Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List (31238 Views)

World Richest President (photos) / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) / Jonathan's Name Has Brought Good-Luck To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2014
brainpower:
And yet they call him "clueless". If this is an attempt to make him declare his assets then they have failed woefully.

And what's wrong with him declaring his asset publicly...last time i checked we are in a democracy and he is holding a public office and not his fathers throne or his birth right....You this ignorant nincompoop!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by marieolae(f): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Dis man dey fear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by tonytony208(m): 2:54am On Oct 10, 2014
HNosegbe:
I still want to know the net worth of the president. Declare your assets PUBLICLY, sir.

but didn't that funny soul, abati, wrote that gej declared his assets in 2011? Sincerely, i cant remember such thing taking place.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by ddeola: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Meanwhile, the embezzlement continues...
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by anonimi: 3:08am On Oct 10, 2014
VolvoS60:

^^^^
He declared his assets in 2007 because he had no choice. Yaradua had declared his assets and the press was putting immense pressure on Jonathan to do the same.

It is noteworthy that GEJ has refused to declare his assets publicly since 2007, even going as far as swearing recently on national TV in protest against legitimate public scrutiny of his net worth. What does that say about him? angry

Please tell us of any other elected official ALIVE who has also declared his assets as GEJ did ALREADY.

Do you know the provisions of the relevant law on REPEAT declaration and how frequently/regularly it should be done

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by wellmax(m): 3:29am On Oct 10, 2014
kaorama:
APC destroying GEJ's name since 2011 elections.

Must everything be about APC? You need to check the default settings of your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by brainpower(m): 3:52am On Oct 10, 2014
heavenmade:
and you support the idea of him not declaring?

I wouldn't care less if he does. But he still has the right not to since its not compulsory. Every public servant has his or her assets declred in the code and conduct bureau, so people can go there and confirm. Even if he declares, he could still lie about it and if you don't have any fact about him you have to believe it. That's my opinion.
And it isn't everyone that expresses his or her opinion in this country that is "sponsored".

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by cole265(m): 4:32am On Oct 10, 2014
ayodeji752:
Wen nigeria sneezes, africa catches cold
Go collect your 9.3 from SA first.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by emmylight4u: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2014
ayodeji752:

dont u know that Nigeria is the capital of africa....
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by M4gunners: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2014
titoetal:
Some people are really out to fight Oga Jona. Anyway, whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

Fear fear and fake news peddlers. Una go still explain una action.
In Iyanya voice abi?
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by benson81(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2014
lilprinze:
Why did they even remove it. when he was displaying his wealth he did not know that people were taking notes of the expensive jets he was flying around. I still don't know why he didn't even top that list his networth is our missing $20 billion + $100million =$20.1 billion
The Bible says get wisdom most of all get undastanding.NA WHO TELL U SAY THE JETS GEJ DEY FLY NA EM PERSONAL PROPERTY?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by godsI(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2014
In the realm of the gods, Jonathan is like goddess Athena(crafty, sybtle, quiet, fatal, ruthlessly efficient, strategic, deadly, and placid), he is like a lightening that strikes before the noisy 'thunder'. He takes what he wants and gives nothing back. Those who called him 'clueless' now call him 'cruel', those who fight him once never tried again...and never will, he is 'behemoth', only his creator can defeat him. I and GEJ can be described in one word 'gods'! He is a 'SCORPIO' according to zodiac, by far, the most deadly of the zodiac. Do not touch!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by kraftykc(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2014
brainpower:
And yet they call him "clueless". If this is an attempt to make him declare his assets then they have failed woefully.

You say that as if it's a good thing. Why shouldn't the president declare his assets? If he is truly not corrupt let him declare and put all the rumors to rest. But as we all know, he doesn't give a damn.
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by titoetal(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2014
M4gunners:
In Iyanya voice abi?

