Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72081 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Lots of hugs Candygosh, it will end soon, full and good health will be restored to you in Jesus name.
Keep being strong dear, God bless and strengthen you. Lots of love

Zikkie, I was so glad to read about your dad's health these past couple of those. It will keep getting better and better till he is back on his feet in Jesus name.
Per the sore throat, aren't you glad that didn't happen during the ebola period? Hehe

Have a fantastic day ahead everyone, it will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2014
candygosh:
Everyone. Family . Obinoscopy xcelsia Zikkie christine01 osyxcel odunharry and those I have forgotten to mention.
I apologise to the calls tht weren't picked cos in time like this my fone is often on silent. And I couldn't come online too.

I was very weak, couldn't even walk eyes and head becomes blurred n somewhat Dark when I tried to. I'm getter better now. That happened in the space of early Sunday morning I commented here only to sleep n wake up with all of that. I feel better cos I'm always in Good hands and with you all praying for me.

Zikkie I'm glad to know your dad is fine. God perfect his work. The kings tonic is good n it's what doc recommend cos it doesn't have folic acid. He mustn't take anything with folic acid. The only milk again no folic acid 3 crown, elite.
I also have the trevo my dad bought for me but I didn't take it cos it was sugary. So it wouldn't look like I didn't take it and disappoint him I mix it with the juice obtained from ugwu leaves .

Thanks Goodness.... God's strength be upon you. All is well. Make sure you rest very well, and please don't stay up too late for now.

Everything will be just fine.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Just a song that came to my mind, even tho, I didn't know it very well, google helped grin:

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.

It is well with my soul,

It is well with our souls peeps... Have a wonderful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Zikkie:

Hello sweet! Sorry my phone has been switched off, I wasn't able to charge! I just did, switched on and the next thing I saw was a text from you! I'm hapi!!! Thanks dear. U are blessed beyond description my darling. It is well with us all 'n'aha Jesus' grin wink
Ahh igwarom n'ibu onye b'anyi lol, I'll call you again, so glad you're doing great kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Osyxcel:
Just a song that came to my mind, even tho, I didn't know it very well, google helped grin:

It is well with my soul,

Awww our osy sang for us, many thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
tollu:
Lots of hugs Candygosh, it will end soon, full and good health will be restored to you in Jesus name.

Zikkie, I was so glad to read about your dad's health these past couple of those. It will keep getting better and better till he is back on his feet in Jesus name.
Per the sore throat, aren't you glad that didn't happen during the ebola period? Hehe

Thanks sweetheart kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Christine01:

Thank God Candygosh is fine!

Amen to your prayers. May God keep us safe and sound particularly Candygosh, Hephzi1991 and Zikkie's dad.

Love y'all.
Love you too kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
candygosh:
Everyone. Family . Obinoscopy xcelsia Zikkie christine01 osyxcel odunharry and those I have forgotten to mention.
I apologise to the calls tht weren't picked cos in time like this my fone is often on silent. And I couldn't come online too.

I was very weak, couldn't even walk eyes and head becomes blurred n somewhat Dark when I tried to. I'm getter better now. That happened in the space of early Sunday morning I commented here only to sleep n wake up with all of that. I feel better cos I'm always in Good hands and with you all praying for me.

Zikkie I'm glad to know your dad is fine. God perfect his work. The kings tonic is good n it's what doc recommend cos it doesn't have folic acid. He mustn't take anything with folic acid. The only milk again no folic acid 3 crown, elite.
I also have the trevo my dad bought for me but I didn't take it cos it was sugary. So it wouldn't look like I didn't take it and disappoint him I mix it with the juice obtained from ugwu leaves .

Welcome back sweetie, we love you kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
candygosh:

Candygosh dearie, I hope you are a lot better now? Pls take your time to rest well. It will end in praise. I got ur text as well. U are loved. #hugs

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
candygosh:

It's nice hearing from you. We missed you. We were worried. I know you are strong. I want you to know that we're with you all the way. We love you.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Zikkie:

grin grin hallooooo! Thanks dee!
Daalu grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
tollu:

ROTFL @ d Ebola and sore throat ish! Haaa! god forbid oooo grin grin.... Thanks tollu

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good morning my loves, it's another bright and beautiful day, we're bouncing and bouncing and bouncing smiley smiley smiley

Today is Wednesday, I'm sending much strength and love to everyone to help carry us through the remainder of the week, we're forging ahead my darlings.

Odunharry, it was nice speaking with you yesterday, you're loved. Osyxcel, christine01 and tollu, let's make it happen, I want to appreciate you all as well.

