Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer (94512 Views)

Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest / Airtel Finally Ends 4gb Bis 1+1 Offer / Airtel Launches Unlimited Bandwith For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by ignis: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Please what can I do to be qualified for this ?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by parrotibaba(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2014
ignis:
Please what can I do to be qualified for this ?
nothing at all,de will just magically send u an SMS to notify u of ur eligibility ...airtel self sad
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by ignis: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
nothing at all,de will just magically send u an SMS to notify u of ur eligibility ...airtel self sad

Airtel aside now, what is the cheapest and best data plan on an unrooted android device...

Thank you.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by kene05(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2014
ignis:

Airtel aside now, what is the cheapest and best data plan on an unrooted android device...

Thank you.
I think mtn data reseller is d only option... Just that if you want to buy it, try to find out d data resellers validity because some don't sell quick thereby reducing their validity to 25_29days!
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by bongolistik(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
rocking my airtel 4gb
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by parrotibaba(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
ignis:

Thank you.
sis ,I could hv gone for d MTN night plan of N2.5k but mtn in my area is wack so airtel is still my best shot for now
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by sigba(f): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ ignis et all :-XPls dont wait for them to send u sms, if u want to know ur qualification status, make sure there's no airtime in ur airtell sim, then dial the codes.
If you get a reply "sorry insufficient credit(or whareva) in ur account to perform the transaction" that means u are qualified but if u get "sorry, u are not qualified for this transaction," then u know u are officially out.
As soon as i did the above testing, i got the almighty sms informing me about the offer, so pls dont feel bad, just carry out d test.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Don't waste your time or money on these airtel wackos.. Browsing speed is abysmal.. Getting a good 3g response weneva u hit enter or click a link is like hoping to win the lottery. I wanted to save the 500ngn frm mtn's 4.5gb plan only to enter this rubbish airtel one chance.
Do yourself a favor find a better subscription. Airtel ain't worth it. Trust me..

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by LuzSp: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

dont you see the stupidity of Nigerian Telecome providers?
I know of bb dedicated servers that help to compress bandwidth.
On top of the dedicated servers, Nigerian networks will still charge cheaper for blackberry like 1k for 3GB yet the Android and iOs that consumes much data and has no bandwidth compressing algorithm will be charged at 2k for 2GB.
I dont know if you are getting my point

The BB dedicated servers are not owned/managed by the TelCos hence they (the TelCos) can/should charge less. So it ain't stupid.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by BigBoss2014: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
eddyland:
What an offer from Airtel! Airtel has launched a new Airtel android data 1+1 offer that offers eligible SIMs whooping 4GB for 2K and 9GB for 3.5K both valid for 2 months.

This was coming at the hills of the just concluded Airtel BIS 1+1 offer. This time around Android users that have eligible SIM can now heave a sigh of relieve with this latest offer.

And the good thing is that all airtel data bundles can be used on any device of choice and not necessarily Android alone, including these latest offer.

http://highteknology..ro/2014/10/wow-airtel-launches-android-data-11.html

Just did mine and it worked. 9 gig rolling

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Seunannointing: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
BigBoss2014:

Just did mine and it worked. 9 gig
rolling

Someone shud pls help me with this eligibilty issues ooo, am a new airtel subscriber with the intent of getting d 4gig for 2K but eligibilty has been an hinderance, some one pls help me: my number is 08086603598. Awaiting solution
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Seunannointing: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
profola2be:

kindly bear with me please, it shall be done for you on Monday.
@ Profalbel, na idobale I dey oo(postrate), pls help me activate my own too ooo: 08086603598
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 5:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Seunannointing:

@ Profalbel, na idobale I dey oo(postrate), pls help me activate my own too ooo: 08086603598
please,send your number to the number I gave out.
and for those sending their numbers, please make sure you recharge your line before sending your number.
Thank you all.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by busoye19: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2014
WizardofOz1:
Don't waste your time or money on these airtel wackos.. Browsing speed is abysmal.. Getting a good 3g response weneva u hit enter or click a link is like hoping to win the lottery. I wanted to save the 500ngn frm mtn's 4.5gb plan only to enter this rubbish airtel one chance.
Do yourself a favor find a better subscription. Airtel ain't worth it. Trust me..

