Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72347 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2014
excelsia:
My beloved family, honestly ehn, I don't know how to express my love and gratitude. You guys truly rock, I have tears in my eyes as I write this, we've all been through so much and conquered all cry cry cry

Oh God please bless your children, uphold and behold them, every person on this thread oh Lord please never forsake.

Thanks for your support, YES WE WON!! We did it guys!! Osyxcel, tollu, christine01, funjosh, odunharry, zikkie kiss kiss kiss

Candygosh and hephzi1991, this victory is for you both kiss

Love you all!!

Bebe!!!!!!!!!!!! Jisike my love! Unu gbali too much! I'm soooo happy for u darling! Welcome back.... U came back into victory and victory remains yours.... #hugs
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Yea I know we would win. This Victory is for them both hephzi1991 and candyghosh just to let u girls know that we can win this battle 2geda smiley

excelsia:
My beloved family, honestly ehn, I don't know how to express my love and gratitude. You guys truly rock, I have tears in my eyes as I write this, we've all been through so much and conquered all cry cry cry

Oh God please bless your children, uphold and behold them, every person on this thread oh Lord please never forsake.

Thanks for your support, YES WE WON!! We did it guys!! Osyxcel, tollu, christine01, funjosh, odunharry, zikkie kiss kiss kiss

Candygosh and hephzi1991, this victory is for you both kiss

Love you all!!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Osyxcel:
Aproko Tollu shocked tongue lipsrsealed angry sad cheesy grin

Your cane is doing press up in the freezer.

And that .gif is so vibrant, I feel like jumping for joy too. Love it!

Heavenly father, please give us many more reasons to jump for joy with such glee and abandon.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2014
tollu:

Your cane is doing press up in the freezer.

And that .gif is so vibrant, I feel like jumping for joy too. Love it!

Heavenly father, please give us many more reasons to jump for joy with such glee and abandon.

grin grin grin

Amen smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Tgirl4real(f): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
excelsia:
Tgirl4real has won my heart kiss

I am happy I did. wink

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Good morning my dear family, I'm well rested after a long week/weekend of travel/competition and it's headache lol. It's Monday, rise and shine!! smiley smiley smiley

Odunharry I hope you got my text last night, I prayed for you, prayers will continue for you till the exams are over. Please nourish your system with lots of fruits and vegetables this period, that's pure fuel for the brain, also drink lots of water. Never skip breakfast please, it's very essential especially this period. We're rooting for you wink

Candygosh and hephzi1991, prayers continue for you both, non stop. Jehovah You alone will take glory, in Your report we believe, distance is no barrier Lord please hear my cry this morning. We love you girls kiss

Thank you all once again for supporting team obinosia, we're ready to move on to the next stage, no time for inconsequentials. I have returned to the health section, I have my e-patients waiting on me, no time to waste smiley

Please let's continue to encourage and pray for each other as always, we were built on love, we will thrive on love

Obim you have my heart, may God bless and keep you for me. I cherish you with all that I was, all that I am and all I can ever hope to be, love you to bits kiss

Blessings everyone kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
kiss
excelsia:
Good morning my dear family, I'm well rested after a long week/weekend of travel/competition and it's headache lol. It's Monday, rise and shine!! smiley smiley smiley

Odunharry I hope you got my text last night, I prayed for you, prayers will continue for you till the exams are over. Please nourish your system with lots of fruits and vegetables this period, that's pure fuel for the brain, also drink lots of water. Never skip breakfast please, it's very essential especially this period. We're rooting for you wink

Candygosh and hephzi1991, prayers continue for you both, non stop. Jehovah You alone will take glory, in Your report we believe, distance is no barrier Lord please hear my cry this morning. We love you girls kiss

Thank you all once again for supporting team obinosia, we're ready to move on to the next stage, no time for inconsequentials. I have returned to the health section, I have my e-patients waiting on me, no time to waste smiley

Please let's continue to encourage and pray for each other as always, we were built on love, we will thrive on love

Obim you have my heart, may God bless and keep you for me. I cherish you with all that I was, all that I am and all I can ever hope to be, love you to bits kiss

Blessings everyone kiss

Amen kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
This uncle Funjosh no even introduce hinsef, hin just enter begin gum body with Excelsia. Come, warrapun?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
tollu:
This uncle Funjosh no even introduce hinsef, hin just enter begin gum body with Excelsia. Come, warrapun?

lipsrsealed
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Tgirl4real(f): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
This looks like a fun loving thread.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yes o at Tgirl4real. Life is too short as it is so we try to make each other happy.

