Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan (1113 Views)

Sack Fashola, Amaechi Now, CNPP Tells Buhari / Sack Amaechi And Fashola Now CNPP Tells Buhari / Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by jide53: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2014
Following the Richest Lifestyle publication which rated Nigeria's President, Goodluck Jonathan as the 6th richest African leader, The Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP) has called on President Goodluck Jonathan, to publicly declare his assets. They described this challenge as a matter of urgent national importance.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/397-declare-your-assets-now-cnpp-tells-jonathan
Re: Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2014
That's why I said his demand to erase his name from that list was just eye service. If his riches are legitimately acquired, he need not worry about his name appearing on a rich list cuz he'll transparently defend his wealth.

One of the ways to defend his riches is of course to declare his assets if he's upright enough to do that just like the late. President yar'adua

1 Like

Re: Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by capricun: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2014
I don't know why it's difficult for a sitting president seeking reelection to declare his assets. Yaradua declared his assets publicly but Goodluck no go gree.

Na him problem sha
Re: Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Is it ever possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by handsum92: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Yar'adua, ma best and most transparent Nigerian president...
Re: Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by jide53: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
handsum92:
Yar'adua, ma best and most transparent Nigerian president...

I believe in the coming weeks GEJ will declare his assets.
Re: Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
I am not a US citizen. Yet I have before me a pdf file titled 'Public Disclosure Financial Report' which shows Barack Obama's net worth in fine detail as at 2012. This document is freely available on the web:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/05/16/us/politics/16disclosure-doc.html?_r=1&

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/356575/the-presidents-and-vice-presidents-financial.pdf

Anyone with a valid reason to do so can get the most recent updates to this Report by going online to http://www.whitehouse.gov/public-forms/oge278.

Is it not confusion that I can get the US president's networth at the click of a mouse button and I cannot do the same for the president of my country? angry
Re: Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by BRAV0O(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nigerians, may be we should let this man Gej be ?
We'll know Gej is the biggest fraud nigeria ever produce as president even if he later declare his asset, is still going to be same old stories and lies , cover up and mediocre.
Re: Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan by handsum92: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
jide53:

I believe in the coming weeks GEJ will declare his assets.

Till then

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Yoruba Youths Endorsing Gej - Cramjones / Govt Houses Costlier Than Nigerian Universities. / 2015 Poll: Atiku, Tambuwal, Others Meet Over Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.