Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer (94606 Views)

Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest / Airtel Finally Ends 4gb Bis 1+1 Offer / Airtel Launches Unlimited Bandwith For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by ugwum007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
OnyeIbo:

All these steps just to browse. And its not as if I won't pay oh. What if I brick my device? Non sense! Even if this is my last hope of browsing, I won't risk it. Thanks but no thanks

lol
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by solowiwa: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Since I have nothing to lose sha! Its jst a mata of droping my mth browsing sim and get a new glo or airtel sim and try and see
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
If u need help using glo 3gb,jux contact me with my signature
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by chidi4eze(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
profola2be:

kindly bear with me please, it shall be done for you on Monday.
tanx expecting it tomorrow
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
asudan:

Airtel double data only works on those already using or have subscribe to their data plan for long.
So if I rush and subscribe to that plan now, maybe I'll be eligible for the double double offer for next month?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by nani667: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
donhils:

So if I rush and subscribe to that plan now, maybe I'll be eligible for the double double offer for next month?

If it's cos of eligibility you wanna rush and subscribe to their plan I advise you don't waste your money....
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2014
nani667:

If it's cos of eligibility you wanna rush and subscribe to their plan I advise you don't waste your money....
lol no am not rushing to subscribe anything. I just asked the question cos the guy said that those that are eligible are those that already are on their data subscription.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by sparklespot2003: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please what do you mean by MTK devices, and how can one subscribe
fr3do:
Glo's 3GB for 1k is still da bomb!

Its for mtk devices o

https://www.nairaland.com/1942096/how-use-glo-bis-android#27021048
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
prezelThomas:
Where is my airtel sim oo**rushed to find it**nah tnx glo 3gb serves me just fine
Bro! What is the code for the glo 3G plan, what is the price for the 3G data too?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by parrotibaba(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
asudan:

Airtel double data only works on those already using or have subscribe to their data plan for long.
crap! dats a lie ,my friend dat subscribes for dis Android plan since it came out didn't get de eligibility but my cousin dat dumped his sim since last 4 months got it after I checked with his sim ...bottom line is ,dump ur sim for a long time n get d eligibility ,same shii happened during d bis eligibility period
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
click2cbn:
Bro! What is the code for the glo 3G plan, what is the price for the 3G data too?
Send COmonth to 777,the price is 1k,for ur balance send status to 777,make sure u have a BB imei or it won't work
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Agbi4(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
profola2be:

Thanks, I have been able to subscribe.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
prezelThomas:
Send COmonth to 777,the price is 1k,for ur balance send status to 777,make sure u have a BB imei or it won't work
how do I input d BB imei? Any link or site I can browse to see d steps? Thanks
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by chidi4eze(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2014
chidi4eze:
tanx expecting it tomorrow
Thanks, I have not gotten anything tangible till this moment. .is just two days ago somebody called and promised to white list my number yesterday. But am yet to see anything. Thanks 08089365142
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by chidi4eze(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Agbi4:

Thanks, I have been able to subscribe.
Thanks, I have not gotten anything tangible till this moment. .is just two days ago somebody called and promised to white list my number yesterday.
But am yet to see anything. Thanks 08089365142
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by MightyFortress: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2014
enzo01:
Please not that not all airtel subscribers are eligible for this offer!
To know if you're eligible, don't load your credit yet just dail *437*1# for 4Gig with 2k or *438*1# for 9Gig with 3,500. Either the two if you receive this message "Insufficient balance for this plan!" then you're eligible but when you receive this message "sorry you're not eligible for this offer........." then you're not eligible to use it!
ok.. Tanks.. Lemme do it..
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by IZUKWU(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Finally ,i have my airtel 4gig android data valid for sixty days
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by parrotibaba(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2014
IZUKWU:
how?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by kene05(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
IZUKWU:
when. Mtn is enriching lives u still. Fall to heltel.. Lol.

