Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones (47763 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by emmy02(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2014
i just want to ask, what is so special about this Dre earphones, does it have A.C in it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by nickz(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2014
dammytosh:

Where are you living in

Apple is bloody ? loyal milk is not. Hahahahaha

You guys will stoop so low to prove Dbanj is dead career wise unfortunately, they still sign hia cheque for shows.
what is your defintion of 'bloody'??
do you understand what it means in that context??

it means i don't give 2fuks about whatever company he signs with big or small.........i just want good music

please,IS THIS TOO HARD TO COMPREHEND!!grincheesy

who brought loya into this,dbanj fans always tryin to bring donjazzy into his every life move......stop rubbing it on our faces
we can see one is poor and makes quality music
one is rich and sings songs that could pass for funeral anthems

i love music,not what artiste ge ts from music
i'm not no fuk aspiring musician
i can get all that from people that excelled in chosen field!!grin

i have better things to do
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Clone2020:
Beats are overhyped piece of crap. Cost them $7 to make it, ship it and advertize it but they charge over $200 for a pair. Just because u see Drake or Lebron James wearing one doesn't mean its a quality headset... U can get better quality headphones from sony for $30!

Just got a sony earpiece for 7300 naira...I no too gbadun am like the samsung earpiece dat comes with my tab.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by sexzskil(f): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2014
YET, THIS DOESN'T MEAN HE WILL EVER GET TO MEET DRE FACE TO FACEsad
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2014
Dbanj! Dbanj!! Dbanj!!!....After the money you make from farming ,(one.org), you till dey shook eye for another contract...

Anyway,there are gods o

Check my articles out for information on how to invest to make money and create wealth from the multibillion naira agribusiness industry.
Contact me on 08164628081,08092034147.

Do Agric..Create wealth

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by ahmidolawale: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Dbang always a step ahead of the game..
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Malakh: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

do not be overly righteous my brother! Even the bible says so.
you still dont get, that's not being righteous overmuch.....well i'll leave you with the words of king Solomon....speak not in the ears of a fool for he will despise your wisdom

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by iceberylin(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Ladycloud:
congratz dear.....during my own tym people will also congratulate me
Ĩ ĹĨĶĔ ŤĤĨŚ ŤÁĹĶ cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Orikinla(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
~ Psalm 37:5King James Version (KJV)

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by chlowi(f): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2014
My O My, D'Banj keeps hitting me with surprises, he might no longer be doing so well in the music industry but this young man has proven he is a good businessman, !!! He is everywhere and making waves.!!! And getting grand recognition... Big up. D'Banj congratulations.

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Sapphire86(f): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Vivly:

Refrain from quoting me if you can't stay on topic.
Dbanj paid for this to stay relevant in da game!!!
Agree or die.

neither. But u can also agree with me or die

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Dreyl(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2014
D'banj the king of all,
haters can hug wet transformer.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by joshua8016: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2014
hustla:
OP is very unintelligent

He wasn't made an ambassador, just honoured with is own custom made beats headphones, which he might have even paid for as a sort of publicity hype/stunt.
Bloggers really need to be slapped

Is it only me or DBanj needs to stop being so American?
cant you read and understand."grin'banj Becomes Apple/beats By
Dre African Ambassador, Gets His
Own Earphones" can you see the African Ambassador?

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Sapphire86(f): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Malakh:
you still dont get, that's not being righteous overmuch.....well i'll leave you with the words of king Solomon....speak not in the ears of a fool for he will despise your wisdom

Well God uses the foolish of the world to confound the wise!!! So abeg park well with your self righteous attitude. Saying congrats to someone doesn't hurt your soul. If he is not spiritual to your level, go and preach to him.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by ak4God(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Congrats!!
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by oKyrian: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2014
UltraMusicGroup:
That's why they call him Nigerian African world boss!

When I tell people, the GOOD music deal was the world door opener for dbanj opening doors hitherto never imagined especially on the international front (not only in music at least Bill Gates now knows his name!).

Lesson: When u know ur value, worth and potential, don't listen to dorononsense...make the impossible possible. Music is a multi-billion dollar business!
u r a big fool.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by valmunich(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2014
I don't know why i don't like this guy right from the onset angry undecided
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by NoContract(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Good for him
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by whitecat1: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Crawl back in bed and weep jealousy out of your soul.
sekzy99:
So wetin make we do?
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by tartar9(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
mmmn...sips my juuce Nna men dis is Bigg business*dials number* Haloo,Ignatus ehen,sharpuly sharpuly start to ploduce and marketin 100thaasand cupiez of dbang eayafone,yes!naw na na na,even sef add wizykiid eayafone join.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Pdizzle(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Big fish!
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by whitecat1: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2014
One thread too late!
since2005:
[size=25pt]Dbanj is nolonger relevant, they should have chosen someone else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
waste of money!!
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Olulinks(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
UltraMusicGroup:
That's why they call him Nigerian African world boss!

When I tell people, the GOOD music deal was the world door opener for dbanj opening doors hitherto never imagined especially on the international front (not only in music at least Bill Gates now knows his name!).

Lesson: When u know ur value, worth and potential, don't listen to dorononsense...make the impossible possible. Music is a multi-billion dollar business!

You are a bit right, but by the time the money he used to purchase this popularity stunt expires he will be thrown out again like Kanye threw him out the other time.

Maybe you didnt know why the 'relationship' between him and Kanye ended the way it did. He paid Kanye huge money to be unde GOOD music and when the money expired he was shown the way out.

Here he comes agin with DreBeat. Must he remain relevant by force! We go know soon.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Malakh: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

Well God uses the foolish of the world to confound the wise!!! So abeg park well with your self righteous attitude. Saying congrats to someone doesn't hurt your soul. If he is not spiritual to your level, go and preach to him.
you still dont know how to apply the script in its proper context, your understanding is out of context, you wanna show you have knowledge of the Script but its foolishness if there's no understanding of it....well i just felt like chatting, from my last post I should have stopped responding, well Paul says, let me paraphrase....if someone wants to be be ignorant let them be ignorant....make i play fifa 15 small jare....try to have a nice day,i bet she's a jesus freak too lol
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Now THIS is what I call an endorsement deal!

Not all those MTN, glo, etc endorsements That can only buy one Lamborghini. This one is in cool hard dollars. Enough to settle his generations.

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Deepfreezer(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2014
op why re you misleading people. Dbanj paid a visit to Dre beat executive and he gave him the product as a gift. Dbanj customized that himself. 10years in the game he meant Dbanj 10years in music business professionally.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Sapphire86(f): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Malakh:
you still dont know how to apply the script in its proper context, your understanding is out of context, you wanna show you have knowledge of the Script but its foolishness if there's no understanding of it....well i just felt like chatting, from my last post I should have stopped responding, well Paul says, let me paraphrase....if someone wants to be be ignorant let them be ignorant....make i play fifa 15 small jare....try to have a nice day,i bet she's a jesus freak too lol

Yes I love the Lord and the things of the Lord. I am not ashamed of the gospel ....
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Sweetlemon(f): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2014
sexzskil:
YET, THIS DOESN'T MEAN HE WILL EVER GET TO MEET DRE FACE TO FACEsad

Huh? You are underrating D'banj o. Do you know how far and wide Olivertwist went? If he could do a collabo with Snoop I see no reason why Dre should be just a tall dream.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by bidxbikky: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2014
When 2baba dey dere...welsha na the group wey him join dey lift him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.