Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle (44044 Views)

Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by newsarena: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Olamide’s son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji is growing real quick and he is already rocking different hairstyles. It appears the little man has switched up his hairstyle as he rocked dreads a few weeks ago, and has switched to just afro.
Olamide, in a series of snap he shared with his fans showed off little Max’s hair.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/olamides-son-batifeori-takes-off-his-dreads-switches-to-afro-hairstyle.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by newsarena: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by yusaze2007: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2016
seen
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by flexxyworld(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2016
This guy's love for his kid thou.. Proud dad

2 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Topestbilly(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Better.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Saheed9: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2016
Omo badoo
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by nattty(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2016
Non of my business...

10 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by BUSHHUNTER: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Ugly people

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by nattty(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
None of my business...

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Everything is news these days

Front page is the new wastebin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by gen2briz(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Baba milli..... Millano
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by peddyholly: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
One day sha!
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Like father like son
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by adonbilivit: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
milli, ur daddy doesn't ladi...iranu. abasha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by pyyxxaro: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Baby badoooo
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Sodiumdawg: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Where is Olamide's wife?

Mmmmmmmmmmm?

Peeps here'll be like: who gives a damn? Cute kid!

Well, one day he'll wonder why he's got just a daddy while most of his friends have a mommy and daddy.

Well, what do I know? I'm old fashioned.

#Awon Babymama ti take over

18 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by looseweight: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2016
He loves his kid

To remove excess ugly fat, and remove your belly fat, check my signature or profile for live testimony
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by loomer: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Observation, isn't the kid to young for that drink

3 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by OboOlora(f): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2016
The father needs to visit Reddington dental clinic for some teeth whitening though!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2016
UTI NNWACHUKWU NA HIM ROLE MODEL grin grin
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by haibe(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2016
I hope he will have a good upbringing.. His father's ways are not pure.

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by PrettySleek(f): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2016
I hv great respect for fathers dat make out time for their children no matter how busy they are. My dad was always away and it still affects me today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Damalex4luv(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Omo yen se Enu suti suti grin angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by cardoctor(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Money never dey to do new one.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by moneyspeaking: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Hemarhnuel:
Oya let's count.. smileywink

Calm down.. I was only joking.. But you started scrolling faster than Usain Bold running grin

Usain Bolt wink

4 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle by Prodigee: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir / Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.