Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,236 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

[VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch (23867 Views)

Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track / Humblesmith & Davido In Osinachi Remix Video Shoot / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
How does dat affect my career? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Austindark:
yeah ..

dat was coming. he needs davido now more than ever.
even wizkid go dey bang tchelete for him Porsche
David all d way !!!!!!!!

*** listening to tchelete with my passenger*****
you don dey yawerey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Mhosmhan(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chaiii...how dis one go tak replace my 3000 wey i just lost nw nw
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by kingson001: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
MNDY:
Inasmuch as I look forward to a sublime rendition from these 2 dope cats, let it not be a let down O!
More so, pls can we have a theme different from the usual girl's nyash, 2much money, swag, sex, diss, ego themes?
Asha's themes are mindblowing! A track in her new album talking about moving on for rape and molestation victims, etc can't but let you appreciate meaningful and impact-oriented music!
Another song "AM I WRONG trying to be the best that I can be . . ." (artist name I can't remember) gets me obsessed for its line-by-line inspiration! DAMN!
Uve made my day. Well said.
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by watchindelta(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
OK last last.
Check this out http://
www.nairaland.com/1939612/done-ike-uche-
keshi-blasts#26979339
I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Alaroro(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijaspice:
DOWNLOAD Video here: http://www.naijaspice.net/2014/10/video-wizkid-reveals-he-would.html

Wizkid talks about the twitter fight with Davido ,and a possible collaboration with Davido in the future in an interview on capital XTRA
Watch and tell us what you think ..

[url=http://koboheights.page.tl/%23BrainExplosion.htm]#BrainExplosion[/url]

wink I think that will be a very good business choice
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by PharmFonex(m): 12:39am On Oct 09, 2014
story for d gods jareh......Olamide al d way
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2014
dat na story 4 d gods
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Muscomide: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2014
cramjones:
Who freaking cares? They should join the APC and become progressives!

-CramJones

Ain't you PDP no more?
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by zubysnook: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Any blogger interested in joining a mastermind blogging group? That will help you grow your audience use the contact section of http://zubysnook.com
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2014
pls can you use the next topic you shouldnt be found here
voltron:
Wizkid is lucky davido is too short to use his rabbit teeth to play gobe
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Osaro4u2k(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
It will still amount to total trash and nonsense just take a look at how the collabo between 2face and wizkid was hyped that song was a total waste of mb and battery cos I did not even finish listening to it when I deleted it, d best collabo of dis season is titled COLLABO Psquare ft Don Baba J. haters can go hug wet transformer or go stand and look thick dirty bush.
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by toochukwupeter(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
WE ARE HOPING TO HERE A GOOD COLLABO FROM BOTH
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Will b nothin more than a new monkey dance undecided.

Release am first sha make we hear
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by Gorgeous58(f): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Two wack artists wants to collabo. God help us
Re: [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch by abdurrazaq1995: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2014
Add me on bbm with 32E9044b let go higher

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj's Manager Denies Marriage Rumours (+Dbanj's Interview In April) / Seyi Shay: "One Dance" Is WizKid's Song / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Ebuka And Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.