That's not true. Airtel data Network is one of the best now. They have really improved.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Seunannointing: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
profola2be:

and for those sending their numbers, please make sure you recharge your line before sending your number.
Thank you all.

I don't have the number u gave out sir, and I don't know how to find it considering the number of post/pages here cos am new here
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by okeys112(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
#Up4Sale

Used Black Coloured BlackBerry Z10 with Box and Charger.

Used Black Coloured BlackBerry Q10 with Box + Charger + Ear Piece

Used Black Coloured BlackBerry Z30 with Box + Charger + Earpieces

Used White Samsung S4 Zoom

Are U Interested?!

Call 08063525691 or ping 28A1CCDE.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by BigBoss2014: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2014
Seunannointing:

Someone shud pls help me with this eligibilty issues ooo, am a new airtel subscriber with the intent of getting d 4gig for 2K but eligibilty has been an hinderance, some one pls help me: my number is 08086603598. Awaiting solution

I think u just got unlucky. Checked mine and I was eligible
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Deiok(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pls can someone help on how to check the 1+1 data balance?
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by ignis: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Deiok:
Pls can someone help on how to check the 1+1 data balance?

*223#
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Deiok(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2014
ignis:

*223#
thanks. I already found it.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 2:46am On Nov 18, 2014
Seunannointing:

I don't have the number u gave out sir, and I don't know how to find it considering the number of post/pages here cos am new here
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by chidi4eze(m): 4:35am On Nov 18, 2014
profola2be:

plz uncle can we subscribe again if the current subscription expires
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Rexyl(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
seems Airtel has improved. Just to ask it its 4gig of 1500 for two Months is not something less than 500mb on androids and other devices.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by IZUKWU(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
profola2be:

Thank you all.
bros, i subscribed last month for the 1 + 1 airtel android bundle offer. I have used up ,my bundle. I want to subscribe again. Am i still qualified.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by bawizul: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
pls help am ineligible
0802 889 7827
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
IZUKWU:
bros, i subscribed last month for the 1 + 1 airtel android bundle offer. I have used up ,my bundle. I want to subscribe again. Am i still qualified.
please, you can only enjoy it once, however, the blackberry 1+1 2Gig plus extra 2 gig for 1500 naira valid for 60 days is out again.
You can benefit from that also, and it can work on all devices, except blackberry 10 and others in its category.
simply dial*440*16*1#
then if you are not eligible, kindly send your number to my phone,indicating that what you think want.
However, make sure your line is recharged for the subscription you want.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by profola2be(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
please, you can only enjoy it once, however, the blackberry 1+1 2Gig plus extra 2 gig for 1500 naira valid for 60 days is out again.
You can benefit from that also, and it can work on all devices, except blackberry 10 and others in its category.
simply dial*440*16*1#
then if you are not eligible, kindly send your number to my phone,indicating that what you think want.
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by parrotibaba(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
profola2be:
simply dial*440*16*1#
is the bis plan charged normally or double billed? n I sent u my number since Thursday n u hv not responded ,here it is again 08084712589 for the android 1+1 offer ,thanks
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by parrotibaba(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
PROF!!!! angry sad
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Charmie(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Pls who has tried this Airtel TryBe plan before. Or at least who has better info about it. I received an sms yesterday saying :

Enjoy free calls, Unlimited whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, BBM on Airtel Trybe. Dial *312# to migrate today.

Sounds too good to be true. Pls who has tried it? or who has more info? thanks
Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by Librate(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
I received dis
For reals shocked shocked

Re: Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer by nani667: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Librate:
I received dis
For reals shocked shocked

Don't bother yourself sir.... That's Airtel BIS plan... Double Zapping of data is assured ✔

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.