Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72451 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
My sweetheart, you can see what I told you offline concerning the family wink.

Love you sweetheart kiss. Love you so so so much.
Yes daddy I see, God is so good to us. This will end in praise, may God bless and keep you for me in Jesus name amen mmmmuuuuaaaahhhhh!!!

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Christine01:
Good evening Fam....

Zikkie, I'm so happy for your dad's health. God be praised!!!!

Pa (Obinoscopy) and Mum (Xcelsia) are sure living by example cheesy Me sef go love oooh.

Candygosh dearie, how are you? How are you holding up? The Lord is your strength. Love you dear.

Hephzi1991, sweetheart mi, how are you? We've missed you a great deal here. Just remember we are here for you. ... You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Osyxcel, Odunharry, I hail una o. Hope you guys are doing great?

Thanks babe....

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dear God, thank you for Candygosh, Hephzi, and Zikkie's dad. We are most grateful. We give you thanks and praise because you alone has done these wonderous things and we are glad.

Pa, Mum, Osy, Odun, Greetings.

4 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Osyxcel:

Yes. Thanks...

Hope you are doing fine too?

Yea dearie, I am.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mum Xcelsia, can I go ahead and post my number here?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=tollu post=28206943]

This is FANTASTIC. We are joining our faith with you and your family that God will complete you dad's healing in Jesus name.

AMEN!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
candygosh:
Good morning. I'm better already. I last spoke to hephzi yest before chemo.

We bless God and believe him as well.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:

Wow, this is great news Zikkie! I'm so so joyful.

I am so overjoyed right now with all the great news here. God has been faithful. I love you all.....always have.......always will.

@Zikkie & Oosyxcel, wetin una see for my siggie....lol

Morning family, I wish you all a blessed day.

Heheheheheeee onye isi Maramma, I didn't see natin oooooo grin grin grin tongue, I just dey greet u

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Osyxcel:

Wow! that's awesome. I pray that God will perfect his healing.

Osyxcel Baba!!!!! Amen oooooo
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
candygosh:

it was before her chemo and it was brief. Its hard getting her. Her first chemo i couldnt get tru for 4 day. Had to leave her msg n bbm text. It was on day 4 she narrated wht hd happened.
Bt im sure she is fine.

It is well with her all way round.IJN

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
candygosh:

i have said it he wil perfect his work. Keep believing

I believe dear, thank you for being such a strong young lady. God bless you

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
xcelsia:
Good morning my beloved family, I'm sorry I haven't been online for days, been quite busy lol. It was really nice speaking with most of you this week, I truly love you all. Christine01 and tollu, I'd love to speak with you as well, let's make it happen kiss

Welcome back candygosh, it's so pleasing to see you bouncing, mmuuaahh!!

Odunharry, osyxcel, zikkie, my sweeties, una do well lol. Thanks for the wonderful wishes and prayers for obinoscopy and I, he's my heart beat, I love you daddy kiss

Hephzi1991 my darling, we stand with you, sending you so much warmth and love.

Thank God for healing zikkie's dad, we praise you Jehova. We lift candy and hephzi up to You Lord, we pray for healing and a quick end to this trying time in Jesus name amen

Blessings everyone kiss

Heheheheee! U make me feel like falling in love all over again... *sobs* #laughinghard.... It is well with you n 'daddy' IJN.
Amen to your prayers! And blessings to you too. #hugs

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
xcelsia:
Good morning my beloved family, I'm sorry I haven't been online for days, been quite busy lol. It was really nice speaking with most of you this week, I truly love you all. Christine01 and tollu, I'd love to speak with you as well, let's make it happen kiss

Welcome back candygosh, it's so pleasing to see you bouncing, mmuuaahh!!

Odunharry, osyxcel, zikkie, my sweeties, una do well lol. Thanks for the wonderful wishes and prayers for obinoscopy and I, he's my heart beat, I love you daddy kiss

Hephzi1991 my darling, we stand with you, sending you so much warmth and love.

Thank God for healing zikkie's dad, we praise you Jehova. We lift candy and hephzi up to You Lord, we pray for healing and a quick end to this trying time in Jesus name amen

Blessings everyone kiss

I tot as much that probably you were busy.... well, the weekend is here, all you have to do is have fun, that's if your job allows it. Take care.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Christine01:
Dear God, thank you for Candygosh, Hephzi, and Zikkie's dad. We are most grateful. We give you thanks and praise because you alone has done these wonderous things and we are glad.

Pa, Mum, Osy, Odun, Greetings.

