Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Letter To My Own President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To My Own President (528 Views)

River State Own President Jonathan More Than 2.4million Votes-1st Lady / Ogoni Elects Own President And Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Own President by moscobabs(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Mr. Presidooooo, How are you doing?

I hope the cooks at Aso-Rock are well using our millions of Naira to prepare nice meals for you.

We really do not care if we have food to eat or not; all we want is that you are well fed so you will have the mental strength to think about Nigeria. I hope your daughters are doing so well?

Since over 200 young girls have been abducted without any plans to get them back, we do not want anything to happen to your daughters. Since you cannot keep our sisters safe, we pray you are able to keep your daughters.

I hope Abuja is still in perfect shape. Please continue to take care of it, so that it does not become like most cities in Nigeria without basic amenities.

In my city, we do not know what pipe-borne water is. I must confess that I admire your neatly-ironed dresses. Your laundry-man must be using a generator, because I rarely get electric power to iron my second-hand clothes.

Even to get charcoal to put in my grand-fathers charcoal iron is a problem because charcoal is now more expensive than gold. How is our first lady doing?

I hope she is thinking about the millions of second ladies in the country. I heard she has an office in the presidential villa. I wonder when elections into the office of the first lady were conducted.

I really do not listen to news. I have a suggestion I want to make. I hope you consider it patiently. I think you should set up a committee that will start importing caskets from outside the country.

It will help a lot. Since you cannot stop the everyday bombings and slaughtering, it will be good if you provide caskets for the burial of the body or ashes of your people. What else can you do for them?

And talking about the 2015 elections, Mr President, I know that you will not contest. I just know that you will not. I know you are a very good man. You certainly will not allow us dance naked under the sun for another four years of our lives.

Mr President, I will drop my borrowed pen here, because the owner is already asking for it (a twenty Naira pen is a treasure these days).

I hope to write you another letter when I get a pen to steal from my course-mate. You and I know that stealing is a normal thing in Nigeria. You know what I am talking about.

Tell our mama Pepey that I send my greetings o.

Till I write again!

Your pikin.
Re: Letter To My Own President by yuncka: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2014
MB wasted can never be recovered.
Re: Letter To My Own President by Ediskcab(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Quite hilarious and thought provoking.

@op, hope you are ready for some e-bashing cos it's dangerous to speak the truth these days.
Re: Letter To My Own President by moscobabs(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Ediskcab:
Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Quite hilarious and thought provoking.

@op, hope you are ready for some e-bashing cos it's dangerous to speak the truth these days.
lol...bro you are right ooo

fear don dey catch me
Re: Letter To My Own President by moscobabs(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2014
yuncka:
MB wasted can never be recovered.

hunnmmn,what about the space you wasted?

meanwhile GEJ till 2015

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Candidate..... / Gov Fayose’s Wild Allegations: The Need To Set The Record Straight / Jonathan Cannot Win Buhari Unless He Uses This- Dokpubo Mai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.