Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

If Ngilari Was Pdp Why Then Did He Resign Before Being Impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Ngilari Was Pdp Why Then Did He Resign Before Being Impeached (531 Views)

Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako / ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Ngilari Was Pdp Why Then Did He Resign Before Being Impeached by bigass(f): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Too many questions from Adamawa.
If he was pdp why did he resign?
Why didnt they just impeach Nyako and Inaugurate him?
Why did Nuhu decamp?
Why did the house move for the impeachment of both the Gov and Deputy? Why not just the Governor?
Re: If Ngilari Was Pdp Why Then Did He Resign Before Being Impeached by ganye1: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'll try to answer some of your questions based on my understanding of the politics of the state.
1. Ngilari didn't decamp to APC with Nyako. He is still a PDP member.
2. Those who plotted the removal of Nyako knew that, due to religious affiliations, it would be very difficult to remove Nyako (Muslim) and leave Ngilari (Christian) to be gov. Also ngilari and Fintiri are from the same local govt and are said to be political enemies. So Ngilari was included to make it possible to impeach Nyako.
3. Ngilari was asked to resigned in order not to be impeached. So Ngilari 'resigned' in other not to be impeached.
4. As to why Nuhu Ribadu decamped to PDP, I don't know the real reason but some say he was assured of the position of the governot by the leaders of the party. My opinion is that it is a dump move.

(1) (Reply)

How We Failed The Chibok Girls / Buhari To Declare For Nigerian Presidency At Eagle Square, Abuja Today / Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Obtains PDP Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.