I greet you too... smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Zikkie:

Osyxcel Baba!!!!! Amen oooooo

smiley smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Osyxcel:

I tot as much that probably you were busy.... well, the weekend is here, all you have to do is have fun, that's if your job allows it. Take care.
Yeah busy but I'm ready to kick back and relax
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Zikkie:

Heheheheee! U make me feel like falling in love all over again... *sobs* #laughinghard.... It is well with you n 'daddy' IJN.
Amen to your prayers! And blessings to you too. #hugs
Please fall again o, the feeling is too sweet abeg lol
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Christine01:
Mum Xcelsia, can I go ahead and post my number here?
Yes my baby, please do smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Zikkie:

Heheheheheeee onye isi Maramma, I didn't see natin oooooo grin grin grin tongue, I just dey greet u
I know you saw notin....lol
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
*modified*
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I know you saw notin....lol
i am seeing things

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Zikkie. Thank God for your Dad's healing. Candygosh the lord will continually strenghten you. It is well with hepzi. For the Love birds i salute you both for being there for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Pinkyeyes:
Zikkie. Thank God for your Dad's healing. Candygosh the lord will continually strenghten you. It is well with hepzi. For the Love birds i salute you both for being there for everyone.

Thanks Pinkyeyes. It is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning sweet family,

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2014

Guess what? Dis babe (ZIkkie) is sooooo happy today! OK.....I'll tell you why, its my parent's 34th wedding anniversary today!!!
Im happy cos God has not allowed us to weep and mourn today, the devil had it so well-planned but God has proved himself strong. Around this time in september , my dad was on life support and was urinating the blood that was being passed into him thereby making the blood transfusion kind of useless. But all in all I bless God!
They have been wonderful parents and deserve the very best! My dad bought my first guitar for me cos ours is a family of music. We plan to sing for him today!
Please join me in celebrating these two wonderful people!
We will all never eat from the bread of sorrow in Jesus' name!

5 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Zikkie, I'm so happy for you and your parents. Happy wedding anniversary to them. Kindly extend our love. Meanwhile, is there any parry? grin And are we invited? Love you much.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Zikkie:

Guess what? Dis babe (ZIkkie) is sooooo happy today! OK.....I'll tell you why, its my parent's 34th wedding anniversary today!!!
Im happy cos God has not allowed us to weep and mourn today, the devil had it so well-planned but God has proved himself strong. Around this time in september , my dad was on life support and was urinating the blood that was being passed into him thereby making the blood transfusion kind of useless. But all in all I bless God!
They have been wonderful parents and deserve the very best! My dad bought my first guitar for me cos ours is a family of music. We plan to sing for him today!
God be praise....Amen

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Zikkie, congratulations to your parents, they shall celebrate more of this together by God's grace. Congrats to the whole family. Enjoy today to the fullest because you are celebrating victory.

Oya, let's pop champagne

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2014
When I think upon your goodness;
And Your faithfulness each day
I’m convinced it’s not because I am
worthy -to receive the kind of love that You give.
But I’m grateful for your mercy,
and I’m grateful for your grace
And because of how You’ve poured
out Yourself,
I have come to sing this song out in
praise

Imela, Imela
Okaka, Onyekeruwa

4 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2014
Pinkyeyes:
Hey sweetie, long time smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Zikkie:

Yes o, good news all around. God be praised for this celebration, they will live to celebrate another 34 and even more in Jesus name amen.

Send the rice, champagne, turkey, chicken. In fact just do the needful lol, congratulations love kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning my precious darlings, it's not yet daybreak here but I woke up to vote for Mr nairaland lol, now I can't sleep again sad

Congrats to our beloved zikkie, enjoy today my dear, we have every reason to celebrate kiss

Christine01 love I saw a modified post, was that your number? Please send it again, I didn't get it. I'll be online for a while, maybe till I can sleep again. Once I get it I'll let you know so you can modify, thanks baby kiss

Odunharry, osyxcel, my sweeties chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Pinkyeyes it's been a while, welcome to the family love you dear

Tollu please stop abandoning us o, we are one lol. Candy and hephzi need us now more than ever, oya chop kiss kiss

My darling candygosh and hephzi1991, distance is no barrier as we all continue to pray and stand in the gap with you, this story must end in praise, love you girls to bits.

Update on Cy, she's been discharged and regaining strength although she will continue treatments until next year before considering reconstruction. She's a tough cookie and I love her lots!!

I want to thank everyone that drops a word or two of encouragement and support on this thread, the family welcomes you all smiley

Obim please hurry back and sing me to sleep. I've not been able to sleep since we voted sad

Blessings everyone kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply)

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.