Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other (27476 Views)

Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Would You Donate Blood? / Nigerians Can't Donate Blood In The US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by JiggamanGh: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
adamskutty:
jiggamallam take 5 bottles of alomo bitters for this. U are a sensible ghanaian grin

What did I tell you about getting high on chilled monkey pee?
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by GHKWAME1: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
adamskutty:
do not use that line, that is ny line, be warn u burnt skin charcant grin

The fact that ur mister is busy, doesnt give u the audacity to steal his words. When the cat is in bed the mouse will play grin

Never, ever use those phrase again or u will forever end up being my N.L scape goat grin
grin Fvctard! Do you have a copyright of it? I will continue to use it as and when I want.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Mbilla(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
adamskutty:
do not use that line, that is ny line, be warn u burnt skin charcant grin

The fact that ur mister is busy, doesnt give u the audacity to steal his words. When the cat is in bed the mouse will play grin

Never, ever use those phrase again or u will forever end up being my N.L scape goat grin
Hahahaha.... dont u know dat burnt baboon Gaynaias are lazy, uncreative and very stupid. They copy every thing Nigerians do or says!! All dey know is to talk bla bla bla and after they will go and begging nigerians business men in gayna for 1 cedi to by useless food called kenke. cheap shameless useless people

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by blacktwist(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=red101 post=26985765]good move. It's in our best interest also that Liberia is able to contain the crisis. so we are helping ourselves by helping them.
now I hope that money isn't embezzled by corrupt officials in liberia. Nigeria had better hire and send someone to officiate spending oversight and provide feedback on how the money is spent. Then you want to worsen the whole situation....let then spend it the way the like, because to my own understanding i don't thing we really need to monitor how they spend the money we donated to them
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by blacktwist(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
red101:
good move. It's in our best interest also that Liberia is able to contain the crisis. so we are helping ourselves by helping them.
now I hope that money isn't embezzled by corrupt officials in liberia. Nigeria had better hire and send someone to officiate spending oversight and provide feedback on how the money is spent.
Then you want to worsen the whole situation....let then spend it the way the like, because to my own understanding i don't thing we really need to monitor how they spend the money we donated to them
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by blacktwist(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
red101:
good move. It's in our best interest also that Liberia is able to contain the crisis. so we are helping ourselves by helping them.
now I hope that money isn't embezzled by corrupt officials in liberia. Nigeria had better hire and send someone to officiate spending oversight and provide feedback on how the money is spent.
Then you want to worsen the whole situation....let then spend it the way the like, because to my own understanding i don't think we really need to monitor how they spend the money we donated to them
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by blacktwist(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
red101:
Then you want to worsen the whole situation....let them spend it the way they like, because to my own understanding i don't think we really need to monitor how they spend the money we donated to them
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by neyobills: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
CrudeGH:

as if we give a fvck about fooools like you. if you want e-fight we will give it to you pressed down and shaken together, modafaka! we don't start insults, but if you insult us ................................... hahahahahaha fuckeduppedness. go and ask your fellow apes

If u are desperately looking for some efight you and ur fellow darker than the devil kentey eaters can google some zambian forum where u can engage e-diots like u over there in some e-war on who isn't going to wear the crown of the worlds worst performing currency in the year 2015.

Do me a favor,pls how much is $3.5m in ghanian cedis,just incase some well meaning nigerian decides to be the messiah of ur economy,don't tell me u will need titanic ship to ferry such amount of cash back home ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
You deserve anyhow i wrote my english,you are not a white man that i need to choose words for,and since you ghanians hate eachothers,,not surprised at your hatred towards Nigerians of a great nation on earth., how can country of yours progress where you have special area for witches,and even some killed their mama if known to be a witch, a country where a woman decides in the household,where woman own a child,and work like a labourer for a man to eat,very shameful indeed,no doubt we have our flaws but we still remain the best people and blessed nation on earth, hardly will you see a ghanian that does not hate nigerians,go deal with your currency faliure and quit ranting.You said boko and ebola,made us popular,you need to ask your elders how the great country Nigeria been popular by even helping your ancestors and other African nations,all you pay back is resentment,Allah is watching you,for every ungrateful nation will regret it,insha Allah.
OXYGEN011:
So this is the kinda English you speak in U.k ? No wonder they call black people apes.Ghana is a country far far far better than that useless country called nigeria. nigerians here with their ugly scary faces sells dog chains in all over Ghana,even the remote places,you fools engage in prostitution n all the criminal activities that goes on in Ghana .How and when can you nigerian fools help Ghana. nigerians that even dogs n animals are useful than? The average Ghanaian don't even know any sovereign country called nigeria. All they know is a zoo where all its citizens are fools n criminals. As useless as your country is u are here spewing trash.A MUMUGERIAN SHOULD NEVER TALK WHEN SENSIBLE PEOPLE FROM CIVILIZED COUNTRIES ARE TALKING ...Stu.pid eba eaters. Apart from killing n bombing each other what can u fools be proud of? You fools should thank Ebola n boko haram for making that useless good for nothing zoo a little popular

