Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| (1766 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS(MULTIES)|III|*LIMERICK Vs JIGSAWKILLAH*»»| / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Guykhena(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2014
[size=15pt]VOTING CLOSED[/size]

Teddybiyasi - 10
Limerick
Wrongturn
Geoxpress
Captainflash
Ojoawo
Willsofsteel
Fuckyouhard
Coogar
Sosiqdude
Rapacme

Illness - 2
Testerfuze
YeYenatu

On a basis of 10-2

[size=15pt]TEDDYBIYASI WINS!!!
CONGRATS[/size]
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| by Taonga(m): 1:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Don't even know if voting is still open or not Lmao my phone is faulty Lol! ! grin grin grin

I feel Teddy was overly better. But the 'Ill' name/wordplay became old, We get his name but there's so much you can diss about. You played the name in almost every bar. Good flow though, everything perfectly Planned out.

IllNess was more aggressive. Hard stuff bruh but still didn't bring enough. The 'can't Bleep' line with a wikipedia reference was out of place. It was standing out with no rhyme to it, plus some others.

Sorry, couldn't do your criteria. I would have to switch pages from back to back to see whats left out but I have Teddy Winning this by a slim margin really.

VGT: Teddy smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

*~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** / Lyrical Chaos : Barackobarz Vs Mikuz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.