibi mo'tiwa

* Toba sope o lejo

* Kokoro meji lo'pade

* So demo pao jisoro

###Paaaaaaa#### (I like d sound here like die... even wizkid copy this in his Show you the money single)
wink grin grin

##hin naa##

* Come chop money naa

* O hee

* Oginidi

*I go buy u Lambogini

*konko jabele, kaluku lo n se tiwon (emi n se temi, wizkid n se tie)

O B O wink
wink
wink

collect on like joor

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Ifeogunleye1(f): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin music collaboration
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oh yeah , dat will be nice... I guess dey re nw GOOD..
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Whizzdom(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Does this reduce the Price of Iphone 6 or does it add money to my Bank and Pocket Account

Does this get rid of corruption in the Country

Does this create jobs for millions for people in da country

This people don make am ..... so OP post something dah would change our lives for good

Op you nid deliverance from Pastor T.B Joshua grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please!!!!!!!

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
cramjones:
Who freaking cares? They should join the APC and become progressives!

-CramJones
You are mad
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by cegxie(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
I guess somebody doesnt want to die yet!
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gorrit! I just hope they dont kill 'emselves there! grin brokenvoice + ratvoice = ............ Great! Cant wait!
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by obiscolly(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nonsense...if I hear say Davido give Wizkid face..lol. Btw Wizkid never said he's doing a collaboration with Davido soon in the video. The presenter asked if he'll do a collabo with Davido if given the opportunity and his reply was that "nothing's impossible".
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by MrsGoodness(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
who cares undecided
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by DonaldGenes(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
austinbrown:
How this rubish want take give me work na

Lmao!
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
feyif:
I Don't Care Cos Future In Nigeria Means 10-20 Years Anyway, That Moment...
Hahahahahaha,i just choked on me spliff reading this,funniest shiiii ever. Tank u.
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Shollay20(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wizkid that is good....
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nmeri17: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
cramjones:
Who freaking cares? They should join the APC and become progressives!

-CramJones

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay: "One Dance" Is WizKid's Song / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Ebuka And Toolz / Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.