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Omg,these people are so envy of Nigerians,yet Nigerians have most of the investment in their country.urine soup people with hard fufu.,no wonder their females legs are yamful.
neyobills:

If u are desperately looking for some efight you and ur fellow darker than the devil kentey eaters can google some zambian forum where u can engage e-diots like u over there in some e-war on who isn't going to wear the crown of the worlds worst performing currency in the year 2015.

Do me a favor,pls how much is $3.5m in ghanian cedis,just incase some well meaning nigerian decides to be the messiah of ur economy,don't tell me u will need titanic ship to ferry such amount of cash back home ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
And you are so proud of the way your hospital is,lacking equipments and people dying of just malaria and typhod,Dnt be ignorant,Nigerian schools too provide free meals to school children,and by the way,was it not recently your people were complaining of corruption on how they lack good water and the little dirty one is very scarce.
CrudeGH:
Whatever you are smoking must be very strong stuff. pawpaw leaves, I reckon.

Yes, nigayrian GDP is 100 trillion dollars and Ghana's GDP is $1, but let me tell you a few home truths,MUMU!

Life expectancy in $1 GDP Ghana is not 52 years grin Ghana's GDP is only $1, yet there are no baby factories; Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet there are no boko haram or militants, no food or job stampedes grin Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet every nigayrian company is rushing to do business in that country. Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet the government provides free meals to school children across the country as well as free uniforms, something your $100 trillion economy cannot do. Ghana's economy is just $1, yet 70 of its people have access to electricity, compared with 120 milion in your $100 trillion GDP economy who don't have access to electricitygrin Ghana's economy is just $1 yet millions of your long-suffering apes are rushing to the country. do you know the number of calls I receive each day from your fellow MUMUs desperate to port to Ghana? grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet
people don't eat from the dustbin grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet I can sleep at night with my two eyes firmly shut here, something that is considered a luxury in your $100 trillion GDP zoo grin grin grin

hahahahaha Ghana's GDP is $1, yet thousands of you long-suffering apes are going there for education! Ghana's GDP is $1, yet youth unemployment is not 90% grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet flights from your country land in that country than anywhere else in the world grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness grin nonsense upon nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is one of the things I like about Nigeria. It never turned a bind eye on other African nations during the time of problems.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by JiggamanGh: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
I am getting sick and tired of Ghanaians and Nigerians alike on nairaland. Whats the argument about? In my book it is a great thing to help each other.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by neyobills: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2014
CrudeGH:

Yes, nigayrian GDP is 100 trillion dollars and Ghana's GDP is $1, but let me tell you a few home truths,MUMU!

Life expectancy in $1 GDP Ghana is not 52 years grin Ghana's GDP is only $1, yet there are no baby factories; Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet there are no boko haram or militants, no food or job stampedes grin Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet every nigayrian company is rushing to do business in that country. Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet the government provides free meals to school children across the country as well as free uniforms, something your $100 trillion economy cannot do. Ghana's economy is just $1, yet 70 of its people have access to electricity, compared with 120 milion in your $100 trillion GDP economy who don't have access to electricitygrin Ghana's economy is just $1 yet millions of your long-suffering apes are rushing to the country. do you know the number of calls I receive each day from your fellow MUMUs desperate to port to Ghana? grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet
people don't eat from the dustbin grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet I can sleep at night with my two eyes firmly shut here, something that is considered a luxury in your $100 trillion GDP zoo grin grin grin

hahahahaha Ghana's GDP is $1, yet thousands of you long-suffering apes are going there for education! Ghana's GDP is $1, yet youth unemployment is not 90% grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet flights from your country land in that country than anywhere else in the world grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness grin nonsense upon nonsense!

As if I would have bothered to read some epistle from some daredevil sunburnt ghanian e-diot.

