Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72185 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hi Family smiley,

How are we doing? Trust we are good.

Concerning our get-together treat, I think it's best we shelve it for now. This is because we want the treat to be a full house. So we'll wait till when we all ready to meet.

However, after discussing with xcelsia, we've decided that it's best we send across xmas gifts to all members of the family. It's the only little way we can express our love in this yuletide season.

The details of it would be sent via PM to prevent the preying eyes of visitors/guests.....lol

We love you all. Always have.....always will kiss kiss kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Wow, that's great news. I'm so happy for him. Please extend my regards to him and his family.
I will. Thank you all for the prayers.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=Danyl post=28166860]hello ladies, I really feel what u r passing through but I know this will not your death sentence. God will give you the strength and the inner will to carry through. something came to my mind which I know you would have heard about before, there is power in praise I do hope you understand my points. What do you believe when you run out of options? who do you turn to when it all looks like the whole world is crashing in on you? Let your faith soar, you shall be health ACCORDING to your FAITH, no other THING... Cultivate the spirit of Worship, I have seen the worst kinds of diseases getting cured through worship of God...God will heal you. I'm expecting testimonies here soon. [/quote

Thanks for the words of encouragement danyl. God is able to do just what he says he wl do
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hi Family smiley,

Concerning our get-together treat, I think it's best we shelve it for now. This is because we want the treat to be a full house. So we'll wait till when we all ready to meet.

However, after discussing with xcelsia, we've decided that it's best we send across xmas gifts to all members of the family. It's the only little way we can express our love in this yuletide season.

The details of it would be sent via PM to prevent the preying eyes of visitors/guests.....lol

Awwww..... How thoughtful and nice.... Thanks so much for the call xcelsia and Obinoscopy, u guys melted my heart... I almost cried while you prayed... Xcelsia, u have a good heart and it radiates in all you do. May God bless you darling. @Obinoscopy...... Just went through your profile....your signature..... #clearsthroat..... #runsaway kikikikikki

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello house, I hope we are all great? Candygosh my cutie, how are you feeling now? I pray for a renewal of strength IJN. Xcelsia and obinoscopy....I know you guys are great as well... Lest I forget, xcelsia, Howz your friend doing? Please extend our love as a family to her.
Christine01, tollu, osyxcel and hephzi1991, I hope we are having a great day Good!

Update as per my dad he is getting better we bless God. I went with him to the hospital (private arrangement with the doctor) for a change of catheter. I also contacted someone mum knows and he was able to help extract the PSA result... It read 0.6ng/ml as against the very high 1365ng/ml before the surgery. Thank God its back to normal. We still trust him to complete that which he has begun.
Enjoy the rest of your day sweet family... I love you all from the depth of my heart.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hi Family smiley,

Very nice of you guys.... thanks so much.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
2sexi:
Hello everyone. I just felt like sharing this. My friend is a okay for now as he will be going back to Hawaii to his family soon according to what he told me.

Thank you all.

Wow, that's good. May God continue to strengthen him.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zikkie:

Awwww..... How thoughtful and nice.... 1Thanks so much for the call xcelsia and Obinoscopy, u guys melted my heart... I almost cried while you prayed... 2Xcelsia, u have a good heart and it radiates in all you do. May God bless you darling. 3@Obinoscopy...... Just went through your profile....your signature..... #clearsthroat..... #runsaway kikikikikki

1.They are just wonderful people

2. So true, and it shows clearly from the way she spoke on phone

3. As in eh, no be small tin grin grin grin

As you said, may God bless them both. Amen

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Osyxcel:

Wow, that's good. May God continue to strengthen him.
Amen o. Thanks.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zikkie:

Awwww..... How thoughtful and nice.... Thanks so much for the call xcelsia and Obinoscopy, u guys melted my heart... I almost cried while you prayed... Xcelsia, u have a good heart and it radiates in all you do. May God bless you darling. @Obinoscopy...... Just went through your profile....your signature..... #clearsthroat..... #runsaway kikikikikki
dnt get it twisted love is a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good evening Fam....

Zikkie, I'm so happy for your dad's health. God be praised!!!!

Pa (Obinoscopy) and Mum (Xcelsia) are sure living by example cheesy Me sef go love oooh.

Candygosh dearie, how are you? How are you holding up? The Lord is your strength. Love you dear.

