Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones (47719 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by emmy02(m): 1:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Davidbanky:

Who cares ?

I think dettol does
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2014
omenka:
They said "Dbanj" not Nice.
I beg is 9ice not different from Nice?
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by chronique(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2014
I'd pay for it not because I need it,but to support a Nigerian making us proud;how do you like that?
tomiobj:
Who wants to pay lyk 35k just for headset that has dbanjs name. Tcheww.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by tomiobj(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
chronique:
I'd pay for it not because I need it,but to support a Nigerian making us proud;how do you like that?
. Yh. You are right.

Buying beats by the koko master as soon as it is released
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by SHOCK7(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
since2005:
[size=25pt]Dbanj is nolonger relevant, they should have chosen someone else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
waste of money!!
Fine gal why 'll u say dat,his popularity is still up dere.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Myself2(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2014
iamboody:

1. Bros I have never heard where Dbanj disclose how much an endorsement is worth. . Show your proves pls

2. The don is more loquacious than Dbanj. And can't remeber Doro boss decleare how much loya milk and MTN are paying.

3. D don is the most bankable in the paper (theory) while Dbanj is most bankable in real life (pratical). .

Keep deluding yourself,but the man wey the tin consign wey be eja nla himself kno say e don meku mistake,tank u
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
nice haircut, e ja nla
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Olulinks(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ziggyzito:
from the few words you spewed above, I'll have to opine that you're nothing but a ram!! A dumbfuckk at that!! You should be shot in the head for your stupidity. Your write up has no basis.

Kids on Nairaland will always expose themselves. As Dbanj knows his family, you can see as his response to my comment. No home training, no nothing I only pity your parents, when get killed for being rude.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by tanwiz: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2014
Illuminati....improving his career!.
For deals dont come that easy or cheap,he must have given all to receive all.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Ziggyzito(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Olulinks:

Kids on Nairaland will always expose themselves. As Dbanj knows his family, you can see as his response to my comment. No home training, no nothing I only pity your parents, when get killed for being rude.
you're an animal.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
yimikaa:
Good one

Eja nla himself,though you've been singing trash of late (reconcile with donjazzy joor)

shocked OMG FTC *faints

Dancing shoki and sekem.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
cheesy
yimikaa:
Good one

Eja nla himself,though you've been singing trash of late (reconcile with donjazzy joor)

shocked OMG FTC *faints

Dancing shoki and sekem.
as in b4 u faint or after u faint. dancing d shoki and sekem I mean. cheesy
yimikaa:
Good one

shocked OMG FTC *faints

Dancing shoki and sekem.
as in b4 u faint or after u faint. dancing d shoki and sekem I mean.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by killuminati(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Yapachinno:
KILLUMINATI
what?
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by iamboody(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Hellrazor101: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng for low prices as low as #3,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / Lola Omotayo Smokes At Lagos Club (Video) / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.