In other news,fitch rating for the creditworthiness of he ghanian economy is one step to B,that's five levels below investment grade,while standar and poor has changed Ghana,s outlook to negative,meanwhile the consumer price inflation has now rose to 14%,the net ghanian foreign reserves have been depleted to $4.7bn while Nigeria net external reserve is over $65bn,I could go on and on but oafs like u aint worth the stress anyways.

Lastly here is a joke,after Ghana found oil I was so surprised they could risk their economy to go deeper down the deep blue sea in search for some more oil unfortunatly they found nada.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 10, 2014
neyobills:

As if I would have bothered to read some epistle from some daredevil sunburnt ghanian e-diot.

In other news,fitch rating for the creditworthiness of he ghanian economy is one step to B,that's five levels below investment grade,while standar and poor has changed Ghana,s outlook to negative,meanwhile the consumer price inflation has now rose to 14%,the net ghanian foreign reserves have been depleted to $4.7bn while Nigeria net external reserve is over $65bn,I could go on and on but oafs like u aint worth the stress anyways.

Lastly here is a joke,after Ghana found oil I was so surprised they could risk their economy to go deeper down the deep blue sea in search for some more oil unfortunatly they found nada.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 10, 2014
The ediots is unaware of the beautiful network roads and other infractructures.
neyobills:

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by lockupman(m): 4:35am On Oct 10, 2014
That's a nice step in the right direction! But wait o, and I dey find only N2m to study and do research for US for course wey go benefit my country too and nobody care to sponsor me. Ok o

Olaskybab:
The minister of health,prof Onyebuchi Chukwu, on Wednesday said Nigeria had already donated $3.5m as part of its intervention in the affected countries.
Chukwu said the sum was made up of $500,000 to each of the countries and the balance to the common ECOWAS Fund for the disease.
He also said 591 health practitioners had volunteered to join the international force that would go to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea to help in the containment of the Ebola Virus Disease.
He said the volunteers registered with his ministry at three points in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
Chukwu said this while speaking with State House correspondents at the end of the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan.
He said that he had already told a recent meeting of the United Nations General Assembly on EVD of Nigeria’s readiness to help the three countries.
He said, “I informed the United Nations General Assembly that the President has already directed the Federal Ministry of Health to train and send health personnel to these three countries in the area of special laboratory work to strengthen capacity in those countries.
“I also informed them that as part of Nigeria’s contributions to the international team that will be set up to tackle Ebola Virus Disease in those countries, already Nigeria volunteers from different health professions have been registering with us, willing to join the international force that will go to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea to help out with the containment.
“As of now, 591Nigerians have already registered with us in three registries we opened in Lagos, Abuja Port Harcourt.”
The minister however said there were certain conditions to be met before the volunteers would be allowed to leave the country.
He said the first step was for President Goodluck Jonathan to approve their journey and mission and that the volunteers would be properly trained according to Nigeria’s standards, which, he said, was fairly high.
Chukwu said he also told the meeting, which was called to review the global situation on the disease that Nigeria is now Ebola-free. He said the country had had 19 cases with seven deaths contrary to the 20 cases being reported by the foreign media.
“Presently there is no single case of active Ebola Virus Disease in Nigeria, no single contact that is presently under surveillance in any part of the country,” he declared.
He said the ban on repatriation of corpses as well as inter-state movement of corpses was still in force, adding that the ban remained except where approval had been granted by the Minister of Health.http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-donates-3-5m-to-liberia-others/
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by KnisGtneRgNtRhe: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These Ghanaians sha

killing these nigerians like ants

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by devine99(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2014

Life expectancy in $1 GDP Ghana is not 52 years grin Ghana's GDP is only $1, yet there are no baby factories; Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet there are no boko haram or militants, no food or job stampedes grin Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet every nigayrian company is rushing to do business in that country. Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet the government provides free meals to school children across the country as well as free uniforms, something your $100 trillion economy cannot do. Ghana's economy is just $1, yet 70 of its people have access to electricity, compared with 120 milion in your $100 trillion GDP economy who don't have access to electricity in Ghana's economy is just $1 yet millions of your long-suffering apes are rushing to the country. do you know the number of calls I receive each day from your fellow MUMUs desperate to port to Ghana? grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet

fuckeduppedness grin grin grin nonsense upon nonsense!

