Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA (2372 Views)

Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) / [photos] Miracle:- Dotor Cures Ebola With HIV Drug In Liberia / Ebola's Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2014
I saw it on the NTA network news during their news paper review that the drug was key to Nigeria eradicating Ebola without the test Drug called ZMapp.
Its obvious that Nigerian condition had made Nigerians not to appreciate effort of fellow Nigerian. We so much look for investors who will come and take our resource and money outside instead of encouraging those ideas that can retain those resources in Nigeria.
Nigerians are trying, yet nigerians are basterdizing the effort of their fellows by means of opposition, discouragement, piracy and counterfeiting.
Its time to start giving credit to the people instead of trying to make oneself popular in negative critiques.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by mperoakeem(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
did i jst read dat?., if dis shd make fp, i'll dance skelewu on air
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2014
mperoakeem:
did i jst read dat?., if dis shd make fp, i'll dance skelewu on air

They said they are set to endorse the drug as cure for ebola.

I hope the drug will not be racial Like ZMAPP so that it will be a global brand.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by talktimi(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2014
God bless Nigeria
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by EVarn(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2014
@op,How True Is Ur Report?,Give Out Ur Source Cos Not Everybody Watches NTA Network News Reviews.I Tried Browsing The Web 4 More Info On Ur Claim But Found Notin...How Am I Sure Dis Isnt Propaganda
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2014
EVarn:
@op,How True Is Ur Report?,Give Out Ur Source Cos Not Everybody Watches NTA Network News Reviews.I Tried Browsing The Web 4 More Info On Ur Claim But Found Notin...How Am I Sure Dis Isnt Propaganda

Propaganda? I wish I could be used for a propaganda.

As I said, it was during their newspaper review. I did not observe the news paper that carried the news but you can go to a newspaper stand and browse through various newspapers.

I have not read the details in the news but if you make out time to find out from the papers, it will be of benefit to us. I even tried browsing on net to see if I could find such news but nothing like that showdown up.

******* If a propaganda is to make you buy news papers or watch NTA news, sorry, I am not interested even if MORE KNEE is involved *********

NTA need to work.

1 Like

Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Donmarrius: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2014
All hail Prof.Iwu.
Its called the wisdom of God,in Igboman.
grin
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by nationwide1(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2014
There are still reasons to celebrate Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
If this is true, then let God be praised
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
didadavid:
If this is true, then let God be praised

Yes. We are the big Brother of Africa. It can't change.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
It might take long,but we shall get to the promise land.

Another reason to showoff as a Nigerian.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by EVarn(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
I Thought That The Health Minister-Onyebuchi Chuckwu,Refuted The Claim By Prof. Iwu Dat Bitter Cola Contain A Chemical Catalyst That Can Be Used In Propagating A Cure 4 EVD.So Why Has The Story Changed Once Again?,nevertheless,if This Is True,then Nigeria Will Become World Renown,dis Would In Turn Draw Attention To Us(both Positive And Negative),it Will Be Left To Us To Know How To Manipulate The Attention To Our Advantage...US's MZAPP Will Be Irrelevant On The Way To Progress.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
bitter cola? I think i'll go for bitter fanta.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by khattab02: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
If true, na to come learn how to chop migin Goro with one eye close be that oo..

Anyway we hope for the best of the Nation.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by 100Cents: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Igbo Kwenu !

It is also widely touted that bitter kola scares snakes when scattered in an environment.

Can anyone confirm this ?

2 Likes

Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
khattab02:
If true, na to come learn how to chop migin Goro with one eye close be that oo..

Anyway we hope for the best of the Nation.
you mean, you can't eat bitter kola? It's not as bitter as you think.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
you mean, you can't eat bitter kola? It's not as bitter as you think.

this girl tho
you can drink alomo,eat bitter kola
i hail thee
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

this girl tho
you can drink alomo,eat bitter kola
i hail thee
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by priscaoge(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmmm and it's on Politics Section undecided

NTA channel need to be upgraded Seriously. angry

1 Like

Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
I don't believe it yet until it's confirm
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by utytill(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
America will call this one insectide.nano silver was pesticide.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
I have always been a firm believer of Bitter Kola curing ebola virus and other related viral disease(eg common cold).
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by onoja12: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Let God Bless You,you are saying what i have been preaching since

victorels:
I saw it on the NTA network news during their news paper review that the drug was key to Nigeria eradicating Ebola without the test Drug called ZMapp.
Its obvious that Nigerian condition had made Nigerians not to appreciate effort of fellow Nigerian. We so much look for investors who will come and take our resource and money outside instead of encouraging those ideas that can retain those resources in Nigeria.
Nigerians are trying, yet nigerians are basterdizing the effort of their fellows by means of opposition, discouragement, piracy and counterfeiting.
Its time to start giving credit to the people instead of trying to make oneself popular in negative critiques.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
100Cents:
Igbo Kwenu !

It is also widely touted that bitter kola scares snakes when scattered in an environment.

Can anyone confirm this ?

I have not done any practical about that but for it to be a general belief of easterners, it should be a sure reality.

If not for some of its traditional values, bitter cola would have gone extinct. I can't see the tree around anymore.
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by philantoxx(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
was here when history was made
Re: Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Lacomus:
I don't believe it yet until it's confirm

I was like that too.

But come to think of it, why do you think those number of people are volunteering to help fight Ebola in West Africa. Do you think they are going there to die for Africa. They are going there to save Africa.

When we have it enough of the drug, It will be made public.

Believe

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Denies Buhari's Results (copy Of Letter) / Obama Drone Strikes In Yemen were never Targeting Al Qaeda! / Failure Has No Friends: Akpabio,fayose,otedola Dump President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.