Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Whats Your Experience With Having A Wisdom Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats Your Experience With Having A Wisdom Tooth (928 Views)

Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record / How Does Coca Cola Help With Having An Upset Stomach? / Wisdom Tooth Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Experience With Having A Wisdom Tooth by desess(f): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Wisdom teeth are teeth that develop between 17 to 25 years of age.if improperly developed, extraction may be inevitable ...gosh, I am growing one and believe me the pain is excruciating, for those who have experienced it,I need ur candid advice on how to manage it.
Re: Whats Your Experience With Having A Wisdom Tooth by Sheikwonder(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reading this,I can easily guess you are a female,yes?
Re: Whats Your Experience With Having A Wisdom Tooth by flexidentist: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
desess:
Wisdom teeth are teeth that develop between 17 to 25 years of age.if improperly developed, extraction may be inevitable ...gosh, I am growing one and believe me the pain is excruciating, for those who have experienced it,I need ur candid advice on how to manage it.

Warm water and salt rinse will help you. To do this, get a small cup of warm water(not hot) then add a leveled tea spoon of salt and stir, then put some in your mouth tilting your head to the painful side. In addition, you will need to visit a dentist to check it out if pain keeps reoccurring.
Re: Whats Your Experience With Having A Wisdom Tooth by chinnyonwu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
desess:
I doubt if growing a wisdom tooth should cause pain. Cos i felt nothing when the one on my left side grew out.
The one on my right was impacted and caused damage to another tooth (which later had to be removed)
So I'd advice u check with a dentist ASAP cos you might have a bigger problem later.

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Have Done By The Time You're 50::::::::::::::: / How Soon After Pregnancy Is It Advisable To Start Working Out? / I Want To Gain 8kg In 21 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.