Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

8 Types Of People You Meet In A Viewing Centre - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Viewing Centre (673 Views)

8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of People You Meet In A Viewing Centre by profeoo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
1. Die hard fans: these persons never give up on their team no matter the scoreline,you will see them cheering any litle move,clapping,swearing,jumping to celebrate that you wonder if the clubside even has them on its payrole

2. The Argumentators: there are persons that go to a viewing centr soley to argue. Imagine a game between Mancity V Arsenal is going on,and these persons are busy arguing who is the most complete footballer between Ronaldo and Messi! They hardly pay attention to events on play,they argue which clubside is better,who is the best coach in the world,who was better between Pele and Maradona blah blah blah,they can be so anoying with their shouting that if you complain that they are disturbing you,they will ask you why you did not stay at home to watch the match

3. History tellers: these ones will give you facts of past events that you wonder why they are not analyst already. Imagine a 25 years old guy giving you facts of the 1986 world cup and telling you how awestruck he was to see Maradona win the world cup singlehandedly,that you begin to calculate his age

4 the Pophets: these ones will tell you with certainty who will win a particular game,who will win the Ballon D'Or,who will win the champions league etc,to the point that you will encourage them to set up a shop to compete with autopus,Sygril and the likes.

5. Nairabet team: these ones seriously don't have much biz with the games going on,they just want to check the scores and see if their luck is still intact. I so much pity those people when they have already predicted that Arsenal will defeat Dortmund and they look at the screen and see Dortmund 2 V 0 Arsenal after jst 35mins

6 The Critics: they question most of the refree's discisions,they argue that Fiffa was wrong in their choice of the best player,they will even tell you if a player simulate(dive) or not,they tell you it was suppose to be a red card instead of yellow etc
7. Charger team : I don't even know if they come in to watch the game or not. They will come in with like 3 chargers and extension to charge........kai phcn una left yanch!!!!!
8 The Clueless:These one are majorly ladies,they ask anoying questions like who is playing? You tell them its Man u V Realmarid, they will still asking who is wearing white? After telling them they still ask who is wearing red? And you are like kilode??
Them plenty joor!
Abeg add yours
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Viewing Centre by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
What about the jesters club-they support chelsea yet they will still come and watch real madrid game just to look for any mistake a certain player makes all in name of rivalry
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Viewing Centre by Ezedon(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op which one are u cus I'm a die hard Chelsea fan
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Viewing Centre by profeoo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
daresma93:
What about the jesters club-they support chelsea yet they will still come and watch real madrid game just to look for any mistake a certain player makes all in name of rivalry
yesso,I do this sometimes though
Re: 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Viewing Centre by profeoo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ezedon:
Op which one are u cus I'm a die hard Chelsea fan
I rep Real Madrid bt also avid follower of Man United

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Child (for Chidless Couples) / A Suggestion To Make Threads Simpler To Read Through / Your Choice Today Will Have A Say Tomorrow SOMMYBLAZE For Nairaland President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.