Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog (1250 Views)

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / An Open Letter To The Linda Ikeji Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by wesley80(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
She probably saw this coming judging by how much she's been talking about her attackers in the last few days. Apparently, they were pissed off because she bought a brand new car! Virtually all domain names containing Lindaikeji have been registered by the group leaving her virtually in the cold. I pray She finds a way to overcome and shame her haters. Meanwhile, the loss in revenue would be colossal till she finds a way around all this.

1 Like

Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by Descartes: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na true o shocked
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by Descartes: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
what happens to the Range Rover? Will it be shutdown with option of Nomount/Transactional/Restricted mode too. Chai...all these shutdowns Google is sharing to bloggers like this...Diaris ... embarassed
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by PointB: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why was the blog shut down?
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by wesley80(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
PointB:

Google were bombarded with petitions over copyright infringements by a group She described as "cyber squatters". Seems they had a case.
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by PointB: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
wesley80:

Google were bombarded with petitions over copyright infringements by a group She described as "cyber squatters". Seems they had a case.

I see. I hope she sorts it out.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
ohhh myy gooooooood oooo!!!!!

jesuus!!
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by bolaino(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Descartes:
Na true o shocked
you dey here too, lol
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by since2005(f): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
This is so soo badddd
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by chibwike(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Enemies of progress. Some people are just wicked. Btw...she coulda kept a low profile. It seems the car she bought enraged them.
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by jpphilips(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
wesley80:

was the group anonymous or she actually stole their content?
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by Descartes: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
bolaino:
you dey here too, lol
Wetin you wan make I do? grintongue

1 Like

Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by bolaino(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Descartes:
Wetin you wan make I do? grintongue
hahahahaha, lwkmd
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by egift(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
PointB:

She bought a car and some dudes are running mad because of it.

She can register a new name (even a totally different name), and install her backups.
Re: Google Shuts Down Linda Ikeji's Blog by PointB: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:

She bought a car and some dudes are running mad because of it.

She can register a new name (even a totally different name), and install her backups.

Well, I wish her 'quick recovery'!

Buying a car shouldn't be a big deal; she should enjoy the fruit of her labour.

(1) (Reply)

Omisore May Be Sworn In As Governor In A Couple Of Weeks / |a Gathering Of Nairaland Progressives| Tunde Ajani / 170 Protests Across America Over Michael Brown Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.