Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why (751 Views)

See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why by Kovic08(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
(if you check my vocab, you are on your own o)

Back in my secondary school days these are the names we use to call our teachers and why
OUR MATHS TEACHER IS CALLED "PETER GOES TO SCHOOL"

it happened when we first enter ss1 and the man ask us to be introducing ourselves one after the the other, so when it get to a boy named PETER
The boy said "my name is EZE PETER"
That teacher just said "hmmmm PETER GOES TO SCHOOL"

OUR BIOLOGY TEACHER IS CALLED "REPRODUCTION"
this one call teach reproduction from Monday till Friday

OUR GEOGRAPHY TEACHER IS CALLED "GOD SO GOOD"
this one can say "God so good" like mad
Any small thing like this you will hear God so good

OUR CHEMISTRY TEACHER IS CALLED "NETWORK"
this one appear in class any time he likes

Add yours
Re: What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why by Newtononline(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
My Geography teacher wz called "GALLANT". The name came about cos he is d one dat handles theft cases and other related crimes

My Principal wz called "Ebebenski". His name is Ebebeinwhen, so we shortened 2 dat

My Chemistry teacher wz called "The cat". The name came about cos his moustache is shaped like dat of a act and his face looks like that of a act grin
Re: What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why by Kovic08(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Newtononline:
My Geography teacher wz called "GALLANT"

My Principal wz called "Ebebenski"

My Chemistry teacher wz called "The cat" grin
you Didnt tell us why. Or you dont know it
Re: What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why by bigt2(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
I can remember vividly we had one vice principal like that in my secondary school days called mugambo. He says Thus when he catches a scape hooray "bo sibi my friend, o ti pe ti won ti n so fun mi per omo buruku ni e! Wa jegba Meji my friend" that is the norm, or was the norm at Oba adeyemi high school cheesy
Re: What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why by Kovic08(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
bigt2:
I can remember vividly we had one vice principal like that in my secondary school days called mugambo. He says Thus when he catches a scape hooray "bo sibi my friend, o ti pe ti won ti n so fun mi per omo buruku ni e! Wa jegba Meji my friend" that is the norm, or was the norm at Oba adeyemi high school cheesy
MUGAMBO verry funny
Re: What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why by chibyksveejay(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Our English teacher. .miss viju milk(her breast was too big) cheesy
Our geography teacher...Mr longitude.. ( d man shoe ehh... Chris loboton..d shoe long die)
Our crs teacher...Mr Linus ( e sabi form lie wella)
Re: What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why by yorex2011: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Phe teacher - the Exorcist cos he flogs various spirits (spirits of lateness, stubborness, dullness, etc) out of students grin
Re: What Name Did You Use To Call Your Teacher (s) Back In Secondary School And Why by bloglover(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
One of ma secondary teachers was called DJ because he was a talented stammerer.

(1) (Reply)

STUDY IN GEORGIA; Medical Students,it's Your Turn! / University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy / Download Jamb CBT 2015 Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.