Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones (47767 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by ogrin(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
What is Dbanj? undecided

It is a name of a STAR, not animal neither place nor things. #Noun
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by kennynelcon(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
joshua8016:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OcdiR2JZ7M0/VDcnDYVMklI/AAAAAAADqbs/i1u2ITDtQlg/s1600/BzidY6SCcAAeedU.png%2Blarge.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TXrYA7EGNUo/VDcnDXsBfFI/AAAAAAADqbw/283N8xiZIcQ/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Apple/Beats By Dre just made the announcement! D'banj has signed a contract with Apple to be the African ambassador for the brand...and not just that, he'll get his own customized earphones, which will be launched in December. Congrats to D'banj. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-viqKvVSRuNQ/VDcvn0IqsDI/AAAAAAADqco/3g-WQIhVFJs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JpDC2T92-iA/VDcpG3QpYEI/AAAAAAADqcY/mZ7-TUKQtwo/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vb4Pi4brIYI/VDcnFR_p4aI/AAAAAAADqb8/awP_JzhkL1U/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-B4q63mJxCJ8/VDcnG8yGb3I/AAAAAAADqcE/GwxeUoLg8R4/s1600/2.png[/img]
This guy neat...Ego n'esi obi ike

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by laykhorn(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
UltraMusicGroup:
That's why they call him Nigerian African world boss!

When I tell people, the GOOD music deal was the world door opener for dbanj opening doors hitherto never imagined especially on the international front (not only in music at least[b] Bill Gates now knows his name![/b]).

Lesson: When u know ur value, worth and potential, don't listen to [b]dorononsense.[/b]..make the impossible possible. Music is a multi-billion dollar business!
those got me rolling. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by tintingz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
D'banj aiming higher.

Oyato!

Ya'Allah bless me too. smiley
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Ziggyzito(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yapachinno:
KILLUMINATI
but why are you a dumbbffuck?
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Mfemi53(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Vivly:
Dbanj paid for this!!!
Trying to stay relevant in da game.....
Pls where u there? If yes, how much did he pay?
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by koolg: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
don jazzy was d leverage for dbanj. he should be forever grateful to donjazzy
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Mfemi53(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ziggyzito:
but why are you a dumbbffuck?
That's his nature.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by caprini1: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Don't care much about his music,but this young man is turning himself to a super one man good ambassador to Nigeria.A great business role model to young men.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Princecharmin(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Ugobest1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
dhammyg:

WETIN DIS ONE DEY YARNundecidedangry

CONGRATS TO EJANLA cheesy
lolzz it a french lang Meaning "I'm happy for this young man"
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Man! I like that headset! It's golden!How much does it cost to get one like that? grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by bethelbrill(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
[size=25pt]Dbanj is nolonger relevant, they should have chosen someone else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
waste of money!!

Is it you that is relevant..... wasting your life on NL when Nigga be counting millions....... And please we all would like to know what you have gotten with your relevance........ Oloshi

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
`Haters gonna hate sha. Instead of them to go and work for their own success, they will be here condemning other people's breakthrough.
Who cares if he's singing trash or he's no longer relevant? He's making his mullah from all angles while haters keep having sleepless nights.

Chai!!!! Baba God, do my own for me oh.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Mhosmhan(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dats why u cant mak progress..makin negative comments on other pples sucex...til d end of ur generatn...nobody fit get name reach dbanj 4 ur entire family....#quotemeanddie
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Mhosmhan(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Abi oo...in other for one to be sucexful..u've gotta celebrate others sucex...omo ale
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by danbrowndmf(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote
author=sheedy407 post=27016246]Are we so dumb?they gave him a head set
cos he have spend 10years and we are all here shouting that they signed
him.[/quote] are u so dumb dt u cnt read dt tin dt dy sign him,chai na so u for use go fall naija hand for BBA tnk God say dem no leta carry u go again
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by wasiudvd(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblejazz:
As far as i am personally concerned, the brand Dbanj is all about entertainment and since his separation with Don Jazzy i have only witness decline in his normal talent (Entertainment). I will only measure him a success when ever he comes up with a blockbuster tracks or album or even win an musical award. but on failure to come up with a fresh hit, then i will only be patient till the moment i will see his poster as contesting for House of rep as 9nice and co has recently done.