We're standing in the gap for Hephzi1991, Zikkie and candygosh, please raise them up in prayers. Hephzi1991 love, we miss you.

Blessings everyone kiss

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Osyxcel:

It is well with my soul,

Awwww..... I love christian songs or hymns..... Sometimes I just cry for reasons I don't understand while singing... It is truly well with our souls. Thanks 'ChoirCoordinator' Osyxcel cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
xcelsia:
Ahh igwarom n'ibu onye b'anyi lol, I'll call you again, so glad you're doing great kiss

grin grin excelsia enyim oma, mba nu, its my kid's dad that is onye arochukwu.... grin I learnt a little sha... I sight you online darling

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Daalu grin

grin grin onye isi..... Ndi ulo GI kwanu? #scratchesHead
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Zikkie:

grin grin excelsia enyim oma, mba nu, its my kid's dad that is onye arochukwu.... grin I learnt a little sha... I sight you online darling
Nsogbu adiro, we are one lol kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
xcelsia:
Good morning my loves, it's another bright and beautiful day, we're bouncing and bouncing and bouncing smiley smiley smiley

Today is Wednesday, I'm sending much strength and love to everyone to help carry us through the remainder of the week, we're forging ahead my darlings.

Odunharry, it was nice speaking with you yesterday, you're loved. Osyxcel, christine01 and tollu, let's make it happen, I want to appreciate you all as well.

We're standing in the gap for Hephzi1991, Zikkie and candygosh, please raise them up in prayers. Hephzi1991 love, we miss you.

Blessings everyone kiss

Blessings to you as well dearie. I think I read hephzi19991 saying she should be going for her chemo this week? Pls anyone who has her contact should kindly check on her. Excelsia Your heart is as beautiful as you are....
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Zikkie:

grin grin onye isi..... Ndi ulo GI kwanu? #scratchesHead
Anyi no grin.

Kedu maka mpa? Aru adibago ya nma? Emesia, mu na xcelsia ga kpo gi.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
It's nice hearing from you. We missed you. We were worried. I know you are strong. I want you to know that we're with you all the way. We love you.

Pa Obi, how are you? how is work? hope the week is treating you nice...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
xcelsia:

Blessings everyone kiss

Hello mamasia.... how are you doing today?...

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Osyxcel:

Pa Obi, how are you? how is work? hope the week is treating you nice...
Yea, I'm good. I trust you are good too.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Zikkie:

Awwww..... I love christian songs or hymns..... Sometimes I just cry for reasons I don't understand while singing... It is truly well with our souls. Thanks 'ChoirCoordinator' Osyxcel cheesy

Choircoordinator grin grin I wish... grin
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Yea, I'm good. I trust you are good too.

Yes I am. Thanks... smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Osyxcel:

Hello mamasia.... how are you doing today?...
Here:
I'm great our beloved choir coordinator lol, I'll call you. Hope your day is blissful smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
xcelsia:
I'm great our beloved choir coordinator lol, I'll call you. Hope your day is blissful smiley

Alright...

The day is ok.... hot as usual.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
candygosh:

I was very weak, couldn't even walk eyes and head becomes blurred n somewhat Dark when I tried to. I'm getter better now. That happened in the space of early Sunday morning I commented here only to sleep n wake up with all of that. I feel better cos I'm always in Good hands and with you all.

Awwwwwww nice to have you back our sweet Candy.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Danyl(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
hello ladies, I really feel what u r passing through but I know this will not your death sentence. God will give you the strength and the inner will to carry through. something came to my mind which I know you would have heard about before, there is power in praise I do hope you understand my points. What do you believe when you run out of options? who do you turn to when it all looks like the whole world is crashing in on you? Let your faith soar, you shall be health ACCORDING to your FAITH, no other THING... Cultivate the spirit of Worship, I have seen the worst kinds of diseases getting cured through worship of God...God will heal you. I'm expecting testimonies here soon.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Morning family.

I can feel the love in the thread. The bond is growing stronger. Let's keep on being there for one another.

I love you all kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2014
xcelsia:
lol

Sweetheart I think it's better he's christened Choir Master instead. I love the sound of it grin
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello everyone. I just felt like sharing this. My friend is a okay for now as he will be going back to Hawaii to his family soon according to what he told me.

Thank you all.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
2sexi:
Hello everyone. I just felt like sharing this. My friend is a okay for now as he will be going back to Hawaii to his family soon according to what he told me.

Thank you all.
Wow, that's great news. I'm so happy for him. Please extend my regards to him and his family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply)

Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) / COVID-19: Would You Barb Your Hair Wearing This? / Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.