Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect (1549 Views)

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by msmon(m): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Police arrest pastor with human
skull •Unseen spirits forced me
to reveal the secret —Suspect

Authorities of the Police command in
Osun State, on Thursday, paraded a
35-year-old man, identified as
Clement Oyetunde, who was arrested
with a human skull and other charms
at Adeowo area of Modakeke, Osun
State.

The state Commissioner of Police,
Abubakar Marafa made this
disclosure while briefing newsmen,
at the headquarters of the Police
command. He hinted that the
suspect’s arrest was made possible
through a tip off from some residents
of the area.

Speaking through the Police Public
Relations Officer (PPRO), Mrs
Folasade Odoro, the Police boss said
Clement, in connivance with one
Wasiu, who is now at large, buried
the human skull inside his house,
located at Adeowo area, Modakeke.
According to him, the suspect, who
confessed to the crime, said some
unseen spirits were chasing him in
the dead of the night and forced him
to reveal how the human skull was
buried in the house, which he was
using as church.

Responding to question from
journalists, Clement said “I am a
pastor of the Cherubim and
Seraphim, Oke-Itura parish, Adeowo
area of Modakeke in Osun State. It
was Wasiu that brought the skull to
me. We buried it at my backyard.
Wasiu left immediately and I don’t
know his whereabouts, now.

“Few days later, while I was sleeping
in the house, I heard strange voices
singing and drumming in Christian
way as if they were worshiping. The
tune suddenly changed into
traditional song and some invisible
spirits started telling me that I
should return the skull of Iya-Osun.”

“They told me that the skull we
buried in my house was Mama
Osun’s skull and that the woman was
from Ondo in Ondo State. They
insisted that I must return the skull
and the noise was too much for me to
bear as my head was swelling.

“That was why I ran out from the
house and called for help so that the
spirits would not kill me inside the
house. It was then that the people in
my area gathered and they
eventually called the police,”
Clement narrated.

While commending the people of the
area, especially the landlord
association and the vigilante men for
providing useful information that
culminated in the arrest of the
suspect, Marafa assured that the
police would apprehend Wasiu,
stressing that the duo would face the
full wrath of the law.

tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/18224-police-arrest-pastor-with-human-skull-unseen-spirits-forced-me-to-reveal-the-secret-suspect

Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by cushycute(f): 1:31am On Oct 10, 2014
May the Lord forgive you
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by echobee(f): 1:54am On Oct 10, 2014
cushycute:
May the Lord forgive you
amen

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2014
LoL, iya osun pursue u? On pe! grin
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by mainheart(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Na the skull make him sweat like this

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2014
THAT IS WHY I MUST ALWAYS REMAIN A CATHOLIC. AFTER BOKO HARAM ANOTHER PLACE THAT HUMAN HEADS(SKULLS) FLOWS IN WESTERN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by msmon(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
LoL, iya osun pursue u? On pe! grin
mainheart:
Na the skull make him sweat like this

Nothing is hidden in this world.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by konjakonja(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2014
That's terrible
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Not surprise one bit about this news it is a culture to where it happen just like their second nature
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by Dolcilicious(f): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Iya osun gave u tough time.She iya osun's head too strong for u.Stupid man

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by reedonne: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
I hope those saying : "Touch not my anointed" will say the samething here.
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by Energito: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2014
South West people.una too much
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Another pastor?
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by IGBOSON1: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2014
reedonne:
I hope those saying : "Touch not my anointed" will say the samething here.

^^^I'm guessing they may say something along the lines of: 'Touch not my head abeg'! lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by priscaoge(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2014
All in d quest for signs and wonders + wealthundecided

May God forgive ur soul undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull, Unseen Spirits Forced Me ...— Suspect by Haywhymido(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2014
It a pity o. Rest in peace to iya osun

(1) (Reply)

See These New Photos Of Gen. Mohammadu Buhari / How Jonathan, Mu’azu Belittled Ijebus – Monarchs / The Real Root Of ISIS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.