Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Sexy Sister-In-Law - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sexy Sister-In-Law (62804 Views)

My Sexy Sister-in-law Designate / (Picture deleted) / Me And My Sister-in-law- Laugh But No Wound, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by beyunce(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2006
yea funny and Heard it before.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by diddy4(m): 2:48am On May 04, 2006
damn thats funny. he would have been laid out nice and easy if not for the condom. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by senisho(m): 3:01am On May 04, 2006
Very funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by cheekee(f): 7:59am On May 04, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
that was close grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by shawna(f): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2006
heard this one before but still funny cheesy
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by anycorner(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2006
Seun! what if i dont have a car grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by anycorner(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2006
Seun! what if i dont have a car grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Fimmy(m): 2:15am On Jul 17, 2006
NA GOD SAY U
senisho:

Very funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by creamdream: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2006
yes what if it happened in my car?
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by creamdream: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2006
lady walked into a drugstore and told the pharmacist she needed some cyanide. The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady then explained that she needed it to poison her husband. The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord have mercy, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! They'll throw both of us in jail and I'll lose my license."Then the lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife, and handed it to the pharmacist. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, you didn't tell me you had a prescription.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by smammy01: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2006
Ah, narrow escape isn't it.
but o boy u slak oooooo u for do the thing without condom quicky.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by kuye(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2006
I don't like using condom, Just for me to enjoy the fun, U can see how Seun missed the thing,
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by kuye(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2006
I don't like using condom, Just for me to enjoy the fun, U can see how Seun missed the thing,
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by kuye(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2006
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by kuntakinte(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2006
True story, I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome.
She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Jachoz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy has already fallen to the enticement,

But the final statement was the saving grace.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by kboy2z(m): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2006
I think this is a very good test you passed, Teachs everyone on here something also, I think i am going to pass a test just like this also, i wont forget to alway shave my condoms in my car ok.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by bioye(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2006
this one got me and i was laughing my off. Interestingly many people dont get the joke. Simply put the guy was somewhat lucky but it's only a matter of time.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Chinie(f): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2006
very very funny!!i've heard it before though grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by eminex(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2006
you guys who thinks the lucky lad could have been laid out nicely are all making a terrible mistake. come to think of it, The sister-in-law serves as a bait. Even if he succumbed he aint getting any sex from her. But will only be caught red handed by her family after getting himself naked and ready for the game. So don't try it.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Jachoz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
eminex:

you guys who thinks the lucky lad could have been laid out nicely are all making a terrible mistake. come to think of it, The sister-in-law serves as a bait. Even if he succumbed he aint getting any sex from her. But will only be caught red handed by her family after getting himself naked and ready for the game. So don't try it.

Sure you right pal. It is actually a trap which he missed narrowly.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by oge4real(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2006
good joke cheesy
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2006
why he no put condom for him pocket now?
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Boluhbrown: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2006
Dis is a great lesson 4 guys dat cant kip dir joysticks in dir trousers. Guys beware
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by angelz(f): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2006
Seun, d lesn at d end of dis story was ur idea or dat was how u got it. Just curious.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by angelz(f): 12:04am On Oct 13, 2006
Seun, d lesn at d end of dis story was ur idea or dat was how u got it. Just curious.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by toyboy1(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2006
THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF GUYS WITH A COCONUT SCREWED ON THEIR SHOULDERS RATHER THAN A HEAD WITH ALL THE SILLY REPLIES IN THE THREAD ??.
CAN'T YA ALL C ITS A BAIT TO C HOW SERIOUS AND COMMITTED THE SAID GUY LL BE TO THE GAL HE WANTS TO MARRY?
I GET PISSED WEN SOME RETARDS KEEP SAYING "DO D THING WITOUT CONDOM" AND " PUT CONDOM IN UR POCKETS.
N FOR THE GUYS HE WAS LUCKY N DIDNT FALL INTO THE TRAP BY HAIRS BREATH, IF HE DOESNT CHANGE, GETTING CAUGHT ON UNFAITHFULLNESS IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

MY LITTLE KOBO
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by tripdizle(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2006
o boy tank your star oooooooooooo,that i would say would have been the greatest mistake you've ever made in your life,had it been you had the stuff in your pocket.That's a nice one kudosss
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by shens2006(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2006
nice one wink
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Lokoluv(f): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]dat was an expensive jooooooooooookeooooo! shocked shocked
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Lokoluv(f): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2006
kuye i guess u a re a dirty asshoooooole den,hw can u enjoy sex wth anybody n everybody angryjess man go see d doctor
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Mystique(f): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2006
I beg 2 differ, always keep em close, as u neva know wen d need would arise wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3? / When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / The People Of Walmart. . . .walmartians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.