Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72312 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 4:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas my darlings smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 4:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas Family. May our hearts be filled with great joy and happiness.

Love you all.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas to you all most especialy the two strong lady candygosh and hephzi1991 we love you but Christ love you more smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas to u all.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2014
softysparky:

Congrats dear.
tanx dear...merry xmas to u
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2014
by this time next week,i will be a year older

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
obinoscopy,excelsia,candygosh,osyexcel,zikkie,hephzi1991,tollu,funjosh,MizMyColi,softsparky

hope everyone is ok?

4 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2014
kiss i dnt have much to say to u guys...

Thanks for bn part and making the journey of 2014 worthwhile,thanks to you all for ur love,care,prayers,encouragement...
Thanks for all we share together

I just want to let u guys know that I LOVE YOU ALL

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Happy xmas all.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2014
softysparky:
Happy xmas all.
xmas??
Happy new year in advance

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Odunharry:

xmas??
Happy new year in advance
I am still enjoying my xmas.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Odunharry:
obinoscopy,excelsia,candygosh,osyexcel,zikkie,hephzi1991,tollu,funjosh,MizMyColi,softsparky

hope everyone is ok?

I'm fine, I've been quite busy these past few days, and also, my phone screen got damaged, so I'm not that active online as before.

I guess others are fine too and busy with the celebrations.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
softysparky:

I am still enjoying my xmas.

That's nice smiley smiley

Happy new Year...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Odunharry, how tomorrow go be na? New Year plus birthday cheesy cheesy

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year....
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Osyxcel:

That's nice smiley smiley

Happy new ....... (ah go complete am tomorrow) grin
Na so cheesy......... (I wish you...)

Miss you guys plenty.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
softysparky:

Na so cheesy......... (I wish you...)
Miss you guys plenty.

kiss kiss

If you like, no complete am tomorrow cheesy
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy birthday in advance odunharry. May you go from places to places and your light shine among your .
It's +1 joy, success, upliftment , break through, and all the great things of life. Happy birthday dearie.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year family...I love u all

thanks to u all for the birthday wishes
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year guys. Glad to have met you all in 2015, I feel blessed.

Candygosh dearie. Hugs and Kiss

Odunharry of life, Happy Birthday mon dia

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year Fam.... Wishing You all the very best of 2015....

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Odunharry.... Happy Birthday Bro. Wishing You long life and prosperity. God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Osyxcel:
Odunharry.... Happy Birthday Bro. Wishing You long life and prosperity. God bless you abundantly.
God bless u too...Thanks for the wish
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 7:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Osyxcel:
Happy New Year Fam.... Wishing You all the very best of 2015....

Happy New Year dear. God bless us all
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2015
tollu:
Happy New Year guys. Glad to have met you all in 2015, I feel blessed.

Candygosh dearie. Hugs and Kiss

Odunharry of life, Happy Birthday mon dia

kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by lohla55: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hello ,
You know, if minds were roads ours will cross, you just took a bold Initiative of the same thing I had always wanted to do but I couldn't get enough courage and support but now you are a frontier. You see, my story is a bit sad - initially though but am grateful to My Creator coz now I really have a happy ending to share. Yes I survived cancer -mammary which later got advanced but that was then . I will share my story in a moment but before I do . I want you to know some little unknown secrets. Chemo, radiation and surgery are not the solution to cancer . you will never be told this in hospital- well not that the doctors really want to hide it but for some reasons -this is a story for another day. Cancer is a Big Business for Conventional medical industries world wide , not just in Nigeria .The true cure of cancer lies in your kitchen cabinet ! You can doubt me. I am not even going to try and convince anyone ..but going for cancer therapy in the hospital ? Its the quickest way to die of the disease ! You know why? because The real treatment of cancer is not as complicated as we were made to believe , The real treatment is unbelievable simple , cheap not toxic like Chemo nor is it full of poison like radiation neither do u need any cut of surgery.

Dear friends , we all have been lied to for ages! The real cure was suppressed and still being suppressed because some people need to make money. But My God ! at the detriment of people precious lives !If you have cancer you run all the way to Conventional treatment with their Claims of no Cure. This Conventional Cancer therapy has no hope for cancer patients, With the Treatments, these people still die anyway but... they never really die of Cancer but they died from the 'Burns' and Frying of their liver by Radiation and the Toxins of Chemo.

Cancer is a disease that touches everyone, One out of Every three of us will be diagnosed of Cancer but Chemo, Radiation and the slash of Surgery are never the solution to Cancer.

Medical Director , Dr Rashid A. Buttar,is a graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Surgery. He trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon and Director of Emergency Medicine while serving in the U.S. Army said :

"Society tells us once you're diagnosed with cancer that it's a terminal sentence, that's absolutely NOT true"

The Conventional Medical Industry doesn’t want you to know about cancer treatment . They are too inexpensive and they make no profit for the Conventional medical industry.

The more I learn about the monumentally ineffective Cancer Industry, the more upset I become. It is my passion to share with as many people as possible the truth about effective, natural cancer treatments.