[s]
neyobills:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2014
uplawal:
Omg,these people are so envy of Nigerians,yet Nigerians have most of the investment in their country.urine soup people with hard fufu.,no wonder their females legs are yamful.
shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap ediot! your shitnigerian women are being trafficked abraod as sex slaves and you are here talking nonsense? I suspect you are one of those baby factory women sef, foooooooooooooool

who gives a fvck about shitnigerian "investment"? we don't need shitnigerians in our country! such an ediotic bunch! arrant crap!
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2014
uplawal:
And you are so proud of the way your hospital is,lacking equipments and people dying of just malaria and typhod,Dnt be ignorant,Nigerian schools too provide free meals to school children,and by the way,was it not recently your people were complaining of corruption on how they lack good water and the little dirty one is very scarce.
hahahaha hospitals in Ghana are better equipped that those in MUMUdom! Your officials travel abroad even to treat common cold and catarrh! grin President Kuffour had a complex spinal cord surgery right here in Ghana without going abroad! You should be thinking of joining the Association of Nigerian Pr0stitutes and make some money than spend all your time spewing nonsense on nairaland grin

Check Out Association Of Nigerian Prostitutes' Reaction To Ebola

As the Ebola virus disease stirs fear among Nigerians, especially Lagosians, Prostitutes operating in the country have also issued warnings to its members over the deadly disease.

The Association of Nigerian Prostitues, ANP, held a meeting on Monday, 11 August, in Lagos to deliberate on how to conduct their business at a time where the Ebola virus has become a reality in the country.

The leaders of the body released a statement, instructing its members to be careful and if possible, take a temporary leave from work for the time being.

The statement said, “Some of us met yesterday in Lagos to discuss on how to sensitize our members against the disease and we are calling on them to be very careful, if possible ‘hang boot’ for now till the federal government finds a lasting solution to the killer virus.

“Once a member contracts the dreaded virus, the entire country is in trouble, and to avoid that, we want both customers and patrons to be very careful. We will still be meeting in Agege, Lagos on Wednesday to campaign against the killer disease, but we are still using this medium to call on all members of ANP to be guided accordingly as the government battles to conquer the disease.”
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by neyobills: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
CrudeGH:

Life expectancy in $1 GDP Ghana is not 52 years grin Ghana's GDP is only $1, yet there are no baby factories; Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet there are no boko haram or militants, no food or job stampedes grin Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet every nigayrian company is rushing to do business in that country. Ghana's GDP is just $1, yet the government provides free meals to school children across the country as well as free uniforms, something your $100 trillion economy cannot do. Ghana's economy is just $1, yet 70 of its people have access to electricity, compared with 120 milion in your $100 trillion GDP economy who don't have access to electricity in Ghana's economy is just $1 yet millions of your long-suffering apes are rushing to the country. do you know the number of calls I receive each day from your fellow MUMUs desperate to port to Ghana? grin Ghana's GDP is $1, yet

[s][/s]

Aint it too early to be using the same ol same ol sob story,right now I'm kinda busy smiling to the bank so if u got nothing to do this morning let me give u something to keep u busy,get a biiiigggg calculator and help me find out how much $3.5m is in ghanian cedi,don't tell me its (ogantable) oOOooo.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by skyface00(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2014
They should be dere for good 2years before they we be allow 2 come back 2 Nigeeria

NaLaugh:

undecided

Abeg, make dem no go carry fresh Ebola go back Naija.

Awon' Ebola containment experts tongue
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by clem305D(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2014
It has been sent but not received...until the recipient confirms receipt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
neyobills:

Aint it too early to be using the same ol same ol sob story,right now I'm kinda busy smiling to the bank so if u got nothing to do this morning let me give u something to keep u busy,get a biiiigggg calculator and help me find out how much $3.5m is in ghanian cedi,don't tell me its (ogantable) oOOooo.

I pity you sha. Must have been a terrible night without electricity, huh? How do you guys cope with the heat, mosquitoes and all the noise in that jungle at night? What a life! Shitnigerians spend almost a trillion naira on fuel for generators, but with 90% surviving on less than $2 a day, very few can afford to fuel their i-better-pass-my neighbor generators. And what about those armed robbers? Hope they didn’t pay you a visit last night. Heard policemen in your country call them Oga. Look, let me know if you need some quick financial help,huh? Don’t go and feed from that dustbin again,huh?