Hephzi1991, sweetheart mi, how are you? We've missed you a great deal here. Just remember we are here for you. ... You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Osyxcel, Odunharry, I hail una o. Hope you guys are doing great?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Christine01:
Good evening Fam....

Zikkie, I'm so happy for your dad's health. God be praised!!!!

Pa (Obinoscopy) and Mum (Xcelsia) are sure living by example cheesy Me sef go love oooh.

Candygosh dearie, how are you? How are you holding up? The Lord is your strength. Love you dear.

Hephzi1991, sweetheart mi, how are you? We've missed you a great deal here. Just remember we are here for you. ... You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Osyxcel, Odunharry, I hail una o. Hope you guys are doing great?

Yes. Thanks...

Hope you are doing fine too?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Candygosh & Hephzi1991.... Hope you guys are doing fine.

Xcelsia. Thanks for the call today, twas nice speaking with you.
I wanted to ask after C.Y, hope she's doing great?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wow! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 1:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Zikkie:

Update as per my dad he is getting better we bless God. I went with him to the hospital (private arrangement with the doctor) for a change of catheter. I also contacted someone mum knows and he was able to help extract the PSA result... It read 0.6ng/ml as against the very high 1365ng/ml before the surgery. Thank God its back to normal. We still trust him to complete that which he has begun.
Enjoy the rest of your day sweet family... I love you all from the depth of my heart.

This is FANTASTIC. We are joining our faith with you and your family that God will complete you dad's healing in Jesus name.

Obinoscopy:
Hi

Very good idea since our sisters, Candy and Hephzi are currently going through treatment. I will keep polishing my grooving shoes until the time we can all meet.
Per the xmas gifts... una thank you ooo. I would also like to do some adding to the basket of gifts, please let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Good morning. I'm better already. I last spoke to hephzi yest before chemo.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2014
candygosh:

That's good... take care and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2014
candygosh:
I'm so glad that you are doing great. You can't imagine the joy within me right now. You spoke to Hephzi? How's she? Please extend my regards.

Zikkie:
Hello house, I hope we are all great? Candygosh my cutie, how are you feeling now? I pray for a renewal of strength IJN. Xcelsia and obinoscopy....I know you guys are great as well... Lest I forget, xcelsia, Howz your friend doing? Please extend our love as a family to her.
Christine01, tollu, osyxcel and hephzi1991, I hope we are having a great day Good!
Wow, this is great news Zikkie! I'm so so joyful.

I am so overjoyed right now with all the great news here. God has been faithful. I love you all.....always have.......always will.

@Zikkie & Oosyxcel, wetin una see for my siggie....lol

Morning family, I wish you all a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Zikkie:

Wow! that's awesome. I pray that God will perfect his healing.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I'm so glad that you are doing great. You can't imagine the joy within me right now. You spoke to Hephzi? How's she? Please extend my regards.

I am so overjoyed right now with all the great news here. God has been faithful. I love you all.....always have.......always will.

Me I no see anything o... *grins mischievously* grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Osyxcel:

That's good... take care and have a nice day.
u too
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:

it was before her chemo and it was brief. Its hard getting her. Her first chemo i couldnt get tru for 4 day. Had to leave her msg n bbm text. It was on day 4 she narrated wht hd happened.
Bt im sure she is fine.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Zikkie:

i have said it he wil perfect his work. Keep believing

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Osyxcel:
Just a song that came to my mind, even tho, I didn't know it very well, google helped grin:

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.

It is well with my soul,
It is well, it is well with my soul.

It is well with our souls peeps... Have a wonderful day ahead.
there a story about this particular hymn that was narrated on wale adenugas(cant remember which album now but it has to be 'u r too much for me' or 'friend of d light'

she started by saying when sorrows like sea bellows roll, it is well with my soul were not words written during d happiest moment of horatio g. Spaffords life.
On the contrary, they came from a man who had suffered unimaginable personal tragedy.
Horatio n his wife anna lost their only son to scarlet fever at the age of four.
He lost his daughters shortly after to a shipwreck and his wife saved because her unconsious body was popped up by a plank that floated in the rim.
Spafford received a telegram from his wife in wails it read saved alone. On hearing this he boarded the next ship to join his breaved wife. On his voyage as he was sailing across the area estimated to be where d ship was wrecked.
Spafford g. Horatio earned the words of his great hymn. Words that show that his worship does depend upon how he feels. Whatever my lot he says come rain or shine. Pain or pleasure. Thou hast taught me to say it is well with my soul.

