Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Gadget Importers Based In Abuja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gadget Importers Based In Abuja (1429 Views)

Warning: 5 Signs That Tell You Just Bought A Fake Gadget / Blackberry Fans Rejoice. This Gadget Is For You / Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Please if you import gadgets or you know someone who imports gadgets from China or any other country please drop his/her info here!
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=Nsonaso post=26989019][b] Please if you import gadgets or you know someone who imports gadgets from China or any other country please drop his/her info here! [/
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2014
dreamchazer:

09094999990 whats app me
Can we talk here please?
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Osyxcel(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nsonaso:
Please if you import gadgets or you know someone who imports gadgets from China or any other country please drop his/her info here!

Are you talking about the sellers, or individuals? I imported the phone I'm currently using myself, but I'm not based in Abj.
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nsonaso:

Can we talk here please?
Sure. What gadgets do you need?
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
dreamchazer:

Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Osyxcel:

Are you talking about the sellers, or individuals? I imported the phone I'm currently using myself, but I'm not based in Abj.

Some thing like this www.nairaland.com/1890650/aliexpress-pre-order-pre-order or www.nairaland.com/1829661/original-xiaomi-10400mah-pineng-10000

I need Abuja based so that we can transact
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
dreamchazer:

Some thing like phone, power bank etc...

To be precise... I need original Xiaomi Mi 10400mah Power Bank and original Xiaomi in ear headset
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Osyxcel(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nsonaso:

Some thing like this www.nairaland.com/1890650/aliexpress-pre-order-pre-order or www.nairaland.com/1829661/original-xiaomi-10400mah-pineng-10000

I need Abuja based so that we can transact

Okay. I don't know of any.
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nsonaso:

Some thing like phone, power bank etc...

To be precise... I need original Xiaomi Mi 10400mah Power Bank and original Xiaomi in ear headset
Quantity? And how soon do you want them?
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
dreamchazer:

Quantity? And how soon do you want them?
Just one 1 Xiaomi Mi 10400mah Power Bank, 1 Xiaomi 5200mah Power Bank and 1 Xiaomi in ear headset (and there must be original) I need them within next week
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nsonaso:

Just one 1 Xiaomi Mi 10400mah Power Bank, 1 Xiaomi 5200mah Power Bank and 1 Xiaomi in ear headset (and there must be original) I need them within next week

Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
and i believe you are aware of the prices
so all i need do is give details of shipping and service charge?
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
dreamchazer:
and i believe you are aware of the prices
so all i need do is give details of shipping and service charge?
Sure
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nsonaso:

Sure
ok then
would you prefer express or normal shipping?
and what's ur location in abj¦?
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
dreamchazer:

ok then
would you prefer express or normal shipping?
and what's ur location in abj¦?
Any of them is welcomed.... But note am only paying when I confirm the goods to be originals....
That's why am looking for someone who base in Abuja
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nsonaso:

Any of them is welcomed.... But note am only paying when I confirm the goods to be originals....
That's why am looking for someone who base in Abuja
will only do if you can make half payment before order and the other half upon delivery.
if you are not okay with that i could give you contatcts of third party shipping agents so you place the orders yourself.
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2014
dreamchazer:

will only do if you can make half payment before order and the other half upon delivery.
if you are not okay with that i could give you contatcts of third party shipping agents so you place the orders yourself.
Do you have a shop?
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dreamchazer: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2014
Nsonaso:
Do you have a shop?
No
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by maxibrainz: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
@op with your rules I think it better you should import yourself, assuming you meet someone that has a shop in abj you tell the person 'I must test the product before I pay'
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by Nsonaso(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2014
dreamchazer:

No
Sorry... I guess we don't have a deal then... Thanks for your efforts and concern
Re: Gadget Importers Based In Abuja by dav8id(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
what is happening her? @OP YOU WANT Tell me SEY go round all the shops in wuse market and banex plaza and you cant get what you are lookint for ??

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Magic Six Flowing Magic Ip’s For New Year / How Long Charging Of Your Phones Destroys Phone Batteries / Network Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.