Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her (2225 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / OMG See Betrayal, "Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee." Shocking Story By Linda / Google To Shut Down Linda Ikeji’s Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2014
He is the Editor-in-Chief of United States-based 15Past8 media group, who reported Linda Ikeji to Google, accusing her of copyright infringement.

Google has finally responded and explained why LIB was shut down!

It all began a few days back when one Mr. Aye Dee, Editor-in-Chief of United States-based 15Past8 media group, reported Linda Ikeji to Google, accusing her of copyright infringement.

“Google just notified us that they are removing our copyrighted content from Linda Ikeji’s website. All the stories and images Linda Ikeji took from me without permission in the last few days have been removed from her site by Google. Someone has to say something. It costs money to get good work done. I spend time getting information from my sources, as well as analysing and verifying the information. All that costs money. I don’t mind donating my time for Nigeria’s sake, but for someone to take my labour and use it for personal profit, no way!” Aye Dee had tweeted.
Well, read the detailed explanation of Google’s Manager for Communications and Public Affairs, Anglo-Phone West Africa, Taiwo Kolade-Ogunlade below:

He said Google takes the issue of copyright seriously, adding that the company belongs to a group of Internet firms that abides by the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable copyright laws.

“To respect the rights of copyright holders, Google clearly spells out how users of its products and services can get permission to use someone else’s intellectual property such as text, songs, images and footages. Google is no respecter of anybody when it came to the issues of copyright infringement, copyright is a big deal.

READ MORE : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/google-explains-why-linda-ikejis-blog-was-shut-down-mr-aye-dee-the-guy-who-took-down-linda-ikeji-blog-prays-for-her/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by Holywizard: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Eeeeeya! Chaiiiii! Nawaooo! Sorry eeeee!

One tin I know 4 sure is dat she must bounce back but a price must be paid(fine)...whether in cash or in kind!

Oooo no I forgot to type 'amen' to mr Aye's prayer
Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by majamajic(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2014
She is now more popular than she was , I see this as a blessing in disguise. Mr Dee, linda will thank u later. sad

Amen to your prayers too.
Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by jideomowunmi(f): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Story for d gods....werrin concern me...I ain't affected one bit..av got my NL (seun osewa... kiss kiss) plus...wait oo...dis aye dee cute...me likey.... grin grin grin grin....at least she will now know she is touchable...and am sure her wings her now down...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by brainpower(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2014
She's going to bounce back cos she's hardworking and ambitious but this time it will no longer be from the comfort of her bed or sitting room, she will need to go out and source for information and also pay people for info. She will no longer be known for gossips bt also for breaking news. She would have probably been up by now if she had apologized and worked with these guys but she brought up self sympathy and also accusing them of stalking her and yet she is the one that put up the guy's personal details online. Anyway, I wish her well.
Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2014
I pray she bounce back
Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by miqos02(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2014
tonto dikeh, AY,Jim Iyke and other celebs will be laughing at her, chai, their is God oh
Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by yuncka: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmn, dis man self..U sure say U no get anoda agenda?

Someone wans to get laid?
Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Sonfin is fishy here............

Linda and this guy are not telling us sonfin.
Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by tmanis(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2014
and she can like to marry him no sha ..
Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by tmanis(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2014
and she can like to marry him ni sha ..

1 Like

Re: Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her by philantoxx(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
I smell a conspiracy.hoax evrywhere

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Kim Kardashian / Fast Rising Singer Sefiya Goes Braless In New Pics.. / Confirmed!!! Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.