Mr. Oga,
D’ Banj won the award for “Best
Selling African Artiste” at the 2014 World Music
Awards held on Tuesday 27th May 2014 at...
and who are you to measure is success? Those you are using as yardstick to measure success have not come close to achieving just that up there.
the guy is blessed. lobatan!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Ghost01(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
tartar9:
mmmn...sips my juuce Nna men dis is Bigg business*dials number* Haloo,Ignatus ehen,sharpuly sharpuly start to ploduce and marketin 100thaasand cupiez of dbang eayafone,yes!naw na na na,even sef add wizykiid eayafone join.
Lmao.* Una no go woundjure person. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by pendulumdarky: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY DOROBOSS FROM DON JAZZY AGAIN, HIS OWN BOSS IS ONLY MOUTH MAKING.. ITS OBVIOUS NOW THAT D'BANJ IS THE REAL DOROBOSS AND STILL REMAINS THE BIGGEST ARTIST IN NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by pendulumdarky: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
babyface333:
LOL1!!! And he has been releasing songs every month. From "Bother you" to "Alaye" to "Omini-nonsense". Because they are not Hits, thats why you are now given us reasons why he has been absent in the music industry.

I guess, if all his latest efforts were Hits, he would have been going for shows than all this showman he is doing. When last D'banj was invited for a show was the last time "Oliver twist" faded, that was last year. He is trying now with all the singles he is releasing like the latest Omini-rubbish, and you tell us that he is absent.

An endorsement of this magnitude with just a picture of one american? An endorsement of this magnitude with the picture of the minister of Agriculture? where are the Apple executives? Or did D'banj just go and get a customised headphone by Dre and lying that he is an ambassador. It is not even in Apple website.

LOL PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL END UP IN POVERTY

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by pendulumdarky: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
koolg:

YOU MEAN DON JAZZY SHOULD BE MORE GRATEFUL TO D'BANJ. IF NOT FOR D'BANJ WHO WOULD KNOW DON JAZZY ?? THANKS TO D''BANJ WHO CALLS OUT DON JAZZY'S NAME ON EVERY TRACK.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Malakh: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

Yes I love the Lord and the things of the Lord. I am not ashamed of the gospel ....
i don play small make i mess with this girl again, keep calling him lord you hear, lord is Baal, a pagan deity, the Script says my people shall know my name, I bet you dont know the Father's name, the Son's name and the name of the Son of the Son, go and ask all you pulpit pastor pimps, i can bet 100 bucks they wouldn't....one more thing that make-up doesn't look good on you lol
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Leon2036(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Malakh:
Satan blesses people but it's just for a moment
weda jah oh Satan, not my business we all have our lives to live
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Mrblaze06: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Clone2020:
Beats are overhyped piece of crap. Cost them $7 to make it, ship it and advertize it but they charge over $200 for a pair. Just because u see Drake or Lebron James wearing one doesn't mean its a quality headset... U can get better quality headphones from sony for $30!
overhyped or not...no vex,dem dey make money...
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by soulglo: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by mandhip: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=Ziggyzito post=27022233]EjaNla!!! Proving haters wrong since 1400AD[/quote

Oooshhe, true talk
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by mandhip: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Oooshhe , oro lo so jare
Ziggyzito:
EjaNla!!! Proving haters wrong since 1400AD
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Mistermamus(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
koolg:
abi d oda way round.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Mistermamus(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
pendulumdarky:
I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY DOROBOSS FROM DON JAZZY AGAIN, HIS OWN BOSS IS ONLY MOUTH MAKING.. ITS OBVIOUS NOW THAT D'BANJ IS THE REAL DOROBOSS AND STILL REMAINS THE BIGGEST ARTIST IN NIGERIA.
don jazzy na local champion I remembered d day I watched big brother Africa season opener last yr in SA wen he performed The kick with wande coal d crowd were just mute n looking at em like say dem be upcoming artistes

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Tiyazman(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm happy for him. He is blessed.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Xaviers(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
abeg [size=58pt]WHEN YOU ARE BIG!! YOU ARE BIG!!![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover / Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cars In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.