Funjosh:

lipsrsealed

What is lipsrsealed

*Singing* I no want this your gumming body, cos you know say my papa no like am.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
tollu:
Yes o at Tgirl4real. Life is too short as it is so we try to make each other happy.

What is lipsrsealed

*Singing* I no want this your gumming body, cos you know say my papa no like am.

Hahahahahahaaaa!!! Ijogbon factorial.... 'I didn't dey o' tongue
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tgirl4real:
This looks like a fun loving thread.
it is...welcome
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Excelsia i saw ur text..I am really grateful for ur encouragement and prayers..
To the family hope you all are having a nice day??gat less time to spend online tonight

Thank God 4 today's papers,it isnt easy writing 2papers which are nt even related at the same time but I am hopeful i will come out with success
Will be writing 2papers 2mao also bt different time...

Dnt stop hugging me in ur prayers guys..I LOVE U GUYS,U R FANTASTIC......
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
tollu:
Lol chop kiss my baby kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
tollu:
lol

No mind am. Na when I cork my gun im go know

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hi Family, thanks so much for the love. I love you all.

Excelsia darling come chop kiss biko kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hi Family, thanks so much for the love. I love you all.

Excelsia darling come chop kiss biko kiss kiss kiss
Lol endless chopping kiss

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
excelsia:
Lol endless chopping kiss
I love you sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I love you sweetheart.
Love you too cool

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Odunharry:
Excelsia i saw ur text..I am really grateful for ur encouragement and prayers..
To the family hope you all are having a nice day??gat less time to spend online tonight
Thank God 4 today's papers,it isnt easy writing 2papers which are nt even related at the same time but I am hopeful i will come out with success
Will be writing 2papers 2mao also bt different time...
Dnt stop hugging me in ur prayers guys..I LOVE U GUYS,U R FANTASTIC......

E be like say dem wan wicked you guys angry angry

Success is yours bro.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
tollu:

What is lipsrsealed

Gumming body cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Glad I'm a part of this fAm. You guyz rock. Love you all

Good Night... smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Hey oga :\ before you unleash ur misile I no come here because of madam but because of candygosh and hephzi1991. I will keep on praying and hoping for a quick recovering smiley
God bless everybody.

Obinoscopy:
lol

No mind am. Na when I cork my gun im go know
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good morning my dear family, how's everyone doing? Hope our week is going great smiley

We're still praying for odunharry, candygosh and hephzi1991, the Lord is your strength my dears. We're proud of you odunharry, stay confident okay smiley smiley smiley

We're forging ahead no matter what, I'll call everyone soon to check on you all, I hope our smiles are here to stay smiley

Love you all, many blessings my darlings kiss

5 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good evening wonderful peeps.

Ermm., I'm kinda not in a good mood tonight, depressed, anxious, I don't even understand why.
Everyone around me is fine though. I just can't explain why my spirit seems to be so unsettled. I know God wl take control of whatever it is.

Odunharry, pls do us proud in ur exams.

Candygosh, hephzi1991, I Luv u gals and pray for u as well.

Christine01, osyxcel, obinoscopy, excelsia, tollu, funjosh, regards to u all.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zikkie:

Ermm., I'm kinda not in a good mood tonight, depressed, anxious, I don't even understand why.
Everyone around me is fine though. I just can't explain why my spirit seems to be so unsettled. I know God wl take control of whatever it is.

Good night.
Nne what could be the matter?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Obinoscopy u got mail....

Excelsia how is work going?I believe u are having a nice day
Zikkie abeg o...cheer up pls
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Odunharry:
Obinoscopy u got mail....

Excelsia how is work going?I believe u are having a nice day
Zikkie abeg o...cheer up pls
Work is fine dear, exams nko?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please family put Zikkie in prayers, just spoke with her, she's fine but needs our prayers. Thanks smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zikkie:

Good night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.