When it comes to cancer treatments that is, upon diagnosis of cancer, it is very likely that oncologist will soon advise the cancer patient that the ONLY viable treatments are surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation, which I call the “Big 3.”

If you have a tumor, then the doctor will try to cut or slash it out via surgery. After they cut you, then they typically recommend chemo to try to kill any remaining cancer cells with toxic poisons. And they will finish off with radiation, to burn whatever cancer cells remain.

This is why I refer to the “Big 3” protocol as “Slash, Poison, and Burn”.
Unfortunately for cancer patients, the “Big 3” cancer treatments, which are the foundations of the conventional cancer treatment are a pathetic failure and oftentimes kill the cancer patient even before the cancer does!
However, the general public does not know about the cancer treatments with 90% cure rates because the media doesn’t talk about them.
If you don’t believe me, study the data in the Australian and American conventional medicine “5-year survival” charts and see what the 5-year cure rate is for your type of cancer:
Clinical Oncology (2004, p.549-560):

If you studied the charts, the 5-year cure rate is 2.1%. In other words, in five years after diagnosis, 97.9% of the cancer patients treated with traditional cancer treatments, meaning those who trust the conventional medical therapy and pharmaceutical industry, are dead!
You know why ? Because this treatment only addresses symptoms and not the root causes of cancer , so you bet even after your chemo, radiation or removal of breast -without doing one important tips which you would never hear in the four walls of hospital .Be sure your cancer will return. Period . and this time more aggressive resisting all chemo, radiation or surgery and that is the time the oncologist send this poor cancer patient home to die ! Sad.

Out of the 10,000 death rate recorded on cancer. 80 % of this death are from the life threatening treatment of chemotherapy , radiation and the long-term application of toxic pharmaceuticals-treatments -then the question becomes all the more legitimate. The Slash , the burn and the poison of this conventional treatment kill the poor innocent patients before the disease itself ! Here is a known proof:

More recently, a large study done in Canada found that women who had routine mammograms before the age of 50 also had increased death rates from breast cancer by 36%.
(Miller)

Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast, colon, or lung cancers. This fact has been documented for over a decade, yet doctors still use chemotherapy for these tumors.”
(Allen Levin, MD, UCSF, The Healing of Cancer, Marcus Books, 1990)

“According to medical doctors’ associations, the known dangerous side-effects of pharmaceutical drugs have become the fourth leading cause of death after heart attacks, cancer and strokes. (Journal of the American Medical Association, April 15, 1998

I have taken this painful journey before but today .....i have every reason to thank God for exposing me to the truth and opening my eyes . I really want to help people who are also diagnosed or not yet diagnosed ? Don't Thank Your God yet as long as you are actively eating this one food i will share some other time when i come here ...then be sure you may soon have cancer. I am sorry for being a bit harsh but it is the reality. Many of the people who got cancer got it because of the food they eat ! What foods ? I have said a lot ..we all need a break .But the good news is you don't have to die like chicken after wasting your hard earned money on chemo nor should you suffer in silence.
After Chemo therapy many cancer family go bankrupt yet the cancer patient still die anyway . You can change all this . Its a life choice you need to make . You can live a cancer free life, you can avoid even the risk of getting cancer and you can get your cancer cured within few months. I am a life testimony.
Have a wonderful day. Lohla@onlinehealth76@gmail.com .

More Information ..you can call me :07030166435. I really love to help. I believe this information will save someone's wife, mother, sister or father. The choice is really yours.
By the way, My Name Is Lohla and am a health coach , health consultant ,and a freelance writer.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Obinoscopy,candygosh,osyxcel,christine01,funjosh,tollu,
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 1:01am On Jan 13, 2015
Obinoscopy,candygosh,osyxcel,christine01,funjosh,tollu,softysparky,hephzi1991,zikkie,Pinkyeyes

hope everybody is fine?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Odunharry:
Obinoscopy,candygosh,osyxcel,christine01,funjosh,tollu,softysparky,hephzi1991,zikkie,Pinkyeyes

hope everybody is fine?

Yeah yeah! I am. Good morning
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Odunharry:

hope everybody is fine?

Sure am doing very good bro, Thanks for checking.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
lohla55:
Hello ,
You know, if minds were roads ours will cross, you just took a bold Initiative of the same thing I had always wanted to do but I couldn't get enough courage and support but now you are a frontier. You see, my story is a bit sad - initially though but am grateful to My Creator coz now I really have a happy ending to share. Yes I survived cancer -mammary which later got advanced but that was then . I will share my story in a moment but before I do . I want you to know some little unknown secrets. Chemo, radiation and surgery are not the solution to cancer . you will never be told this in hospital- well not that the doctors really want to hide it but for some reasons -this is a story for another day. Cancer is a Big Business for Conventional medical industries world wide , not just in Nigeria .The true cure of cancer lies in your kitchen cabinet ! You can doubt me. I am not even going to try and convince anyone ..but going for cancer therapy in the hospital ? Its the quickest way to die of the disease ! You know why? because The real treatment of cancer is not as complicated as we were made to believe , The real treatment is unbelievable simple , cheap not toxic like Chemo nor is it full of poison like radiation neither do u need any cut of surgery.