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Odunharry:

dnt get it twisted love is a beautiful thing

Oh yes it is!!!! grin @Odunharry, hailingz bruv! Hope its gonna be a great weekend... TGIF cool

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
candygosh:

there a story about this particular hymn that was narrated on wale adenugas(cant remember which album now but it has to be 'u r too much for me' or 'friend of d light'

she started by saying when sorrows like sea bellows roll, it is well with my soul were not words written during d happiest moment of horatio g. Spaffords life.
On the contrary, they came from a man who had suffered unimaginable personal tragedy.
Horatio n his wife anna lost their only son to scarlet fever at the age of four.
He lost his daughters shortly after to a shipwreck and his wife saved because her unconsious body was popped up by a plank that floated in the rim.
Spafford received a telegram from his wife in wails it read saved alone. On hearing this he boarded the next ship to join his breaved wife. On his voyage as he was sailing across the area estimated to be where d ship was wrecked.
Spafford g. Horatio earned the words of his great hymn. Words that show that his worship does depend upon how he feels. Whatever my lot he says come rain or shine. Pain or pleasure. Thou hast taught me to say it is well with my soul.

Yes, I've read about the story too. It's quite inspiring...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Zikkie:

Oh yes it is!!!! grin @Odunharry, hailingz bruv! Hope its gonna be a great weekend... TGIF cool
sure....it will be ftball ds saturday 4 me then sunday prepare 4 a new week....You ve all got a place in my hrt..

Obinoscopy and his Iyawo(xcelsia)...Dnt know what to say to u guys Honestly.
U av got a big heart and both of u are so nice...U guys are made for each other.

Osyxcel,tollu,candygosh,2sexi,Zikkie,Christine01,kirikiristars e b lyk i dn 4get sm pipu.......i like una personality die

6 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Good morning my beloved family, I'm sorry I haven't been online for days, been quite busy lol. It was really nice speaking with most of you this week, I truly love you all. Christine01 and tollu, I'd love to speak with you as well, let's make it happen kiss

Welcome back candygosh, it's so pleasing to see you bouncing, mmuuaahh!!

Odunharry, osyxcel, zikkie, my sweeties, una do well lol. Thanks for the wonderful wishes and prayers for obinoscopy and I, he's my heart beat, I love you daddy kiss

Hephzi1991 my darling, we stand with you, sending you so much warmth and love.

Thank God for healing zikkie's dad, we praise you Jehova. We lift candy and hephzi up to You Lord, we pray for healing and a quick end to this trying time in Jesus name amen

Blessings everyone kiss

6 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
xcelsia:
Good morning my beloved family, I'm sorry I haven't been online for days, been quite busy lol. It was really nice speaking with most of you this week, I truly love you all. Christine01 and tollu, I'd love to speak with you as well, let's make it happen kiss

Welcome back candygosh, it's so pleasing to see you bouncing, mmuuaahh!!

Odunharry, osyxcel, zikkie, my sweeties, una do well lol. Thanks for the wonderful wishes and prayers for obinoscopy and I, he's my heart beat, I love you daddy kiss

Hephzi1991 my darling, we stand with you, sending you so much warmth and love.

Thank God for healing zikkie's dad, we praise you Jehova. We lift candy and hephzi up to You Lord, we pray for healing and a quick end to this trying time in Jesus name amen

Blessings everyone kiss
Amen....Good mrning thou it evening here

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Odunharry:

Amen....Good mrning thou it evening here
Lol thanks
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
candygosh:

it was before her chemo and it was brief. Its hard getting her. Her first chemo i couldnt get tru for 4 day. Had to leave her msg n bbm text. It was on day 4 she narrated wht hd happened.
Bt im sure she is fine.
Yea, she's fine. I profess it. It's nice seeing ur post Candydear, it's very refreshing. You can't imagine the joy you bring to this thread. You are so full of grace. You are loved.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
My sweetheart, you can see what I told you offline concerning the family wink.

Love you sweetheart kiss. Love you so so so much.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply)

COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally / 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.