Na so. The speed wey dem take delete Oga Jona name for there pass light own. No be small fear catch dem o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Gboliwe:
Hehehehehehehe. Good job Reuben

Stewpid reporters that also said Pst Oyedepo was the richest pastor in the world. In the world fa! That even the Apocalypse pastor Okotie C was in top ten. That reporter smoked too much inshort.
the lst i check before this list,we have 5 Nigeria pastors in world top 10
pst oyedepo was 2nd then
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by M4gunners: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2014
titoetal:

Na so. The speed wey dem take delete Oga Jona name for there pass light own. No be small fear catch dem o.
Lol
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Galadimabawa: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Vessi:
is the beginning of
one wisdon
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Galadimabawa:
one wisdon
gringrin cheesy
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by devine99(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
LOL!

grin grin grin

Madam Berem, dis one don hard u, u no come get wetin to talk again. Na just to say "lol" in d absence of nothing. It's well!
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by suptol(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Madam Berem, dis one don hard u, u no come get wetin to talk again. Na just to say "lol" in d absence of nothing. It's well!
Lol! Wetin I wan talk,I don talk am finish for the other thread. How you take see am? grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2014
devine99:
DO you NEED a FREIGHT FORWARDER / AGENT to assist YOU with the CLEARING and FORWARDING of your GOODS that has just been Imported into the COUNTRY?
If YES! then you should search no more for you have found the RIGHT PERSON for the Job.
At ENUSIM VENTURES INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA LIMITED (EVIN) Our services are always at a CHEAP and AFFORDABLE Rate and we treat OUR CUSTOMERS with Great Care!

For Further Informations,
Contact us at: Suite 8 Annex, 1-3 Creek Road - Nnewi Building, Apapa Lagos, Nigeria.
Or Call:
Mr Simeon; 08033766814
Mr Devine; 08082042139
You can also email us at
enukorahdevine@gmail.com , virginsim@yahoo.com
We assure you that doing business with us will be a JOYFUL Memory you would always Remember.
Thanks in Anticipation.

Bros, u no wan go pay money to seun do ur advert properly? Corner corner thing no dey always work o. No carry igbo sense come here o. Go pay money do ur advert properly abeg.
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
Lol! Wetin I wan talk,I don talk am finish for the other thread. How you take see am? grin grin

u wey i sabi no dey everly talk somtin finish. Just accept say dis one don hard u. U no come get wetin to talk again.
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by adedayourt(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2014
ayodeji752:

B4 before
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2014
RedBenson:

u wey i sabi no dey everly talk somtin finish. Just accept say dis one don hard u. U no come get wetin to talk again.
Lol! grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Kirinwa: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2014
175:

Mumu! So d jets na private properties abi? And it's dat easy for him to dodge $20 billion without d economy crumbling ba?

Stop smoking pawpaw leaves!

Its like you enjoy hiding your head in sand.How much did Abacha loot yet economy is untouched. God blessed Nigeria with great resources but management is the issue.If Ghana has it, it will be leader in Africa.

Nigeria has what it takes to supply 24 hours power supply but will corruption allow it? Now even Ghana wants Nigeria to pay her for what Nigeria can do. Its like some people still crave slavery 54 years after Independence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Lanretoye(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2014
shift15:

http://believeafrica.net/jonathans-name-removed-from-african-richest-president-list-p345-114.htm#sthash.11CzsFmd.dpuf

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/richest-african-presidents-list-publishers-remove-jonathans-name/

There has been no significant variation in the totality of his
personal assets as contained in his last declaration to the
Nigerian Code of Conduct Bureau in 2011 which, as can be
verified, was a very, very far cry from the $100 million figure
now being bandied about by Richest Lifestyle.com and other
irresponsible, copy-cat publications.

GEG till 2019!!! basically enriching lives of his family and cabinet members.
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
Lol! grin grin

Raised to power two e.g. Lol2 (2 in superscript). You will understand my point if u had done simple mathematics in primary school.
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by ayodeji752: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2014
cole265:

Go collect your 9.3 from SA first.
lol. We hav more dan enof na
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by olayanju22(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2014
DrPrickson:
Yes oo. my president has spoken and the mischief makers run for cover.
How can some people just wakeup one morning and publish that trash. Even if jona has that much (which he doesnt), nobody will know.
My President is not corrupt, he is just unfortunate to be surrounded by corrupt officers whom he can't get rid off because they are essential to the survival of his government..
Can't get rid of them because he is CLUE...S!
Re: Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List by tdmoggy: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Does this not reflect on the gangsta journalism that the list publishers practice. Just imagine a figure and attach it to some one . Dont even bother to substantiate it. When the person threathens you, you remove their name quickly. I suspect this was politically motivated. This is just my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie / Battle For Lagos East Vacant Senatorial Seat Heats Up / Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.