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2014
kene05:
So what is this about? 39GB in 2013? We are almost ending 2014 so I don't understand.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Eh.Nigeria has Internet Issues.I came to gloat.
In Kenya, Airtel charges us sh 500 or 927 Naira for 4GB of data.
Both Airtel and Orange have Unlimited Internet Plans where you Surf for up to a specified MB or GB e.g Orange Mobile Unlimited Weekly, For 460 Naira you surf at upto 21 Mbps (42Mbps in select areas of Nairobi and Mombasa) (Of course in Reality no phone can surf at those speeds but it means that if you have a 7.2 Mbps Phone, that is the speed you will surf at) for 500 MB(On the phone, most people do not reach this limit unless you are tethering or skyping half the time) after which the speeds are throttled to 256KBps which still allows one to keep the internet on 24/7,Skype on mobile,Whatsapp permanently on, youtube mobile still works etc.
Airtel also has daily bundles that are just fantastic.
Club 20 for Airtel. One gets 100 MB valid for 24 hrs and 20 sms to another networks daily for 37 Naira.
Club Night one gets 500 MB daily between 6 pm and 6am for 37 Naira( sh20)
Back to Orange, their CDMA Network has trully Unlimited Internet.No Caps or anything. Good for both modem and phone
We also have free wifi Internet in Nairobi and Nakuru( Sonko Wifi in Nairobi) .
Oh. We have Tuktuks and buses with free wifi courtesy of Safaricom. I update apps in the bus as I go to visit someone on the other side of town. The buses from Mombasa to Nairobi as well as the Commuter train from Syokimau to Nairobi Central all have free wifi. When Going to Mombasa, I can stream a movie in the bus at 2 a.m in the morning on the 10 p.m -6 a.m Nairobi-Mombasa buses.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by chidi4eze(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2014
tanx
am enjoying it
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by kene05(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2014
chidi4eze:
tanx
am enjoying it
How is the billing? Normal charges?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Oceandrive(f): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
profola2be:

pls white list
thanks
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
GERALD710:
Eh.Nigeria has Internet Issues.I came to gloat.
In Kenya, Airtel charges us sh 500 or 927 Naira for 4GB of data.
Both Airtel and Orange have Unlimited Internet Plans where you Surf for up to a specified MB or GB e.g Orange Mobile Unlimited Weekly, For 460 Naira you surf at upto 21 Mbps (42Mbps in select areas of Nairobi and Mombasa) (Of course in Reality no phone can surf at those speeds but it means that if you have a 7.2 Mbps Phone, that is the speed you will surf at) for 500 MB(On the phone, most people do not reach this limit unless you are tethering or skyping half the time) after which the speeds are throttled to 256KBps which still allows one to keep the internet on 24/7,Skype on mobile,Whatsapp permanently on, youtube mobile still works etc.
Airtel also has daily bundles that are just fantastic.
Club 20 for Airtel. One gets 100 MB valid for 24 hrs and 20 sms to another networks daily for 37 Naira.
Club Night one gets 500 MB daily between 6 pm and 6am for 37 Naira( sh20)
Back to Orange, their CDMA Network has trully Unlimited Internet.No Caps or anything. Good for both modem and phone
We also have free wifi Internet in Nairobi and Nakuru( Sonko Wifi in Nairobi) .
Oh. We have Tuktuks and buses with free wifi courtesy of Safaricom. I update apps in the bus as I go to visit someone on the other side of town. The buses from Mombasa to Nairobi as well as the Commuter train from Syokimau to Nairobi Central all have free wifi. When Going to Mombasa, I can stream a movie in the bus at 2 a.m in the morning on the 10 p.m -6 a.m Nairobi-Mombasa buses.
Ok, so in effect why are you saying all these? We should now pack and run to Kenya?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by jayauthentic(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
We should be patient, Airtel is gradually getting their subscribers eligible...
Initially my sim wasn't eligible but I tried again just now and they told me that "I do not have sufficient balance for this plan"...
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by donhils: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
jayauthentic:
We should be patient, Airtel is gradually getting their subscribers eligible...
Initially my sim wasn't eligible but I tried again just now and they told me that "I do not have sufficient balance for this plan"...
They should go to Chelsea, I mean go to hell. How can they be doing shakara to collect somebody's money? It's absurd. They are the only network that does that eligibility sh!t. What are they smoking?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by chidi4eze(m): 5:46am On Oct 21, 2014
kene05:

How is the billing? Normal charges?
4rm wat am experiencing is normal
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by kene05(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2014
chidi4eze:
U mean 4gb for #2,000. Dats d *437*1#?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by kene05(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2014
kene05:
How is the billing for the airtel 4gb @ 2k since u r using it, hope its normal not double billing?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by kene05(m): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2014
chidi4eze:
Now u have misled me, most of you don't know how to calculate ur data dis shit is still double billing like the previous 1+1..oh shit i should have known! Mtchewwww.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by kene05(m): 5:37am On Oct 22, 2014
kene05:

Now u have misled me, most of you don't know how to calculate ur data dis shit is still double billing like the previous 1+1..oh shit i should have known! Mtchewwww.
Sorry it's normal biling.. Made some miscalculations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.