Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Linda Ikeji is Back - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji is Back (708 Views)

Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / Linda Ikeji Is Losing Money From Her Popular Blog - See How / Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji is Back by fleps(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Good news reaching me now is that Linda Ikeji is back. She is on www.lindaikejionline.com But the site is still under design and will be fully back. She sent a message to some of her clients who advertise on her blog to re-assure them that the website will be back very soon and their adverts will fly. More details soon!

Re: Linda Ikeji is Back by Joshuadon: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
dude hw sure z this
Re: Linda Ikeji is Back by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Seriously! Let's wait n see
Re: Linda Ikeji is Back by Jackeeh(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
It seems opportunists wish to seize the moment to impersonate Linda Ikeji cos this is the second site that has been announced. I believe more Linda Ikeji sites are in the offing. Clear case of when the Cat's away................
Re: Linda Ikeji is Back by fleps(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jackeeh:
It seems opportunists wish to seize the moment to impersonate Linda Ikeji cos this is the second site that has been announced. I believe more Linda Ikeji sites are in the offing. Clear case of when the Cat's away................

lindaikeji.mobi is a sham. The celeb did not own up to opening that domain. No statement was released to that effect.

(1) (Reply)

Triple Your MTN Recharges, Recharge N200 And Get N600 Worth Airtme / A Nairalander Android Application / Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.