Dear friends , we all have been lied to for ages! The real cure was suppressed and still being suppressed because some people need to make money. But My God ! at the detriment of people precious lives !If you have cancer you run all the way to Conventional treatment with their Claims of no Cure. This Conventional Cancer therapy has no hope for cancer patients, With the Treatments, these people still die anyway but... they never really die of Cancer but they died from the 'Burns' and Frying of their liver by Radiation and the Toxins of Chemo.

Cancer is a disease that touches everyone, One out of Every three of us will be diagnosed of Cancer but Chemo, Radiation and the slash of Surgery are never the solution to Cancer.

Medical Director , Dr Rashid A. Buttar,is a graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Surgery. He trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon and Director of Emergency Medicine while serving in the U.S. Army said :

"Society tells us once you're diagnosed with cancer that it's a terminal sentence, that's absolutely NOT true"

The Conventional Medical Industry doesn’t want you to know about cancer treatment . They are too inexpensive and they make no profit for the Conventional medical industry.

The more I learn about the monumentally ineffective Cancer Industry, the more upset I become. It is my passion to share with as many people as possible the truth about effective, natural cancer treatments.

When it comes to cancer treatments that is, upon diagnosis of cancer, it is very likely that oncologist will soon advise the cancer patient that the ONLY viable treatments are surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation, which I call the “Big 3.”

If you have a tumor, then the doctor will try to cut or slash it out via surgery. After they cut you, then they typically recommend chemo to try to kill any remaining cancer cells with toxic poisons. And they will finish off with radiation, to burn whatever cancer cells remain.

This is why I refer to the “Big 3” protocol as “Slash, Poison, and Burn”.
Unfortunately for cancer patients, the “Big 3” cancer treatments, which are the foundations of the conventional cancer treatment are a pathetic failure and oftentimes kill the cancer patient even before the cancer does!
However, the general public does not know about the cancer treatments with 90% cure rates because the media doesn’t talk about them.
If you don’t believe me, study the data in the Australian and American conventional medicine “5-year survival” charts and see what the 5-year cure rate is for your type of cancer:
Clinical Oncology (2004, p.549-560):

If you studied the charts, the 5-year cure rate is 2.1%. In other words, in five years after diagnosis, 97.9% of the cancer patients treated with traditional cancer treatments, meaning those who trust the conventional medical therapy and pharmaceutical industry, are dead!
You know why ? Because this treatment only addresses symptoms and not the root causes of cancer , so you bet even after your chemo, radiation or removal of breast -without doing one important tips which you would never hear in the four walls of hospital .Be sure your cancer will return. Period . and this time more aggressive resisting all chemo, radiation or surgery and that is the time the oncologist send this poor cancer patient home to die ! Sad.

Out of the 10,000 death rate recorded on cancer. 80 % of this death are from the life threatening treatment of chemotherapy , radiation and the long-term application of toxic pharmaceuticals-treatments -then the question becomes all the more legitimate. The Slash , the burn and the poison of this conventional treatment kill the poor innocent patients before the disease itself ! Here is a known proof:

More recently, a large study done in Canada found that women who had routine mammograms before the age of 50 also had increased death rates from breast cancer by 36%.
(Miller)

Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast, colon, or lung cancers. This fact has been documented for over a decade, yet doctors still use chemotherapy for these tumors.”
(Allen Levin, MD, UCSF, The Healing of Cancer, Marcus Books, 1990)

“According to medical doctors’ associations, the known dangerous side-effects of pharmaceutical drugs have become the fourth leading cause of death after heart attacks, cancer and strokes. (Journal of the American Medical Association, April 15, 1998

I have taken this painful journey before but today .....i have every reason to thank God for exposing me to the truth and opening my eyes . I really want to help people who are also diagnosed or not yet diagnosed ? Don't Thank Your God yet as long as you are actively eating this one food i will share some other time when i come here ...then be sure you may soon have cancer. I am sorry for being a bit harsh but it is the reality. Many of the people who got cancer got it because of the food they eat ! What foods ? I have said a lot ..we all need a break .But the good news is you don't have to die like chicken after wasting your hard earned money on chemo nor should you suffer in silence.
After Chemo therapy many cancer family go bankrupt yet the cancer patient still die anyway . You can change all this . Its a life choice you need to make . You can live a cancer free life, you can avoid even the risk of getting cancer and you can get your cancer cured within few months. I am a life testimony.
Have a wonderful day. Lohla@onlinehealth76@gmail.com .

More Information ..you can call me :07030166435. I really love to help. I believe this information will save someone's wife, mother, sister or father. The choice is really yours.
By the way, My Name Is Lohla and am a health coach , health consultant ,and a freelance writer.

You didn't share anything reasonsble as far as am concern.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.