Oh my dog, $3.5 million is 10.5 Ghana Cedis. that is not too difficult to do,huh? the exchange rate is $1 for GHc3.2 Ghana cedis. so all you need to do is multiply 3.5 million by 3.2? I know shitnigerians are dumb, but not this dumb grin grin grin Dummy the dumb dumb
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by KnisGtneRgNtRhe: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
CrudeGH:

[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin

I CLAP FOR U

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by donodion(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
datguru:
Hope its not another kind of scam. I don't believe it until I read from a Liberian source

grin grin na so dem talk say dem dash Mandela and saffers money.The money no reach Joburg.grin Naija Abracadabra govt. !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by neyobills: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
CrudeGH:

I pity you sha. Must have been a terrible night without electricity, huh? How do you guys cope with the heat, mosquitoes and all the noise in that jungle at night? What a life! Shitnigerians spend almost a trillion naira on fuel for generators, but with 90% surviving on less than $2 a day, very few can afford to fuel their i-better-pass-my neighbor generators. And what about those armed robbers? Hope they didn’t pay you a visit last night. Heard policemen in your country call them Oga. Look, let me know if you need some quick financial help,huh? Don’t go and feed from that dustbin again,huh?

Oh my dog, $3.5 million is 10.5 Ghana Cedis. that is not too difficult to do,huh? the exchange rate is $1 for GHc3.2 Ghana cedis. so all you need to do is multiply 3.5 million by 3.2? I know shitnigerians are dumb, but not this dumb grin grin grin Dummy the dumb dumb
grin

Wouldn't it be better if u saved ur pity party for your stinking and sinking economy because the external debt of Ghana has increased from 9.5bn ghanian cedis(33%of GDP)in 2008 to 49.9bn ghanian cedis (57.7% of GDP) by the end of 2013 an increase in the debt stock by 426%,aint that some great news.

Of course I wouldn't mind some financial help here and there but definitely not from a Ghanian cos it would be suicidal,why don't u save the few ghanian cowries u have at hand until u are sure the IMF is ready to bail you out because u will most definitely be needing that money to find some place to move to as a refugee just in case sheet hits the fan.

Lastly don't even think of coming to Nigeria cos we have had enough of ur bs,we helped u earlier but now that we have realized u guys are such ingrates,there no more room for any 2nd ghana must go.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by CrudeGH: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
You have just confirmed what I have always suspected .... that you are a big fooooooooooooool. You keep talking in abstract terms. bla bla bla GDP this GDP that.....after quoting GDP and all the crap, you still have to come down to the reality on the ground, magg0t grin and the reality is that nigerians are some of the most impoverished in the world grin

the wealth of a nation is not measured solely by GDP or the height of the gele of its women or their ability to throw obscene parties, buy expensive lace or even the number of private jets grin the wealth of a nation is measured by the living standard of its people. grin life expectancy, access to functional education, health, electricity, jobs,personal security, good roads, etc etc. A country is considered rich or poor based on how it is rated on these indices. There is something called the United Nations Human Development Index, go and take a look at that. It will give you a clue as to how your country is rated in the realm of wealth. grin grin grin Click on this link to the HDI http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

why do you think Norway is rated the wealthiest country in the world? is it that norway has the largest economy or GDP in the world? NO! It is simply because Norway has one of the best welfare systems in the world. employment is almost 100%, life expectancy is one of the highest in the world. I have been to Norway several times and one thing I truly cherish about norwegians is their humility. you'll never hear a norwegian boast about the country being the richest country in the world or any such crap.

So, stop making a fool of yourself and accept the fact that you have been arguing like an ediot! what is the point of GDP if your people live a miserable life? I pity you sha because it is this kind of fuelish attitude that has made your leaders see you apes as gullible and stvpid.hahahaha na GDP we go chop? yeye ediot! such crass stvpidity grin

[s]
neyobills:

Wouldn't it be better if u saved ur pity party for your stinking and sinking economy because the external debt of Ghana has increased from 9.5bn ghanian cedis(33%of GDP)in 2008 to 49.9bn ghanian cedis (57.7% of GDP) by the end of 2013 an increase in the debt stock by 426%,aint that some great news.

Of course I wouldn't mind some financial help here and there but definitely not from a Ghanian cos it would be suicidal,why don't u save the few ghanian cowries u have at hand until u are sure the IMF is ready to bail you out because u will most definitely be needing that money to find some place to move to as a refugee just in case sheet hits the fan.

Lastly don't even think of coming to Nigeria cos we have had enough of ur bs,we helped u earlier but now that we have realized u guys are such ingrates,there no more room for any 2nd ghana must go.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) / Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo / Nigerian Passengers Cancel Us,europe Trips Over Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.